Rohit Roy and Mansi Srivastava share their plans on Valentines!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
Hello every body. 
I found this in a rival site.

Rohit Roy: Valentine's Day for me is just a reaffirmation of the vows exchanged with my wife Manasi 15 years back. It's like a yearly renewal of my marriage vows. I don't really believe in chocolates or cards, but I do believe that from time to time you need to celebrate the love you share as it helps a couple nurture and grow in the relationship. When anyone asks me what Valentine's Day means to me, I often say that it reminds me of the fact that Manasi picked me, nurtured me and helped me grow as a man and a human being. Don't wait for 14th of February alone to celebrate your love, do it every other day.

Mansi Srivastava:

Mansi Srivastava: I think Valentine's Day isn't just for lovers, it's for love. And it's more about giving than receiving on this day. Am going to treat myself with a spa and then spend some quality time with myself, go shopping. Also I will donate some goodies and clothes to the under privileged ones in our society. For me Valentine's is all about giving and loving, no matter whom, what, where and when.
Edited by awida - 9 years ago