Celebrity Fan Clubs

Sushant Singh Rajput#32-Never forgotten~u will always be in our heart

priya185 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya185 thumbnail

Sushant Singh Rajput, one of the chocolate boys of television who essayed the role of Preet in Star Plus' Kis Desh Main Hai Mera Dil, and Manav in the number uno serial 'Pavitra Rishta' for 2.5 years before his exit and was also seen in reality shows Zara Nachke Dikha and Jhalak Dikhla Jaa(where he was runner up).

Birth Name :Sushant Singh Rajput
Nick :
 Sushant
DOB :
 21 January 1986, 29 yrs.
Star Sign : 
Aquarian/ Capri
Single
Height :
 183 cms
Debut :
 Kis Desh Mein Hai Mera Dil (STAR Plus)
Lineage : From Patna

How many places have you lived in till date I have lived in 5 cities

Favourite Movie Dialogue: Bade bade shehron main choti choti baatein hoti rehti hai
Favourite Season: Rainy season.
Favourite Vacation Spot:
 Mauritius
Favourite Brand: 
Nike
Favourite Musical Instrument: 
Guitar, I know to play it pretty well.
Favourite Dish: Rajma Chawal

Favourite TV show Friends

Favourite Bollywood actor Shah Rukh Khan

Favourite Bollywood actress Madhuri Dixit

Favourite Hollywood actor Keanu Reeves

Favourite Hollywood actress Monica Belluchi

Favourite cartoon character Tom and Jerry

The Saddest day of my life: When I joined Engineering College.
One thing you would like to change about yourself: 
My hairstyle. Its so messy that I want to change it.
Memorable Moment:
 When I represented India in a dance performance at Commonwealth Games in Australia in 2006.
One thing that nobody knows about you:
 Well, I have flunked 16 times in my engineering college and have still not completed (smiles).
If you are granted three wishes, you would ask for: A physique like John Abraham, acting prowess as SRK and looks like Hrithik Roshan.

Your best childhood memorywhen I stood first in class 3.

Your experience when facing the camera for the first timeI was nervous

On your last birthday, what you did had a pool party with my friends and Kis Desh & PR friends 

I am transparent

Life is full of fun

Love is divine

Marriage is a commitment

Your ideal woman should be intelligent, beautiful, loving , caring and understanding

Your dream date will be in a jungle with Monica Belluchi

What kind of music do you like depends, when I am driving I like slow music and when I am partying I like hard rock and hip-hop.

Your first crush happened when I was in class 4 and she was my class teacher

Your first date was when I was in class 10 and it was with my classmate Rashmi. We went on a long drive.

Your long lasting friend is Ankit and I met him when I was in kindergarten and till today we are in touch.

Do you make friends easilyvery easily

How do you rate yourself as an actor? I would like to rate myself 12 on 10.

One thing you want to change about yourself My hairstyle

Last time you were stalked I don't remember

Philosophy of life don't take life too seriously. Have fun and enjoy every single moment of your life.

Advice to youngsters educate yourself and at the same time enjoy life.

Your message to fans: Keep rocking, love you all and please continue watching my show

Sushant was born in Patna on the 21st of January 1986, in a Rajput family. He lost his mother at a tender age, but being the youngest of 5 children with 4 elder sisters to pamper him, Sushant grew up to be a naughty and fun loving boy with an emotional core. Born into a family of doctors and engineers, Sushant was expected to follow the family tradition by choosing a similar career. His mind set on his goal, he appeared in the Engineering entrance examination, passed it with flying colours and got enrolled in the Delhi College of Engineering in the Chemical Engineering stream. A promising student, he even qualified for a scholarship and secured a rank of 7 at the all India level. His aspirations, however, took a different turn after he saw a performance by ace choreographer Shiamak Daver's troupe. He was drawn to the world of performing arts and joined Shiamak's troupe with a lot of gusto. Luckily for him, his talent and dedication did not go unnoticed by his mentor, who gave him opportunities to perform in the 2006 Commonwealth Games and Filmfare Awards. Upon his return, he also joined Barry John's theatre classes. All this while his studies suffered, and finally Sushant made the decision to quit college and concentrate on his true calling. He directed his steps towards Mumbai, where he danced with Ashley Lobo's dance troupe, learned martial arts from Allan Amin and assisted Mohit Suri during the making of Raaz 2. Theatre continued on the side as he joined Nadira Babbar's theatre group 'Ekjute'.

