Nisha Aur Uske Cousins: 11th February - Written Update

bairaagix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins: 11th February - Written Update.

Nisha sits on the table and sulks over her life. She looks around amd sees everyone happy and cries. Kabir sees her cry and feels an urge to help her. Nisha finally gets up and is about to leave when Kabir stops her. Indirectly, he holds a random girl's hand and says that you are very pretty. The girl is impressed but Kabir isnt looking at her. His focus is on Nisha. He tells the girl that even she is really pretty. Maybe we'll sneak in my car and let your guy pay. He stands up and says that some guys are dicks. They hurt the girl and then have to make up by bringing her to the restaurant. However some come tp restaurants and then fight. He looks at Nisha. Nisha says that hearts are meant to be broken. I have so many hearts.

He asks for a tray full of wine glasses and hands it to every girl. At last, he comes to Nisha and says that this heart is for you to break. He offers it and Nisha slowly throws it away. He picks it up amd offers it again. Nisha snaps put again. He fills the glass with watwr this time and offers her again. She nreals the glass this time. She leaves in disgust. Kabir excuses himself from the audience and follows Nisha out. He says that I am here to have my payment for hurting you. Nisha gives him cold stares. He says that he wants to make her happy, win her friendship. Nisha is already so depressed. Kabir says that hearts are meant to be broken. Be ready to fall in love again. I made you cry and I gave you a reason to hate someone other than him, I need my payment. Nisha takes out her purse and asks how much. Kabir says just a smile. For making you cry and smile. Crying relieves you of your pain and smile makes you happy. He bids her goodbye. Nisha takes a glass and breaks it recalling Kabir's words.

Ramesh remembers Gayatri accusing Nisha for being a liar and mentally unstable keeping in mind her past. Laxmi calls her and asks her how this happened. All these channels are showing wrong about her. Ramesh says that I know. Nisha is being framed. Laxmi says why? Ramesh says Nisha is not to blame. Laxmi says than it is us. I wanted to be there. Ramesh says no, you're needed there. I will not be a helpless father to Nisha. I will stand by her.

Bunty and his friends make a plan to torture Gayatri with bats. Aman overhears and asks him to be with his sister instead. She asks him to bring her friends over so that they all can play together. Bunty agrees. The clouds thunder and Rupan calls Rukma to bring the clothes down. She sees Ramesh and taunts him that look at the irony of the weather. Such a day and so many phone calls demanding explanation for what Nisha did. But I know, here we need tobe quiet if someone in the family is wrong.
Nisha comes back home wet and heads straight to Dadaji. He comes out. Nisha says you were right and I am ready for my punishment. Dadaji says that I won't punish you. Your past and your inability to get over it is the reason for all this. You said you don't want to marry, I agreed. You said you wanted space, I gave you. You wanted to do a job. We fought but eventually you got space. But this is something I never expected of you. You disappointed me with your lack of sensibility. Nisha cries. He asks her to change her clothes or she might fall ill. She tries to talk, but he doesn't entertain it.

Nisha goes to Dadi. Dadi says that this lie will haunt you forever. Maybe that is your punishment.

Precap: Dadaji asks Dadi to summon the priest who makes Kundalis. Dadi is shocked.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Surish thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Thanks for posting Nisha Aur Uske Cousins February 11, 2015 written update
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2