Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya185 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

My review 

Beautifully made film sushant was charming. Manny is so full of life and entertaining. I loved his character most I am saying this without bias

Sushant looked like a bhojpuri actor shooting for jp’s film

It’s cute how seri was their favourite word this used to be one of the only words I remembered when watching Tamil films too

Sanjana is promising for a newcomer and performs well 

Saif’s  character is as eccentric 🤪

Sushant’s Can we just pretend I am not going to die scene 💔miss you loads scene was also sad. Payal cinema onwards was sad I could not watch properly. Chipku hospital scene was touching esp manny’s dialogue. The funeral scene with manny, jp and kizie💔😢

It will remain special as it is ssr last film and  i really enjoyed it. Just like the sound of Manny’s name always made kizie smile & heart leap similarly everytime I hear Sushant’s name I will remember him fondly & cherish him. 

This is not the end your movies will keep you alive I will watch some of the films or tv show episodes I missed out on before

ehaab thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Watched Dil Bechara last night.loved Sushant's Manny❤️.

ehaab thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

@priya185 rate the movie.

whiterose29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

From Manav to Manny, SSR will always be in our hearts. ❤️

Like Manny said to pretend, I'm gonna pretend too. Though it's not practical... We won't ever get to see that charming smile again. We now won't get to see a talented actor like him on screen again.

When I watched the last scene of Manny saying "Seri Kizie Basu?" with his usual endearing smile, it took away my heart. That was Manny's last shot in his bhojpuri movie and Sushi's last movie shot in his lifetime... Strangely similar!

Throughout the movie I felt that Manny is Sushant and the fans watching this movie are Kizie... He was all the time telling us to be hopeful & happy even after he's gone....

Can't write anymore...

Immanuel Rajkumar Junior ❤️

priya185 thumbnail
Swetha-Sai thumbnail

'Memoir by Sushant's Brother-in-law '

https://www.republicworld.com/entertainment-news/bollywood-news/sushant-my-sun-actors-brother-in-law-chronicles-stunning-journey.html

@Priya 

Can you pls post this article in PR CC? It’s written by SSR BIL O P Singh, 1992 IPS Officer

Aishu.R thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

😲

I reside in India and I went to Hotstar in my mobile and opened Dil Bechara.. but all I could was just movie clips and musical tribute to SSR. Couldn’t find the movie being uploaded in it.. 

Movie is out on hotstar and Mxplayer both, on hotstar it is open for all subscribers n non subscribers as well, as a tribute to his legacy.

I watched it on HS yesterday.

Aishu.R thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Dil Bechara is simply beautiful,

So much emotional, heart-touching, loved this movie so much. 

While watching it felt like he was telling us his last good bye, how to live without him, more than Keizi it was goodbye to his fans and loved ones.

Manny was like Sushant in real life, hiding all his sorrow n pain behind his beautiful smile and teaching others to live happily.

But as Manny said " The story will be continued till queen is alive" 

For me

Sushant you will always be alive in the hearts of many till they are alive❤️

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Sushant Sister Shweta Shares Emotional post-Part 2 added

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDIV-kelYMo/?igshid=16zkdlv721y7i

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDIW4qflKih/?igshid=1elcumqzg87by

Both of us got too busy with our lives. Bhai got into Bollywood and kept making us all proud with his accomplishments but I remained protective about him. I would often ask him to come and visit me in the US so that we can relive our childhood once again away from all the noise. 

I only wish I could have protected him from everything....I still wish I will wake up to see my Bhai... just right next to me and will realize this whole episode was just a nightmare and nothing more. #BhaikikahaniBehankizabani#Downthememorylane #LuvuBhai