Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kiaraah thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Wow Arii!  Om is so dishy... Love him! He's a good buddy!  Loved how he instigated Raghav  about the shower thing and Raghav  fell into his trap as expected ...lol...   So now that Om is not dead,   Neetu can  forgive Gauri. But where was  he  all these days? Why so much blood? 

Raghav asking for forgiveness was cute...  Suhana will be a perfect friend  for Kalpi  now that Pree is out of the picture. ..  
Anjinie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome, cannot wait for them to get married, hope whatever Gauri's plans are it must flat on face
Cinnamonn thumbnail

Originally posted by: laavanya4u

So this was the twist u had planned !!!!!!!!!!!!!

But a very superb date.

Actually,this OM must have come in Rag's life much before for adding tht extra kick and punch.

Finally,Rags could corner his sexy fiancey out and is waiting for the much needed forgiveness before his marriage .Will she forgive him easily ??????????/.

Has Gauri changed now and is accepting Kalpi as her bahu or is playing a game with her??

Thanks alot sweetie😳 Hahahaha Om's a sweetheart😳Maybe😆 Hmmm you never know😉
Cinnamonn thumbnail

Originally posted by: riaka

Lovely update. Blessed 😊 it was nothing serious just her best friend om.Ragna wedding is coming up and then twist 😲.please don't separate them and no more sadness for kalpi please😳

Thanks babes😳 Hahaha Yeah😆 Yep twist afterwards,No I won't😉 unless storyline needs it😊 Nope even if she's seperated from Raghav she won't have any more saddness.😳
Cinnamonn thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunyy

Yay I m after sweet thang laavanya 😛 and aria 🥺 big big big big muah. I m so in love with Om.   Loved how he had rags flying over by the seat of his pants. Loved how rags apologized and I think I'm still loves kalpi. 😳 can't wait for ragna wedding. Where was Om all this time? Big hug for this update 🤗

Sunny 🤗hahaha I know you would I love Om too 😆😆 hahaha😆Om?? loves Kalpi?? Hmmm maybe he does have feelings for her but he's not forcing it on her,I know I know😆  that will be reveled soon😳 aww thanks babes bug hug for liking it🤗
Cinnamonn thumbnail

😳 🤗

Originally posted by: switymango

Superb update. ...
  Om is kalpis exboyfriend...😲..poor raghav ..Om teasing him..
Update soon next part. ..

Thank you swati 😳 Yes 😊 It's payback for rags...Om teasing him he deserves it😉
Cinnamonn thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cinderella81

Aww so sweet really I like Om😉 and the way he teased Raghav oh 😆 I also enjoy happily married and after marriage twist hope that twist should not be Om, why I'm having strong feeling that Vicky is also behind Kalpi. Waiting for ur twist n turns

Hahaha I know everyone would've Liked OM😃😳Hahhaa Rags deserved it all😉 Actually I'm just going to show RagNa married happy life for a few chappys then Boom twist😉,Om neither Vicky is the twist 😆😆
Cinnamonn thumbnail

Originally posted by: veeranu

Om is kinda getting to me now. He is really very sweet and funny.. Kind of what I would do to my friend's outfits 😆

Hahha he is 😆 he is 😆😆😳 Om would 😉😆
Cinnamonn thumbnail

Originally posted by: bricka.tiwari

Nice update aria... OM is so sweet.. Dear plzz update nxt chappu soon... Waiting..

Thank Deary😃 Om is my baby😃 will do😉
Cinnamonn thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet1308

Oh so sweet update its really lovely kalpi n on making rag tensed n rag sweet word at the end was cute

Update soon

Thanks sweetie ☺️Hahaha😆 it was,Yes Rags is feeling bad about him drugging her😳