Priyanka Chopra praises Twinkle Khanna's column

touch_of_pink thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago

Twinkle Khanna's satirical piece for a news daily has been applauded and praised by Priyanka Chopra.

The actress wrote:

PRIYANKA         " @priyankachopra

Such imperative questions! Well done ! RT @mrsfunnybones: Worthy battles to fight... My piece in @timesofindia http://blogs.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/mrsfunnybones/why-some-of-us-choose-to-face-the-cave-wall/ ...

Post 'Aitraaz', rumours of Akshay Kumar and Priyanka Chopra's affair were doing rounds in media. Due to this, there had been fallout between the two as Twinkle Khanna showed strong displeasure with hubby Akshay Kumar and Priyanka Chopra.

Going by the history of Akshay and Priyanka's alleged affair and Twinkle banning the two from working together, this praise coming from Priyanka looks like they have buried the hatchet and moved on.

Twinkle Khanna in this blog on Times of India openly poured out her feelings supporting AIB Knockout Roast. Twinkle felt that strong injustice has been shown towards the celebs and comedians. In her words she wrote, "If I had to be offended by a live show I would rather be offended by Arnab who invites people on his show and then doesn't let them speak. I saw an episode where he is asking the education minister a question and then screaming over her answers.

Now that's just bad manners, at least in the AIB roast they called guests over, let them say their bit, people laughed and went home. But we still have to get outraged even though they had made it clear that the show is for adults only."

Twinkle has made her point clear...that there are other things in world or in India that needs to be discussed on. Filing mere FIRs on the AIB guys for a comedy show should be the least topic to be concerned about.

And this blog by Mrs. Twinkle Khanna has garnered lot of appreciation from her fellow friends and artistes from Bollywood.

CREDITS: TIMES OF INDIATWITTER

Edited by touch_of_pink - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MesmerizinArish thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon?
dhartiamber thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
She should praise interior decorating skills of Gauri after praising Twinkle's writing skills.
Her-mion-e thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: dhartiamber

She should praise interior decorating skills of Gauri after praising Twinkle's writing skills.

she would do that only after moving on from SRK to some other guy
Haeyeol thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
trying to be in Karan Johars good book Again,,, 
 Priyanka must have seen k.jos tweet to twinkle about her article b4 she wrote that tweet..  👎🏼
Edited by Haeyeol - 9 years ago