Users

Frequent Posters

ELLUNDAA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Wowww...Mano just fabulous job...
Happy maha shivrathri... 😊
And the video just awesome... πŸ‘
How much I loved the song just like u all...after all v all are RRians... πŸ˜ƒ πŸ€—
I agree completely with JJ...the best villian I have ever seen...seriously...handsome bhi... 😊
And Paro and rudra eyelock... the expressions they have...just wowww...
When he moved away from her...did u see??? She felt insecure...I could feel it ...the way she was looking at him...
They are just awesome...parud...excellent actors they are...all are...kaakisa Aman bhaisa...sumerbanna...maithili jija...awesome actors...
Awesome show rangrasiya... 😭 missing them a lot...I mean I can see them on my tv...but still I miss them...the way i used to wait for 9.30...for those 8 n a half months...RR kept me going...makes me forget all the sorrows...hmmmphhh...

Bohothi emotional kar Diya tum ne Mano darling... 😭

Lobe uuu guys... πŸ€—
Rangrasiya zindabad...
Parud hamesha... ❀️
BAs... 😭Edited by la126 - 9 years ago
Mano.M thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: la126

Wowww...Mano just fabulous job...
Happy maha shivrathri... 😊
And the video just awesome... πŸ‘
How much I loved the song just like u all...after all v all are RRians... πŸ˜ƒ πŸ€—
I agree completely with JJ...the best villian I have ever seen...seriously...handsome bhi... 😊
And Paro and rudra eyelock... the expressions they have...just wowww...
When he moved away from her...did u see??? She felt insecure...I could feel it ...the way she was looking at him...
They are just awesome...parud...excellent actors they are...all are...kaakisa Aman bhaisa...sumerbanna...maithili jija...awesome actors...
Awesome show rangrasiya... 😭 missing them a lot...I mean I can see them on my tv...but still I miss them...the way i used to wait for 9.30...for those 8 n a half months...RR kept me going...makes me forget all the sorrows...hmmmphhh...

Bohothi emotional kar Diya tum ne Mano darling... 😭

Lobe uuu guys... πŸ€—
Rangrasiya zindabad...
Parud hamesha... ❀️
BAs... 😭

Let me count
How many smiley did u use in ur small commentπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Mariia.R thumbnail

I love this forum ❀️... and this is the reason...it is full of nice people; πŸ€— πŸ€—

JJ - great idea (twitter; I saw your comment there) πŸ‘πŸΌ

Mano - our talented artist, always ready to make beautiful edits, VMs, pics... unbelievably wonderfully made! πŸ‘

And the rest of you - you are always here with your beautiful comments. Always nice to read and learn new things. 😊

Shivaratri - a new thing to me. Never heard before. And now I know something new..πŸ˜ƒ

Interesting to see this scene again -  after I read your comments I watched it with new eyes.

The scene is so awesome, Parud body language/expressions strong and this music is capturing - watching this makes me miss them a lot. 😭

Happy Shivarathi to all who celebrate!

Navyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

A round of thunderous applause for you Mano for giving us this sublime treat...this sequence , this song had shook my soul then & did it as I watched it again...had it not been for these stupid trps we would still have our show...gosh I miss it so much...Can anyone ever be better than Sanish as Parud or Ananya as Mohini , Tarun as Tejawat  or Padam as Aman ?...I am sure ' ek jeebh hokar sab kahengey ' ...NEVER...NEVER...
-Mukti- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Happy Mahashivratri to those who celebrate...😳

and for those that do not... happy almost PaRud wedding anniversary.πŸ˜†

Mano.M thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Mukti-

happy almost PaRud wedding anniversary.πŸ˜†

🀣
Thushi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wish you all a very happy maha sivratri πŸ€—

what a lovely thread πŸ˜Š

lovely collage and video of PaRud ... how beautiful they look yeah πŸ˜³

missing PaRud and RR like hell ...

brought lots of  memories back ... thanks mano πŸ€—
-Disenchanted- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome work Mano. Great suggestion by JJ.
It's a little late for me to wish you, so skipping that.
This track was one of the finest we have seen. Everything was perfect till this point. The characters, the story, costumes and the grand sets. Every year this festival will remind us of RR and Parud. ST made sure of that.
tvbug2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
What a very apt title - the chant has being going round and round in my head today. Thanks for the beautiful collage.
SPraba thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sorry for the late response Mano
Belated Mahashivrathri is all I can say
Super description of what this day means and and the collage is so beautiful
RR always carried this shiv parvati angle between Parud. Very nice
Thanks for the post and for the pm dear