It was during a play for an NGO that Sushant was first noticed by a Balaji executive, from where he went on to bag his first role of Preet in Kis Des Mein Hai Mera Dil which became immensely popular. Little did Sushant know that this role was only to be a stepping stone for grander opportunities ahead- the role of Pavitra Rishta's Manav which catapulted him to unprecedented fame and appreciation, followed by more projects like Zara Nach Ke Dikha and Jhalak Dikhla Jaa 4 which ultimately made him emerge as one of the most powerful and popular faces of Indian Television.

Unarguably good looking, Sushant today is one of the biggest heartthobs of small screen and a sure shot TRP raker. An excellent actor (who has received various accolades for his acting), a fabulous dancer and a director in the making- Sushant is a bundle of talent. But it's not just his success, talent or good looks, it's also his humility, modesty and genuine nature that draw praise and have won him million of fans around the globe. Indeed, Sushant Singh Rajput is a celebrity one would be proud to be a fan of.

Banner Credit:-Priya-  and Ocean.Eyes

Edited by -Priya- - 8 years ago
priya185 thumbnail

member list 

Amor

Ankifan_Manju

Ashwin_Hegde

Bonnefille

CaptainSpark

Coolpratz

CrazyRajputfan

Ctnabilah

DivyaSRK-Barun

Fansush

Ipsi_Sushant

ISHAANKPC

ishika_sushita

Johncena2003

Lunza

Mayusushita

Nikitagmc

Priya185

..Rish..

-SB-

shweta_r
shadesnature_
..Soni..

Stefanandre

Suan

.Sunshine.

Sushant_Salman_

Sushantfan

Sushantfan_Afss

SushantTheBest

Tuh1

Ummesulaiman

Whiterose29 

Aishu.R

shalu79

--Lalz--

Poorabhforever

ehaab

Pranushka_723

LotusPetals

Guruvishva

gima5 

ght_shona_4vr

IMPORTANT NOTE= If you do not see your name on the list please hit the like button of this post, and you shall be added when I am free

Please do not press the like button if you are already added!

Sushant jukebox

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7IyZ7S3lHN0

Edited by priya185 - 3 years ago
ChannaMereya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
yayyy First finally we finished previous one lol
ProudSushantian thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ok lets start this new FC with Sushant's cute pic😳

Congratulations guys for new FC🥳
hope this FC brings lots of success & happiness for Sushant through DBB & MSD😃

The experimentalist: Getting up close and personal with Sushant Singh Rajput

Priyanka Srivastava   |   Mail Today  |   March 21, 2015 | UPDATED 11:35 IST

He is a devout member of the club of experimentalists in Bollywood, unapologetic about trying out something new on celluloid. Forever hungry to grab distinct roles, Sushant Singh Rajput gets a good night's sleep only after he has satisfied himself in front of the camera.

In the two films he has done so far, Sushant proved he enjoys going the extra mile to whet his appetite for offbeat characters within the mainstream format, in the process emerging as unique in the crowd of the new-age actors. "I am making these choices out of my excitement (for the medium), in turn getting excited about my choices," says Sushant. His next experiment is a dhoti-clad makeover of a Bhadralok detective as he brings to life Sharadindu Bandyopadhyay's classic creation, detective Byomkesh Bakshi. The film Detective Byomkesh Bakshy! is directed by Dibakar Banerjee, which would promise there is scope for characterisation that leads to adrenaline rush.

From the time he started shooting the film Sushant could not help but marvel at the world of Byomkesh and was in "absolute fascination with the character". The mention of Byomkesh Bakshi brings to mind several acclaimed actors including legendary Bengali actor Uttam Kumar, who essayed the detective inSatyajit Ray's Chiriyakhana, and Rajit Kapoor's brilliant portrayal in Basu Chatterjee's TV serial of the early nineties. Sushant hasn't watched any film or TV show on the detective but he read all the stories penned by Sharadindu - about 32 in number - as suggested by Dibakar. He refrained from watching other actors play Byomkesh because he wanted to bring his personal elucidation on screen.

"I learnt the script by heart as Dibakar had articulately incorporated everything about the character along with the mysteriously endearing world of old Calcutta to recreate the magic," says Sushant, who is simultaneously working on few other hyped projects such as Neeraj Pandey's MS Dhoni: The Untold Story, a biopic of the Indian cricket captain, and Shekhar Kapoor's Paani. He is undergoing grinding training to get into the skin of Dhoni while he knows that Paani would be yet another exhausting project about complications in a world as imagined by Kapoor, without water. "I had to undergo back-to-back auditions that lasted for 18 hours," says Sushant, underlining how hard it was to please Kapoor. Close interaction with Dibakar, Shekhar and Rajkumar Hirani (for a brief role in PK) has been a lifetime's education for the newcomer.

