**Happy Birthday Princess Giaa Manek**

Posted: 9 years ago

happiness and success in your life, may u get each and everything u dream n wish u have and may you always have success in your life and may your career reach many heights. Wish u all the best in your future. I Pray that you always remain happy as your smile is just soo 1 in a million...Wish you many happy returns of the day. may god give you all happiness,fulfill your all desires and gave you a good health.Wish u all the luck, happiness ,prosperity n success in ur life

Dear Giaa, You Are A Fabulous Actor, Awesome Person, Fans Lover & My Superstar. I Wish On Your Birthday All Your Dreams, Hopes Come True. May God Give You All His Love & Warmth In Every Step Of Yours. Wishing You A Very Very Happy Birthday My Princess

Happy Birthday to My Superstar Giaa Maanek!!
I'm so glad you were born, because you brighten our life and fill it with joy. Wishing you a day filled with love and cheer. Hoping your day will be as special as you are
 May your special day bring you an extra share of everything which makes you the happiest in the world. You are the rarest Actress in the World..Lots of luv!

Happy Birthday Giaa!
May you get whatever you want and may you always get success in whatever you do. 
Have a fun-filled rocking birthda 

On this special day, i wish you all the very best, all the joy you can ever have and may you be blessed abundantly today, tomorrow and the days to come! May you have a fantastic birthday and many more to come... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Edited by susantogiaa - 9 years ago

wow i m first one to comment on ur post susan 😛and wishing my sweety giaa manek :) awsume post susan loved it 👏
now i wnt to wish my sweety😊
happy birthday giaa manek ❤️many many happy returns of the day😳...may God bless u with all happiness of life and sucess in every phase of life❤️ have a wonderful day🥳 and enjoy ur day with ur loved ones muah😳 and plz come back soon on tv missing u 
Edited by sabreen_06 - 9 years ago
@ susantogiaa: Awesome thread 👍🏼
Happy Birthday to Giaa Manek!

Missing her on television. But I understand her wish of wanting to do a show which is a little hatke to what she has done previously. And I hope this wish comes true soon.

Best wishes from my side for the coming year.

Hope you have a great birthday! 🥳
Happy Birthday to you Giaa Manek. Have a rocking birthday. God bless you.
happy birthday Gia
you will always be Gopi for us
no one can do that role better than you
Susan it's a wonderful post, awesome.
Happy birthday dear princess Giaa, God bless you. You birthday is a very special for us & we wish God give you a lots of happiness and love. Keep smiling always :-)
Awesome Birthday Thread Susan 
Many many happy returns of d day Giaa. Happy Birthday to u Angel.
may God fulfill all ur wishes.

u r an angel. U r such a sweet, cute, bubbly & innocent girl. Stay d way u r always. U r a down to earth celeb which is very rare in tv industry. Stay like dis. Wish u all d success & happiness in ur life. May God bless u wid all d love & care. We love you Giaa. Stay blessed.

waiting for ur comeback to tv & hope to see u in big screens soon.