Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: thegameison

I cannot possibly tell whose dedicated which song to me. πŸ˜³

That IS the game. You have to. 
annihilation thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I'm NEVER EVER doing this again and I'm serious as hell. πŸ˜³ I'm all ready to have a virtual party, have imaginary pizza's and coke, party the night away. BUT THIS AGAIN? NO. NO. NO. 
thegameison thumbnail
^^ Whatever do you mean? πŸ˜’
ohsehun. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .annihilation.

I'm NEVER EVER doing this again and I'm serious as hell. πŸ˜³ I'm all ready to have a virtual party, have imaginary pizza's and coke, party the night away. BUT THIS AGAIN? NO. NO. NO. 

SAME.

Kankshita, my dear, you were worth it all.

But yeah, what Husna said.
annihilation thumbnail
K, you have no idea what we all went through and especially what went through these few hours. Be glad I haven't died of cardiac arrest yet. πŸ˜³
thegameison thumbnail
#Pri, you made the opening post. πŸ€—

#Faye, you wrote what's in it. It's awesome. Word.

#Husn, this is your initiative. Husn.

#Saumya, your handwriting, it's probably why you aren't doing MBBS, it's neat.

#THE HANDWRITTEN MESSAGES.

#HUSN THE PRETTIES!

thegameison thumbnail
Note to whoever is listening:

1. Get this stickied. ☺️
2. Please do as directed above.

annihilation thumbnail
With pleasure. πŸ€‘
First, I wasn't even in because I honestly had too much on my plate on the personal front. Then, Saumya approached me and insisted I be in and we do this, I eventually gave in because it was you

Saumya got along Faye on board (who also had too much going on) and I got Pri on board.

We had no idea what and how to do this since none us had any ideas in the beginning and we ruled out the PM-ing everyone business because we saw how that turned out last year.

We came up with whatever you have on page 1 after a lot of thought and difficulties. Faye had computer issues all along but today it got worse and she was nowhere to be seen until 12.

Saumya, Pri and I were suffering from panic attacks because we didn't have the intro and without intro, this'd be shit. I came up with some crap in the last moment but by then, thankgoodness, Faye showed up. Although she had lost everything she had written, she managed to come up with the brilliance you read on page 1 within minutes.

Now, trust me. You were and are totally worth it. Cross our hearts. But I'll admit, last year was probably easy but this time, OHMY. πŸ˜³

annihilation thumbnail

Originally posted by: thegameison

Note to whoever is listening:

1. Get this stickied. ☺️
2. Please do as directed above.

We can't have it stickied until we put up Faye's message too. Once that is done, this'll be stickied. 
thegameison thumbnail
It was dear Saumya's initiative, then. β˜ΊοΈ
Ah, presumptions! Ah, personal bias!

Honestly, though, Husn, I worked on your birthday thread for about two weeks and I was doing it to escape personal front shit. But that oddly makes me sympathetic of your plight, ladies, all of y'all. If you'd involved people, I might have had more gifts but you would all have had migraine.