Ads by ZINC

"They all are extremely different while approaching their films. Dibakar and Shekhar have the vision that we would associate with European cinema. They leave their actors on their own to give a personal narration on the screen," says Sushant. Their effect has helped him fine, considering he had everything that made him seem a misfit to begin with. He was a rank outsider minus an illustrious surname. In the staggering crowd of newcomers consisting of star kids, Sushant could only showcase his mass popularity by way of TV shows such as Pavitra Rishta and Jhallak Dikhlaa Jaa, with which he started. His popularity on TV initially proved to be a hindrance, given the unspoken, deeprooted prejudice against TV actors in Bollywood.

Not the type to recount how he was turned down by filmmakers during his struggling days, Sushant liberally quotes Gandhi to lay out his mantra while he was trying to make space for himself in the industry. "As Gandhi said first they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win," he points out. The Delhi boy who dropped out of the mechanical engineering course of Delhi College of Engineering is often compared with Shah Rukh Khan. Their TV background, theatre connections, acting classes by Barry John and Delhi roots are few common things. Sushant finds it too embarrassing to be compared with the superstar, considering he is still not aware of his trajectory.

"Everything happening around me is very random. I am enjoying the phase as the journey is far more enjoyable than the destination," concludes Sushant.

Rise of a TV star
Shah Rukh Khan and Vidya Balan were two legendary examples who made a memorable entry into Bollywood. Sushant Singh Rajput is yet another new entrant who not just broke the clutter but is also working in several big banner films. A large number of TV actors making a foray into Bollywood have to remain content playing second fiddle or essaying the lead in small films.

Few actors like Ram Kapoor and Ronit Roy made their presence felt with strong character roles, only after proving their mettle on the small screen for long. On TV, Sushant started out with a small role in Kis Desh Mein Hai Mera Meet in 2008 and went to become a sensation with Ekta Kapoor's Pavitra Rishta opposite Ankita Lokhande (in pic) , who he plans to marry soon. Sushant proved his dancing abilities on Zara Nach Ke Dikha and Jhallak Dikhlaa Jaa.

MS DHONI-THE UNSAID STORY (October 2015)
Neeraj Pandey's biopic about Indian captain Dhoni will narrate the cricketer's life as a Ranchi boy who rose from a humble background and went on to lead India to World Cup glory. A cricket player at college level, Sushant has been undergoing gruelling training to step into Dhoni's shoes.

DETECTIVE BYOMKESH BAKSHY!(April 2015)
Dibakar Banerjee's mystery thriller aims at initiating GenNow to the world of Byomkesh Bakshy, as created by Bengali novelist Sharadindu Bandyopadhyay. Sushant aims to offer a modern interpretation to the dhoti-clad, sharp and unassuming detective who solved some truly complicated crime cases.

PK (2014)
Rajkumar Hirani's mega blockbuster starring Aamir Khan as an alien and Anushka Sharma as a journalist was a satirical take on God and godmen. Although Sushant had a blink-and-miss role of a Pakistani boy in love with Anushka's character, he agreed to do the film only for Hirani.

SHUDDH DESI ROMANCE (2013)
Maneesh Sharma's rom-com was a refreshing take on live-in relationships in smalltowns. Sushant's portrayal of a confused boy, undecided about relationships and marriage, brought him to the forefront and helped him emerge as a new-gen heartthrob.

KAI PO CHE! (2013)
Sushant made his debut as Gujarati boy Ishaan, a district-level cricketer aiming to coach youngsters in his modest mohalla, in this Abhishek Kapoor film based on Chetan Bhagat's bestselling novel 3 Mistakes Of My Life. The story of three friends earned him accolades as a promising debutant. He made the complex Ishaan come across as a simple person on screen.

Credit: Anshi
credit: Anshi
Raghuvendra Singh @raghuvendras  

Thank you for ur precious time Byomkesh Babu @itsSSR It's always fab chatting with you. Thanks @runalib & Priyanka :)

Embedded image permalink
Bollywood Hungama @Bollyhungama  

"I realized that there's no truth in all the opinions that I had," says @ItsSSR http://bit.ly/1ECC35u 

Embedded image permalink
NDTV Videos @ndtvvideos

- ' -' - http://bit.ly/1HdpDB8

http://www.ndtv.com/video/player/bollywood-wrap/sushant-singh-rajput-at-srk-s-show/360607?curl=1426934269

3novices @3novices

3Novices:Sushant Singh Rajput on Being an Anushka Sharma Fan http://ift.tt/1HduBOh  Actor Sushant Singh Rajput, who will be seen as the l...

CREDIT: ANU
Chahat Dalal
9 hrs  

#MissIndia2015 #partytime #SushantSinghRajput#Chahat4FMI