Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: fivestars

hurting some section of people's sentiments (PK) .> hurting an individual (AIB) .

defenetly pk is more violent...period

Proves that we put Religion over everything. 

So Telling people to NOT blindly follow a religion is violent than abuses. 

Wohaa. 

Religion is everything. Hail Religion. Ek dusre ko maaro - kaato. Par apne God ko bachaao. But wait.. God to hume bachane ke liye hote hai na. 

firework thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Somehow AIB has freedom of speech to use "ISIS, ebola" in their jokes, but Aamir is expected to remain silent, otherwise he looks like a hypocrite. What happened to freedom of speech then?

Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

Say whatever to Amir. 

but Your 2nd para makes no sense buddy. And don't worry not your fault. Must be my comprehending abilities. I am in long weekend mood already. πŸ˜›

saying PK led people to act violently ---  is actually like this. Apple to Watermelon comparison. 

I thought PK movie conveyed to NOT trust these god-mans and stop getting hurt over my religion.. my religion. 
So, the ones who destroyed properties & acted violently -- actually did not even got the message of movie otherwise they hadn't done so. Must be their comprehending abilities. πŸ˜‰

PK offended the sentiments of Hindu groups.
They reacted violently by vandalising cinemas
If there was no PK, then there would've been no violent reaction, and no cinemas would've been vandalised in its name.  Simple cause and effect. πŸ˜‰

If Aamir wants to lecture people about responsibility with creative freedom, then he should've been a bit more responsible than to make a movie that satirizes a religion, of all the places, in India.   πŸ˜† 

PK wasn't just an attack on "godmen", it was an attack on Hindu rituals and religious practices also.  Funny that, when it's about a subject that does not offend you but offends others, then you make a sarcastic comment on their "comprehending abilities", but when it's about a subject that offends you, then oh no!, we can't take this lightly now, can we? πŸ˜†

And to use your own argument, the ones who got offended and upset over the roast, did not get the humour, otherwise they wouldn't be calling for a ban/censorship.  Must be their comprehending abilities. πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: blue-ice

I wonder what happened to ...an adult is responsible for their own actions...now??πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

It's called mirroring the opposition's logic.  You know like treating a small cut before it becomes a major infection? πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
Gubbara. thumbnail
Why don't Amir fans accept the fact that PK is as violent as AIB as per amir's own definition of violence?!