Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-poloenigma- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
What will happen with this show is that the makers will keep on draggin and stretching the show, Anandi will probably die or her character will merge into the background, they will keep dragging the show with non-sense tracks with no head or tail, half-baked love tales for the gen next, meanwhile trps will keep going down, down, down...and then BAM! Suddenly there is a notice from the Channel to wrap up the show within 1 month/1 week...And inspite of having ran for for almost a decade...this show will get a miserable, rushed and hurried ending with many loose ends untied, and tracks left open...The originality of the show is long lost & with this focus on gen next and a 10 year leap, the story will keep on decaying...And the makers will still keep beaming in pride because of its past glory...so called 'path breaking' show will never get a graceful end with such endless and illogical stretching.Edited by -Palienigma- - 9 years ago
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ExcuseMePlz

I also think that Anandi will not be able to save Nandini and thats the reason she will return to Jaitser and will leave there as the articles hint that the new family will be in Jaitser...

If they are introducing a joint family that means it will have its own story and Nandini will be trapped there... 

I don't know if I will ever be able to stop watching this show...But one thing I am expecting from CVs that this time also along with a Child bride,a child groom's life is also getting destroyed so I hope this time they will not put the whole blame on the child groom...Hope atleast this time they will show child marriage is wrong for both the children...

Nowhere its mentioned that new family will be in Jaitsar. If that family will be in Jaitsar, is it not very easy to trace them(assuming Nandhini is with them). Also is'n't BV pratha stopped in Jatisar and villages around? How can this happen now or will their family hide it?

I feel this family will be replacing BH in importance. They are taking much better actors than it was for KB. Although I believe KB family could not connect much because of CVs fault only, not really the actors. Their characterization was not well defined like it was with BH ppl. So this time they may not do the mistake.

Sunna_Deewani thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Palienigma-

What will happen with this show is that the makers will keep on draggin and stretching the show, Anandi will probably die or her character will merge into the background, they will keep dragging the show with non-sense tracks with no head or tail, half-baked love tales for the gen next, meanwhile trps will keep going down, down, down...and then BAM! Suddenly there is a notice from the Channel to wrap up the show within 1 month/1 week...And inspite of having ran for for almost a decade...this show will get a miserable, rushed and hurried ending with many loose ends untied, and tracks left open...The originality of the show is long lost & with this focus on gen next and a 10 year leap, the story will keep on decaying...And the makers will still keep beaming in pride because of its past glory...so called 'path breaking' show will never get a graceful end with such endless and illogical stretching.

Yes, Colors ppl do the same with almost all their shows. Once TRPs sl*g they will bring worse tracks after worse tracks and viewers will run away even faster. Later they will say we gave enough chance, show could not get TRPs so we are shutting.
ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sunna_Deewani

Nowhere its mentioned that new family will be in Jaitsar. If that family will be in Jaitsar, is it not very easy to trace them(assuming Nandhini is with them). Also is'n't BV pratha stopped in Jatisar and villages around? How can this happen now or will their family hide it?

I feel this family will be replacing BH in importance. They are taking much better actors than it was for KB. Although I believe KB family could not connect much because of CVs fault only, not really the actors. Their characterization was not well defined like it was with BH ppl. So this time they may not do the mistake.

I don't know its giving me a feeling that the family will be in Jaitser after reading various article thats why I said hinting...I don't think BV is fully stoppe,its not that easy first of alll...And If I am not wrong Ganga saved one girl no!Or Was it another village?

The village will be near if not Jaitser!Probably Anandi will not know that the girl is Nandini...

And till the time Surekha Ji and Shashank is there they will not lessen the importance of BH...Now even Anandi is joining them...So now it will be two families,BH and Nandini's...But i agree that they are taking powerful actors and will keep the rustic feeling and this family will give a solid competition to BH...
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail

I don't know its giving me a feeling that the family will be in Jaitser after reading various article thats why I said hinting...I don't think BV is fully stoppe,its not that easy first of alll...And If I am not wrong Ganga saved one girl no!Or Was it another village?

The village will be near if not Jaitser!Probably Anandi will not know that the girl is Nandini...

And till the time Surekha Ji and Shashank is there they will not lessen the importance of BH...Now even Anandi is joining them...So now it will be two families,BH and Nandini's...But i agree that they are taking powerful actors and will keep the rustic feeling and this family will give a solid competition to BH...

But now there is not much drama or variety in BH. Everyone is good and supportive of modern thinking. Everybody will be in supportive function only. Only character that  can provide some drama is Nandu. But his drama will affect Gehna - Niranjan more. Other kids will be too young to create any drama.

