did u really forget guzs those days.

Sweet24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Did u all people forget what we want from this show and what we get?

There r many people who has send millions of tweets to manish, called many times to zee tv. Did u all forget what insult u got?

What we have demand?

Not to show rukaiya glorification too much.

Punishment for rukaiya.

No leap.

Life of JA, their duties.

<font size="4">only more screen space is given to JA and nothing else.</font>

Salim call rukaiya her mother instead of MUZ.
This is an insult to mother. Can't bear.

Where injustice, unfair, conspirancy, untrue win, it automatically calls his distruction soon.

The vast mughal empire disroyed such that now there vansh begs now. They have nothing now. This the justice of god.

Jab wo empire nahi raha , ye to fhir bhi show hai.Edited by Sweet24 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sweet24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I want to ask what changes they have brought, have given punishment to rukaiya?

Have salim realize his mistakes.

No

Its worst than reality.

The post of abhay shows that its is more NR than reality.

Have u forget ur self respect?

The story, dialogs, scrpit, acting and presentation makes a show successful. If anything lacks, it flops.

I like rajat -paridhi acting but I am not mad on them.

Be adamant to ur decision. The decision u have taken before leaving the show.

I just want u to remember the igorance, the insult u got from CVs. And the blame to IF people for their flop show.

SindhuMenon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
 😆😆

I have not forgotten anything. But i want to give one more chance to CVS before I completely give up. I love JJ and cant leave them behind. This track is about them, so want to support to show cvs that we watch for JJ only.

I have hopes of salim reconciling with MUZ soon.

I love this Jodha who is standing by Jalal...
Edited by SindhuMenon - 9 years ago
anael24 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hii dear..i was like you before..seriously i was arguing with my friend about how ekta & co are trying to fool us and dump us...just for the sake of trp and name...
and thats true...
but ekta is giving us a chance to choose..to tell you i hate her like hell..as shes the one who destroyed our show..and you are not the only hurt or deceived...today so many ancient members are coming back to forum and thats because they have some faith in our show...i think that we should trust them as many turned away since a long time but today they came back because they know ja is in a new phase now...what will it cost us to give a last chance?? we have already been hurt by them na..just another chance wont change anything..it will just prove that ja was in the wrong hands..nothing else...
NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8

how can i forget them insulting MUZ and callin fans as morons... want to giv one more chance to present track just for my love for parijat pair n their for their hardwork...when cvs tweeted its akdha centric then also i dint believ but only aftr seein akdha promo i strtd watchin it from wed... though its negative track lik fights btw akdha n insulting maan which cant b watched but akdha is gettin scrrenspace in this track unlike previous ones...if trps increases it wilb credited for them... cvs n sme actors r highly biased to sakali n ruk charcaters which make me to hate them n these characters more... i can believe that salim wil realise mistake n call jo as ammijaan one day but only thing deadly impossible in this serial is rukayya punishment...it will never happen n she as evil if tries to kill jalal also i will bot b shocked...
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
let us see what the cvs want to show now 
.GreekPrincess. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nope i dint forget
but want to give a chance to ekta..😕
Giannita63 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
People, this is only a small lollipop CVs & EK are giving to you loyal viewers after drastic fall of TRP'S, so it can increase some but what will happen after?? they'll return to their horrible, negative, Ruku-Sanar centric crap.  They just adore these characters and have proven it so many, many times!! They have ignored fans and viewers pleads up to disrespect!!  

I know many of u are positive and some never lost faith but CV's never respected audience feelings and demands; they have done so much damage to the serial that is too hard to repair.  How can we forget Hassan & Hussein death track and Ja blaming JO for their death?? How to forget Jalal stop talking to Jodha 3 years and the Chittor masacre track??? Just to name a few!!! So many history skipped, the unwanted leaps, a kid druging, Ruku always getting away with it... Well... @ least for me it is too hard to forget... Akdha-Parijat lovers may remain loyal and may not even care as long as these two are together in screenspace but keep in mind it won't be forever.   Magic has already been lost, Akdha are already a grown up couple so it will be hard for these dumbo's CV's to show passion and romance in a non young couple.  They did all this purposedly, so how will they mend it?? They lost so many good chances to show good love stories with young Akdha, even so many good historical facts that made fans run away, so forgive me if I sound too negative but I don't think that a single track could mend it.  If Ekta had better writers, maybe but with the current ones??? Naaah... 👎🏼
misspotter thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
can't predict anything.. lets see k cvs k dimag me chal kya rha h..
.GreekPrincess. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Giannita63

People, this is only a small lollipop CVs & EK are giving to you loyal viewers after drastic fall of TRP'S, so it can increase some but what will happen after?? they'll return to their horrible, negative, Ruku-Sanar centric crap.  They just adore these characters and have proven it so many, many times!! They have ignored fans and viewers pleads up to disrespect!!  

I know many of u are positive and some never lost faith but CV's never respected audience feelings and demands; they have done so much damage to the serial that is too hard to repair.  How can we forget Hassan & Hussein death track and Ja blaming JO for their death?? How to forget Jalal stop talking to Jodha 3 years and the Chittor masacre track??? Just to name a few!!! So many history skipped, the unwanted leaps, a kid druging, Ruku always getting away with it... Well... @ least for me it is too hard to forget... Akdha-Parijat lovers may remain loyal and may not even care as long as these two are together in screenspace but keep in mind it won't be forever.   Magic has already been lost, Akdha are already a grown up couple so it will be hard for these dumbo's CV's to show passion and romance in a non young couple.  They did all this purposedly, so how will they mend it?? They lost so many good chances to show good love stories with young Akdha, even so many good historical facts that made fans run away, so forgive me if I sound too negative but I don't think that a single track could mend it.  If Ekta had better writers, maybe but with the current ones??? Naaah... 👎🏼

@bold...Ekta had best writers n these current writers r not capable for anything Esp MP is SARUK lover..RUK EXPOSURE is impossible...🤡
More n more new character been shown, sure JJ will surely fade away. Should have given a good ending to Jodha Akbar the royal love story. In fact they have good actors who portrays royal role very well, it is a waste they don't expand the story n utilize JJ's role in a more matured, loveable, respected manner.

Such a beautiful historical cum fiction mix story of Jodha n Jalal is ruined but it's memory will be there.
btw very well said agree with ur each n every line...