Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Moumimon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: debasree04

Even i m...how can one king be blind like this...i remember Anil Kapoor's movie Beta ๐Ÿ˜†

yeh from Beta they are inspired๐Ÿ˜† all kings and their son is fool๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† well in Beta as anil was lost his mother and his father bring his step mom only cause of him they have some POV๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...but here in this days shows  all son's have number of mother's๐Ÿ˜‰ specially their own one is aliveโญ๏ธ then why this blind noutankiii๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜† well still i can understand love but this ultra love make me๐Ÿคข
Vaibhaw thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hi rati ,nice to see u here ...๐Ÿ˜Š
and awesome synopsis by u as usual
Meself thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Geez, Rati! I thought you said goodbye to the show already! Anyways comming to the episode, a week into the series and I finally get an apisode that I thoroughly enjoyed! This episode showed why Magadha rose as the ultimate empire.

Out of the original 16 Mahajanpad, it is only Magadha that we so fondly remember. Be it the reign og Bimisar and Ajatshatru or the Nandas, or the very empire in talk...the Maurya's. The one factor that eas responsible was the strict discipline that was exercised over the Imperial Court! Justice is, as said by Chanakya, is the skeletal pillar of any empire. And today it was the very pillar that was under attack. But how can the brain behind it stay silent. Hence we had Chanakya defy death and come back to correct that wrong!

But the ultimate scene that made me sit up ans stir was Asoka standing tall in front of the empty throne! Fate chooses its own warrior for the upcomming battle and Asoka standing fearless in front of the throne, today proved that he is the chosen one.

Next thing was the sweeping ruthlessness in Asoka. Gone was that carefree young lad, instead there stood a rising storm. Sid has to be praised for his face was calm but his eyes were fierce. The very Asoka that history gloats about! The sheer strength in his voice when he openly defies and condemns Helen was a master stroke and clear indicative of arrival of the lion king!

All in all I enjoyed the episode minus the Dharma dream crap!! Contiloe buckle up! 
Smsm18 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank's  for the analysis,rati ๐Ÿ˜Š
Episode was good,chanakya entry was superb and conversation between helana and chanakya ,wow i really  like it.. waiting for today episode. 

Intrepida thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Moumimon

kings ultra love for his step mom make me irritate only...i mean cause of their this ultra fictional love we audience suffer so much๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...CV's main plot of any historical show is a son and his step mom... step mom's uncounted attacks and son's blind love..all nonsense๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

yea sounds like another show we all used to love, ehemmm - MP! ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜•
Intrepida thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vaibhaw

hi rati ,nice to see u here ...๐Ÿ˜Š

and awesome synopsis by u as usual

Hi! yes but if the distortions continue then i will have to say bye! 
you're welcome!
Intrepida thumbnail

Originally posted by: sushma_marawi

Thank's  for the analysis,rati ๐Ÿ˜Š

Episode was good,chanakya entry was superb and conversation between helana and chanakya ,wow i really  like it.. waiting for today episode. 

you're welcome! chanakya was good but story needs to go back to history! ๐Ÿ˜•

Intrepida thumbnail

Originally posted by: Moumimon

kid is doing fab job no argument...๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜† i loved Chanakya's investigation skill๐Ÿ‘..and lesson about making fool of his/samrat's murderer...i loved till that prathak's death seq๐Ÿ˜•...but after that whatever happened in that court is disgusting๐Ÿฅฑ hard to handle...that women Heleniyaa giving order to everyone grrr๐Ÿฅฑ and in last Chankya's silence๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก just make me understand who can make Chankya silent๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜• i hate CV's๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

the kid is great no doubt!
chanakya is good too but the distortions are 
yea helen giving orders didnt sit well with me, i was waiting for chanakya to say something! 
these are same cvs from MP! ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ก
Intrepida thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meself

Geez, Rati! I thought you said goodbye to the show already! Anyways comming to the episode, a week into the series and I finally get an apisode that I thoroughly enjoyed! This episode showed why Magadha rose as the ultimate empire.

Out of the original 16 Mahajanpad, it is only Magadha that we so fondly remember. Be it the reign og Bimisar and Ajatshatru or the Nandas, or the very empire in talk...the Maurya's. The one factor that eas responsible was the strict discipline that was exercised over the Imperial Court! Justice is, as said by Chanakya, is the skeletal pillar of any empire. And today it was the very pillar that was under attack. But how can the brain behind it stay silent. Hence we had Chanakya defy death and come back to correct that wrong!

But the ultimate scene that made me sit up ans stir was Asoka standing tall in front of the empty throne! Fate chooses its own warrior for the upcomming battle and Asoka standing fearless in front of the throne, today proved that he is the chosen one.

Next thing was the sweeping ruthlessness in Asoka. Gone was that carefree young lad, instead there stood a rising storm. Sid has to be praised for his face was calm but his eyes were fierce. The very Asoka that history gloats about! The sheer strength in his voice when he openly defies and condemns Helen was a master stroke and clear indicative of arrival of the lion king!

All in all I enjoyed the episode minus the Dharma dream crap!! Contiloe buckle up! 

Hi, you know im sorry if you told me your name but i forgot it! ๐Ÿ˜† please tell me again!
and i will be late most of the week, im sticking to the show for now in hopes that the history will show up anyday!
it was too dramatic for me! but yes i liked the whole judicial system thing!

yes ashok standing tall was great, the nigam kid is great!
contiloe love their dream seq so beware

Intrepida thumbnail

Originally posted by: debasree04

Very true! To create unnecessary drama, all the CVs adds such useless turns of imp characters...i fail to understand their POVs why they do this ๐Ÿ˜† This is not only shown in this serial rather all serial has same story...๐Ÿ˜†

yea i hate extra drama! i hope the history shows up soon!