** HAR GHAR STAR**ANAS RASHID/SURAJ RATHI** AT + DT # 12

Vmaa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

To the #12 Appreciation + Discussion thread of

Celebrity's comments on the Celebrity

Sumit Mitttal

He is the most desirable boy in the country right now..

Flowers mini graphics

Shashi Mittal

Anas doing this role could not have been done by anybody else

Flowers mini graphics

Parineeti Chopra

You as Suraj playing amazing and inspirational husband, and how many of us long for a husband like him

Flowers mini graphics

Supriya Kumari -

I follow the show Diya Aur Baati Hum which comes on Star Plus, and it is my favorite ongoing show for now. Initially I started watching the show only for Anas Rashid who plays the character of Sooraj. I was his fan from the time he did the historical show Prithviraj Chauhan and even in this show he is doing a great job. 

Flowers mini graphics

Rohit Raj Goyal

"Anas is a very good human being. We both get along very well. Yes, sometimes due to the pressure of work, you tend to shout but there is nothing personal. In fact, I will miss working with him."

Flowers mini graphics

Neelu Vaghle

- "Anas is very dedicated to his work. Perfection is what he follows - be it his dressing style, dialogues, emotions, or his hairstyle with it's three flix on his forehead. Sometimes it so happens that we forget our scenes and emotions but Anas is always ready for the challenge and takes it up everytime. When we enact scenes for the show as a reel mother and son, they look very real. I would say that I am very proud of my Chora Sooraj (Anas Rashid), and he is just a fantastic actor." 

Flowers mini graphics

Deepika Singh -

- He is good actor, he makes me feel comfortable whenever we are shooting together. He is also very friendly. I am blessed to have good co-actors, be it Anas Rashid or Neelu Vaghle

Flowers mini graphics

Kanica Mahswari

I like Suraj. He acts very well A very good human being it is very fun to work with him

Flowers mini graphics

Pooja Singh

"Anas is very good in nature and he makes me feel really comfortable on the sets, so I talk to him. I discuss my issues with him as a good friend.

Flowers mini graphics

"We have fun on the sets. I bond with Anas a lot"

AKA

A Tribute To Anas Rashid ...

I have to confess, I have never known you before Suraj Rathi happened to you! My writings on Suraj lay its foundational roots in you, for I see the soul of Suraj in your eyes ... your eyes show me the gift of happiness and the souvenir of pain ... I can pick out words that give me some credibility as a writer!  My writings will lay buried in this forum for forever ... and for that you deserve a big thank you!!

A character germinates when the craft of a writer is inextricably intertwined with the craft of an actor to create a memorable character who is unique in believable ways ... a planted seed which nurtures into a beautiful flower!

Your diligence as Suraj is passionate, desirable, and vulnerable ... you have tremendous clarity and conviction of both Suraj's outer and inner worlds. You have knocked down walls and immersed yourself as Suraj Rathi ... and it shows in the spectrum of mannerisms you display as Suraj which is impeccable ... your infallible body language, perfect timing in varied scenes, your exquisite voice modulation, your precise diction as Suraj ... even the strands of hair that fall freely on your forehead, that lift in your eyebrow, that twitch in your eyes and that pulled up corners of your lips that eventually convert into a beautiful smile are all mesmerizing ... all makings of a COMPLETE actor!

There are episodes where Suraj's presence is only a mere of fleeting seconds but the class, maturity and continuity with which you enact Suraj Rathi is simply phenomenal.

The lines you speak touch your heart and it shows in your eyes which makes all the difference. One cannot help but marvel at the intricate design of a single leaf ... your eyes are like intricate seasonal color changing leaves ... I often find myself lost in them ... your eyes speak and often enough I have heard words in them ... from the calm sunset, the warm sunrise, a deep blue ocean, a raging of seas, a thunderstorm, a roaring waterfall, to a peaceful lake ... intense expressive set of eyes you have!

The subtleties with which you render Suraj gives him finesse, in time to come he shall become one of the evergreen iconic heroes of Indian television ... Suraj Rathi without you in complete!

Your have amazing range and grasp as an actor ... like a bouquet of colorful flowers ... a flower for every season and every reason ... and of course being tall and handsome always helps! 

Here's wishing you all the best in all your endeavors ... may you keep growing as an actor and keep rocking as Suraj!!

by

TomNJerry..

Remember, this is our AT, not only mine or yours, for our Anas. A small orchard that being nurtured for him though he may not be knowing it. He is the air and water here. He only shines cloudy days and lits cool flames in dark nights here. Keep our orchard healthy and make every moment memorable. Make it more and more beautiful and sweet everyday.

Now why to wait??? Come aboard, my loving FRIENDS!!!..

Lets drool and dissect our chchora and his skills, from tip to toe, in all three dimensions, in all 360 degree angle...

HIT THE LIKE BUTTON AND JOIN THE FUN

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MJV2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Congrats for the 12th AT ๐Ÿฅณ ๐Ÿฅณ 
Lovely thread VJโญ๏ธ
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow nice thread vma...some quotes are new to me...

congrats for the 12th AT
HalleNJ thumbnail
TC article

DABH LEAP

You have seen her battle it out as a wife, bahu and as a working professional, and now the time has come when Sandhya (Deepika Singh) would step into another challenging position of that of a mother in Star Plus' popular show Diya Aur Baati Hum (Shashi Sumeet Productions Pvt Ltd).

The show that has been ruling the charts from the time of its launch is all set to take a leap of five years next month.

Shares a source, "With Sandhya proving herself as the perfect wife and bahu it was time to bring on more twist in the show and present another important aspect in a woman's life. She will now become a mother."

The leap will happen with Sandhya delivering a baby and the family rejoicing the welcoming of their new member. Creatives are still working on the plot post the sequential jump.  

So are you ready to see Sandhya in a new avatar? Do you think she will be able to shine in this new responsibility too?

so it will be about sandy the mother and job post leap ๐Ÿ˜† not one word about suraj is mentioned, doesnt he becomes a father too..๐Ÿ˜†...all the best suraj fans for leap ๐Ÿ˜†

btw what happen to the spoiler of suraj sandy will take a vow? ๐Ÿ˜• instead of bathroom romance they could have shown this...

MJV2 thumbnail
^ DABH is all about sandy๐Ÿ˜› you should have known that by now๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Suraj Rathi...The silent partner๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜›
Edited by MJV2 - 9 years ago
Abiiiiii thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Congratulations for 12th AT  ๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ
HalleNJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: MJV2

^ DABH is all about sandy๐Ÿ˜› you should have known that by now๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

and bhabo...you forgot that ๐Ÿ˜†

today it's about emily

tomorrow meenaxi

after that pari, mishri

then chavi

suraj who?
Vmaa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Emily goes missing
Meena knows
Baboo and Mohit feels
Sandhya in investigation mood
Suraj in the process of making  her drinking milk and eating badam๐Ÿ˜ƒ
HalleNJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vmaa

Emily goes missing

Meena knows
Baboo and Mohit feels
Sandhya in investigation mood
Suraj in the process of making  her drinking milk and eating badam๐Ÿ˜ƒ

what is she pregnant so fast???? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
MJV2 thumbnail
 So Suraj sa is preparing sandy for her exam๐Ÿ˜‰ how sweet Good luck chora๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ Edited by MJV2 - 9 years ago