Kunal Kapoor married Naina Bachchan privately in Seychelles

Priya Gupta,TNN | Feb 10, 2015, 12.00 AM IST
inShare
Share More
A
A

Kunal Kapoor married Naina Bachchan privately in Seychelles
 Kunal Kapoor and Naina Bachchan

We have learnt from confirmed sources that Kunal Kapoor and Naina Bachchan married each other last night in a very private way in the presence of their family at the idyliic island of Seychelles.

We learnt that they had a beach ceremony. They had also got engaged earlier in a very private way and thus this comes as no surprise. We learnt that they were introduced to each other by Naina's first cousin, the lovely Shweta Bachchan Nanda and we believe that they are likely to host a reception in Delhi when they return. Wishing Kunal and Naina a happy married life.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hindi/bollywood/news/Kunal-Kapoor-married-Naina-Bachchan-privately-in-Seychelles/articleshow/46174190.cms

First picture of the newly wed couple Kunal Kapoor and Naina Bachchan

Tuesday, 10 February 2015 - 7:54pm IST | Agency: dna webdesk
Kunal and Naina who got secretly married on Monday were clicked by their friend...

Kunal Kapoor married long time fiancee Naina Bachchan secretly in a beach wedding ceremony on Monday. The couple who got engaged more than a year back have finally taken a step ahead and got married in Seychelles on February 9.

The beach wedding was all hush-hush with only immediate family members and close friends attending the ceremony. Kunal and Naina were reportedly introduced to each other by Naina's cousin and Big B's daughter Shweta Bachchan Nanda. 

Kunal has acted in some noteworthy Bollywood films like Rang De Basanti and his last release was Luv Shuv Tey Chicken Khurana. Naina, on the other hand is an investment banker and is the daughter of Ramola and Ajitabh Bachchan and is the niece of Amitabh Bachchan. 

While the secret wedding took place without any hullaboo, the first picture of the couple post their wedding was uploaded on Instagram by a close friend. The couple looks extremely cute and adorable in the picture and we give them best wishes for their married life. The couple plans to host a grand reception soon. 

http://www.dnaindia.com/entertainment/report-first-picture-of-the-newly-wed-couple-kunal-kapoor-and-naina-bachchan-2059913

Edited by touch_of_pink - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
aww...Congrats to the newly weds...😛
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Ok So it was private but got leaked?????
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Usually celebrities make some kind of direct or indirect announcement even after having a very private marriage ceremony.  People don't want to keep their marriage a secret, that just want to get married in peace lol.   

Naina is the artist one right?  I wonder if anyone from AB's family went.  I know the two brothers don't seem vary close but around the time Abhishek and Aishwarya got married Naina seemed very close to her cousins.  And Kunal and Abhishek were childhood friends.  

Anyone know what happened with Amitabh Bachchan and his brother?  And did he have a falling out with Amar Singh?  I don't see him around much anymore.  
.Iconoclast. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nice to see more celebs opting for private, simple ceremony. 
touch_of_pink thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Anyone know what happened with Amitabh Bachchan and his brother?  And did he have a falling out with Amar Singh?  I don't see him around much anymore.  

I don't know about his brother. 

But what I do know is that he dumped Amar Singh like a hot potato as soon as his involvement in corruption came to light.

Nowadays Amar Singh hangs around Sridevi and Boney Kapoor.

atominis thumbnail
It was secret wedding but whole media knows about it?

Amitabh Bachchan and his brother get along well now. I think they patched up during Abhi-Ash wedding times itself. The brother was the one who got Abhi-Ash horoscopes matched and accompanied them to temples along with other Bachchans. They used to get along well earlier also till some issues cropped up in ABCL I guess in 90s.

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
@ touch.of.pink.  I didn't know Amar Singh was involved in any scandal.  That's what I get for staying away from Bollywood for a few years lol.

@ atominis, I was under the impression that there were no horoscope matching at all.  Didn't the Bachchans deny all that when the whole marrying a tree rumors started?  Are you talking about the temple visit in Banaras before Abhi/Ash were even engaged?  I thought it was just a temple visit, just a visit to worship and pray.  I always figured those manglik rumors started because Abhishek was guest staring in Lage Raho Munna Bhai and some over zealous member of tabloid criss crossed facts with fiction.  
NoThanks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
^^^ Way prior to the tree marrying hoopla, Ajitabh had matched kundlis of Abhi and Aish.  They were not even dating at this time. I vividly remember this. 
nonam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
what does kunal kappor do?
who is he related to in bollywood?