Qubool hai to undergo a revamp

-silentbang- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
The story of qubool hai is all set to see some major changes with entry of some new character. Sources tell us that show will take a leap of few months in  first week of March and there will be chances that Sanam will move to Pakistan. This will be like a new season. Tanveer will be dying in the show however her daughter will be introduced which will be played by amrapali only. Also Seher will pass away and Sanam will separate from her love interest. There will be new guy introduced opposite surbhi and actor varun toorkey has been finalized for the same. 
Varun was last seen in uttran as murnal jain's younger brother and this will be his second outing. The actor confirmed the news and told us 'I will be seen as intense and brooding guy who will fall in love with surbhi jyoti' s character. My character will be a positive one.  I haven't started shooting for the show '. While varun has done a show before,  he is treating qubool hai as his debut show.' it wasn't an ideal break for me.  It went unnoticed but it was a great learning experience. I m glad I started off with uttran because I got time to brush up my skills. Qubool hai is like my debut show as this is the third season of the show and I m playing important part's added 
Edited by -silentbang- - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jiyaaa..... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hmm..new guy. Interesting..Waiting for Season3..

Tfs!!
Edited by Jiyaaa..... - 9 years ago
-silentbang- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Varun toorkey 
kavyapramod99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
oh seher will die,sanam leaves ahil,moves to pakistan???
Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
As long as he doesn't turn like faiz after some time 🤢 Reminds me of rk madhu sultan track! Sultan was such an amazing character but they turned him negative for no reason... Hope thats not the case... Anyway looking forward to new season... We are gonna get separation track but I hope S2 is in jail... Another guy in Sanam's life is what I also wanted but gonna miss SaHil a lot!!! 

Edit: where did you get this info? Its not on google or twitter lol fb?
Edited by Raingoddess - 9 years ago
Fatima_Q thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
So they kill Seher?  Why couldn't they just make her go live with Dilshad?
And why would Sanam move to Pakistan?  Or is it Sanam 2 that goes there to get Tanveer's daughter and feeds her with the idea of revenge.

What about Sahil?!?  Is Karanvir leaving the show?

This doesn't make sense. 
Az07 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Seher will die. Sahil will separate 
Out of all the places in this world why should sanam goes to Pakistan? Not to Punjab with her badi ammi or along with her sister haya? Or why else why can't they show her going to Dubai to her Mamu's family or London to her chachu's family? Why can't they bring some middle aged actors a haira or Ayaan & nikhat?
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Sanam moves to Pakistan? Also why does Seher have to DIE? Just coz Rehan died? Seriosuly! After all SJ played Seher, so they could easily have got her to come back for a cameo for a few weeks before the show ends! But no. Kill her off, after she finally meets her sister! Seher lived without family and now died after meeting them! 

Both Rehan and Seher deserved a happy ending. To find the love they didn't get as kids with each other! That way both ASYA's daughters would have got justice. But no. Kill one of them off! Pathetic. So after all that drama with killing Tanveer, they STILL kill Seher off? But then months ago they said Seher will die saving Sanam but it never happened! 

Rehan died without knowing Haya was his sister. They screwed that up totally! Maybe it is Seher's death that makes Sanam leave Aahil! But then that Holi promo? Totally fake! 

I bet Aahil and Daayan are living happily ever after. Sanam moves to Pakistan and meets a new guy. Then how and why do SAHIL meet again? That is the question. But if Aahil is still married to this Daayan I don't see the point? Also, it might be like the ASYA seperation in season 1. Let's wait and see! But the BEST news is competition for Aahil! Lol
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 9 years ago
ShaitaanKiKhala thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
OMG separation 🥳 🥳
Though i dont like this guy but if ahil is with that chudail chidya then seriously i will ship this New Jodi😆
GitaIyer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks.

"As this is the third season of the show and I m playing important part' "
Dear Varun, please ask the leads of the previous two seasons to define "Important Part" before taking up the show😆

Tanveer dies, and Seher passes away. 😆 
Good luck Qh.
Edited by GitaIyer - 9 years ago