Feb9-Aaropi vs Apraadhi & Chanakya the nyay karta!

Intrepida thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Welcome to my late analysis!

twas a long day! well I finally put together the music thread after mashing and trimming the audio tracks! 
here it is the link to the music thread: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4304524

enjoy the music! there are directions on how to download the music, so far most people have not had a problem downloading it, if you experience difficulties pm me!

title: Aaropi vs Apraadhi & Chanakya the nyay karta!

Samrat Ashok - this kid who has been thrown in a situation that none of us can imagine is not affected, he sticks to the truth and declares that he hasnt attacked anyone! he was ruthless but he was truthful! he wont leave anyone veiled! he wont let anyone get away with their conspiracies! And when he called out Helena for asking him lie! 

the seat of justice is empty - the throne being empty was very symbolic because the king is seen as the justice doer of the kingdom and if he is not there, there is no justice and thats what the scene is implying that Ashoka is standing to be judged by the audience and not the judge himself! 

Child vs queen - a child is a form of God, and so a person with some brains would chose a child's word over a grown-up's word!

Of course Kautiliya is alive - aka Chanakya! we all knew he was going to be alive, even a blind man would know that! 

The king has arrived- no not bindusar, but Chanakya - the one who will do justice, when he arrived everyone turned to him, everyone bowed to him, as he was the one who laid the foundations of this mighty empire and if there is anyone after or even above the king who can do justice its Chanakya!

I swear helen's eyes will pop out if she doesnt stop staring soo much! lol

satya ki hatya - the truth can not be killed, justice can be delayed or even denied but not for long! karma has a way of reaching you!

accused vs suspect - Chanakya made a good point that you can be accused of many things but they may or may not be a suspect- an apradhi!

Chanakya taking the side of truth - and for that you dont need any reason to support the truth! its the truth and if you are raised with the right morals and live by them, no amount of bribes can make you not support the truth!

spies do their duty- they play an imp part in keeping the kingdom alive- speaking of spies, if any of you all are interested in the stories of real spies of India, there is a show called Adrishya on EPIC channel, its really good, an ode and tribute to the men and women who risked all for the land and ideals they were made on!

when witnesses are murdered in court- looks like the mafia trained justin, killing off witnesses!

dream sequenes ka baap- contiloe is big on this! hamesha dream seq hota hai! its a waste of time lol!

selfishness never look at relations, they look at obstacles and will get rid of them- these royals will kill and manipulate for their one motives!

your identity - Ashok's id is a billion dollar insurance life policy, if he is dead, that person will get his identity of the heir, because his enemies are the parents of the heirs! Ashok can never hid! he is a grape, and hidden grape, a single grape is squashed or becomes dry! a grape is best safe in a bunch or in ashok's case, here with Chanakya and his mom!

This whole rajya sabha scene was soo dramatic, i swear they need to get to the real story but this can form the back bone of why Ashok turned out like he did, as I have said earlier! 

precap- Dharma's id is revealed, and the trial goes on! i swear we are watching adalat or something! haha!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice explanation Rati...yeah totally fictional adalaat type scene 😆
Even i wonder to see Bindusaar when he talks with helen & justin...as if he is not a king, his reaction is like a child who believes her step-mom fully & believes her words without any doubt!
Intrepida thumbnail

Originally posted by: debasree04

Even i wonder to see Bindusaar when he talks with helen & justin...as if he is not a king, his reaction is like a child who believes her step-mom fully & believes her words without any doubt!

thanks! yea total drama! 
only on tv - you see positve characters go completely braindead! 😆
Moumimon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
oww ratii jaan amazing analysis jaan🤗

sattyanash of everything😆 melodramatic court🤣...over expressive villains grr...i am hating all of it🥺...just loved ashoka's honesty😳..ofcrse liked chankya's re-entry🤔...but after that everything was so dull.😒..there was nothing to love about😳...everyone doing noutankiii...shit man such drama...💔💔

well may i come back with long re-view few hour later...but for now i only wanna say yesterday was full on bakwas🥺..i didn't like yesterdays epi😡...huh🤬...will ever CV's will comeback from their shit type of fictional plots and all rubbish...??🤪🤪stupid PEOPLE😡😡
Intrepida thumbnail

Originally posted by: Moumimon

oww ratii jaan amazing analysis jaan🤗

sattyanash of everything😆 melodramatic court🤣...over expressive villains grr...i am hating all of it🥺...just loved ashoka's honesty😳..ofcrse liked chankya's re-entry🤔...but after that everything was so dull.😒..there was nothing to love about😳...everyone doing noutankiii...shit man such drama...💔💔

well may i come back with long re-view few hour later...but for now i only wanna say yesterday was full on bakwas🥺..i didn't like yesterdays epi😡...huh🤬...will ever CV's will comeback from their shit type of fictional plots and all rubbish...??🤪🤪stupid PEOPLE😡😡

thanks Moumi jaan! 🤗
hahah yes satyanash is the right word! 👏
yes i did like Ashok's honesty, the kid is doing great!
yea it was fictional drama, when will CVs learn?
Moumimon thumbnail

Originally posted by: Intrepida

thanks Moumi jaan! 🤗
hahah yes satyanash is the right word! 👏
yes i did like Ashok's honesty, the kid is doing great!
yea it was fictional drama, when will CVs learn?

kid is doing fab job no argument...🤪😆 i loved Chanakya's investigation skill👏..and lesson about making fool of his/samrat's murderer...i loved till that prathak's death seq😕...but after that whatever happened in that court is disgusting🥱 hard to handle...that women Heleniyaa giving order to everyone grrr🥱 and in last Chankya's silence😡😡 just make me understand who can make Chankya silent😕😕 i hate CV's😡😡😡
debasree04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Intrepida

thanks! yea total drama! 
only on tv - you see positve characters go completely braindead! 😆

Very true! To create unnecessary drama, all the CVs adds such useless turns of imp characters...i fail to understand their POVs why they do this 😆 This is not only shown in this serial rather all serial has same story...😆
Moumimon thumbnail

kings ultra love for his step mom make me irritate only...i mean cause of their this ultra fictional love we audience suffer so much😆😆...CV's main plot of any historical show is a son and his step mom... step mom's uncounted attacks and son's blind love..all nonsense😡😡😡
Moumimon thumbnail

Very true! To create unnecessary drama, all the CVs adds such useless turns of imp characters...i fail to understand their POVs why they do this 😆 This is not only shown in this serial rather all serial has same story...😆

their POV is "lets make KHICHDI with more and more salt" 🤣🤣
debasree04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Moumimon

kings ultra love for his step mom make me irritate only...i mean cause of their this ultra fictional love we audience suffer so much😆😆...CV's main plot of any historical show is a son and his step mom... step mom's uncounted attacks and son's blind love..all nonsense😡😡😡

Even i m...how can one king be blind like this...i remember Anil Kapoor's movie Beta 😆