CVs don't know to show life of good ppl unless there is some sad or negative drama. That's why they either put them in the background not knowing what to do with them or kill them off like they did with Shiv. Kill shiv, make anandi's life sad or uncertain to add drama to Anandi. After Jagya turned a new leaf and become a stable good guy, CVs didn't have proper tracks for him. Before that he had ample scope and tracks.

ExcuseMePlz thumbnail

But now there is not much drama or variety in BH. Everyone is good and supportive of modern thinking. Everybody will be in supportive function only. Only character that  can provide some drama is Nandu. But his drama will affect Gehna - Niranjan more. Other kids will be too young to create any drama.

CVs don't know to show life of good ppl unless there is some sad or negative drama. That's why they either put them in the background not knowing what to do with them or kill them off like they did with Shiv. Kill shiv, make anandi's life sad or uncertain to add drama to Anandi. After Jagya turned a new leaf and become a stable good guy, CVs didn't have proper tracks for him. Before that he had ample scope and tracks.

The drama will start between BH and new family...I still don't think they will lessen the importance of BH after keeping jagya and DS, exiting the whole Udaipur Gang and returning Anandi to Jaitser...LEts see what happens...

If Shashank is continuing then they must have assured him that his role will be there...Even Toral and Surekha ji...If there will be nothing for them they will not continue...Toral was not ready for the leap if I am not wrong...So it seems the thing which is said that the story will focus on Jagya and Anandi will be true...Nandini will be a part of Anandi's story not the other way round for now...

Do you have any idea whether Anandi will live in BH or in some other place in Jaitser?

ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Missesha

It won't be surprising if Nandini eventually ends up marrying Abhimanyu, before the show ends.

it won't be really surprising in fact most of us are thinking that Nandini will marry anyone among Mannu and Abhi๐Ÿ˜•seeing cvs twisted mindset they can do anything
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail

Originally posted by: Beautiful-Soul

it won't be really surprising in fact most of us are thinking that Nandini will marry anyone among Mannu and Abhi๐Ÿ˜•seeing cvs twisted mindset they can do anything

๐Ÿ˜ฒ How is that possible? Isn't Anandi's daughter like a sister to them? Even Nandu said hamare Bhai behen ko milne nahi diya or somwthing(scene where Mannu and Nandu were complainging to DS about not taking them to Naamkaran ceremony)
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail

The drama will start between BH and new family...I still don't think they will lessen the importance of BH after keeping jagya and DS, exiting the whole Udaipur Gang and returning Anandi to Jaitser...LEts see what happens...

If Shashank is continuing then they must have assured him that his role will be there...Even Toral and Surekha ji...If there will be nothing for them they will not continue...Toral was not ready for the leap if I am not wrong...So it seems the thing which is said that the story will focus on Jagya and Anandi will be true...Nandini will be a part of Anandi's story not the other way round for now...

Do you have any idea whether Anandi will live in BH or in some other place in Jaitser?

Assurances that CVs give to actors?๐Ÿ˜† I don't believe them.

If Anandi starys in Jaitsar, i'm sure it will be in BH only. Ateast for Cvs convenience to show Anandi and BH ppl scenes. It will be convenient if she stays there. Jaitsar me jo aata hai BH me hi stay kartha hai๐Ÿ˜†.  Even totally unrelated ppl. Then why shouldn't Anandi stay there.

ExcuseMePlz thumbnail

Assurances that CVs give to actors?๐Ÿ˜† I don't believe them.

If Anandi starys in Jaitsar, i'm sure it will be in BH only. Ateast for Cvs convenience to show Anandi and BH ppl scenes. It will be convenient if she stays there. Jaitsar me jo aata hai BH me hi stay kartha hai๐Ÿ˜†.  Even totally unrelated ppl. Then why shouldn't Anandi stay there.

Shashank don't even need assurances...He loves his character too much and loves this show too much...

But they must have give them some assurances...I am not talking about all actors...I am talking about Surekha ji...And about Shashank I have mentioned it once Shashank had talked to the director during MLA track and said he will quit and surprisingly they didn't show arrogance to him the way they showed arrogance with Sriti/Sargun and convinced him to stay...So it makes me believe  that they want to keep him and Shashank also have no problem continuing the show if they give him some scenes...

Toral because she is Anandi and replacement will not be a good idea...

@bold,so true...๐Ÿ˜†...But I have read in an article and that gave me feeling that she will live with some other family...๐Ÿ˜•

I am getting too much unnecessary feelings I must say...๐Ÿ˜†