Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

touch_of_pink thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

Amar Singh is a highly unsavoury character but he stuck to the Bs like Feviquik. It's b/c of him that B Sr got a fresh lease of life but the minute that scandal touched him he was dropped. Also b/c Jaya B is a politician. Singh was most hurt by that. 

Story goes that B Sr had a tonne of money parked with his brother who happily took it all & funded his lifestyle. Both brothers had a massive falling out. Now they're far better. Those maanglik rumours aren't rumours, apparently Ash is Maanglik. Kunal Kapoor? No he was never friends with the Bachchans before he came to Bombay.

I really like him!! He's smart, funny , nice & SO HOT. Good catch, to both of them!!!! Congrats.

Not the Bachchans, but I think Kunal is best friends with Hrithik Roshan.
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Yes HR , but he was never childhood friends with B Jr. He isn't an industry kid. HR, Adi & Uday C, Rohit Sippy, KJo are his childhood friends.
Hrithiksmile thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Congratz to naina kunalEdited by SanayaMyLIFE - 9 years ago
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
^ Congrats to the Newly weds! 😃
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Story goes that B Sr had a tonne of money parked with his brother who happily took it all & funded his lifestyle. Both brothers had a massive falling out. Now they're far better. Those maanglik rumours aren't rumours, apparently Ash is Maanglik. Kunal Kapoor? No he was never friends with the Bachchans before he came to Bombay.
[/DIV]

I really like him!! He's smart, funny , nice & SO HOT. Good catch, to both of them!!!! Congrats.

So are the Bachchans superstitious enough to have had her married to a tree? I know at the time they denied it and even made fun of it a little if I remember correctly.

Kunal is very hot. And I love the dimples. I don't know why I thought him and Abhi were childhood friends. Maybe I miss read something from that Chunnaria Main Daag movie promotions or something. Well, they are family now.
^ I do believe they had her married off to a tree. Make of it what you will.

No they were never childhood friends but they're family now. They're both very very fond of each other, so is Ash of Kunal. God am so happy for Kunal. He's a really nice chap & a complete gentleman!!

Would've loved to see him married to Dia, he did have a relationship with her, but hmm didnt happen obviously.
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

^ I do believe they had her married off to a tree. Make of it what you will.

🤣🤣   How many celebs were not invited to this one?  ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

🤣🤣   How many celebs were not invited to this one?  ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

Well they obviously didn't want people to know, right. So none apart from the family. And then they act super-offended when they're asked about, bunch of hypocrites. Apparently they were warned that marrying Ash to B Jr would result in career decline etc. 
atominis thumbnail
All celebs are superstitious bunch. Consulting astrologers, pandits, numerologists, tarot card readers and all.

The media related Big B's hospitalisation, Jr B's flops, Teji Bachchan's death all to Ash's horoscope. Downfall of her previous BFs Salman and Vivek was also related to her horoscope. Media was rabidly after her.

Bachchans criticised media for this mockery of their personal lives. Media watchdogs also criticised this discussion of celebs and cricketers' horoscopes on news channels. It raised questions of ethics in journalism.

Since then such reportage has reduced in national media.

Bachchans it is said, started becoming superstitious after Big B's miraculous escape from death post Coolie accident. Coming back to life after being declared clinically dead made them turn to religion and astrology in a big way.
^ That's true. B Sr himself said in a few IVs that, when such incidents happen it makes you realize fully that there are powers beyond what we imagine. They're all super-religious in particular Ash & Big B. Every b'day of theirs starts with pooja at temples etc. 

They're also frequent visitors to Tirupati like their close friends Anil & Tina Ambani.