Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poorna3666 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hi Nisha
Today I completed reading all the updates,I started on Monday ..I blame u completely for all my pending housework cos I've been  unable to stop reading once I started.somewhere in between I read ur comment tat although there are many views there are fewer likes. Let me tell u I ve not liked  even a single chapter...Like is  not the word I wud use for how I feel abt ur story. I lovvved it to a power of million likesπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘pls take a bow

YHM  has brought many firsts in my life.  Before YHM I never knew there was  a forum like IF...I got to read many excellent writers in the forum n u lady take the crown with SoSy. I  am a voracious reader but I never read Indian writers in English. No I m not a snob it's just tat whenever I ve read an Indian author writing an Indian story in English I really  have not been able to read beyond a few chapters.i feel the language is either too flowery or too casual n somehow fails to convey the Indian ethos. The only book  which I completed was Two states by Chetan Bhagat n tat too was just theek hai types for me  n tats the reason I never read any FF 's in the forum 

So SoSy has been  the first FF I read n also the first story by an Indian author which I thoroughly thoroughly  enjoyed...u took me back to my teens when I wud read novels the whole day sometimes even two in a day. I  read the whole thing back to back n now waiting for updates is going to be difficult but I m going to read the entire thing again n this time take my time n read all the comments as well.

U have a way with words n as I said it's been a long time  since I read any  story which wud compel me to stay up late n disregard all my chores.pls let me know if u have written any other FF in the forum or anywhere else...pls do send me the links if any .after reading So Sy. YHM phika  Lagne Laga hai. Pls keep updating fast n thanks a lot for writing such a beautiful story

Poorna
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Welcome Poorna!!
I dont think Nisha has written an Ff before this.. Its her first.. And its a hit..
Hope u enjoy the updates.. Next will be posted after 5.00/5.30am IST
Hsp.canada thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ranu1234

if it makes you feel better by middle school making valentines and taking goody bags to school disappears apparently you have to now be "serious about it " in middle school to give a girl a valentine πŸ˜† so finally for my son none and yes my daughter is 8 so did it by herself so there is light in the end of the tunnel :-)

I am waiting for that day, when those monkeys will do something on their own. I so want them not be mommmy boys, but they cling and call me only when having nightmares at night, Never thier dad. Who can actually sleep through an earthquake also.😑 All they have to say love you and I melt.
Between the little guy wants me cut my hair so that I am match with themπŸ˜†πŸ˜† .Even in kindergarten they dont want girls to come on birthday parties as its not cool. 

TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hsp.canada

I am waiting for that day, when those monkeys will do something on their own. I so want them not be mommmy boys, but they cling and call me only when having nightmares at night, Never thier dad. Who can actually sleep through an earthquake also.😑 All they have to say love you and I melt.
Between the little guy wants me cut my hair so that I am match with themπŸ˜†πŸ˜† .Even in kindergarten they dont want girls to come on birthday parties as its not cool. 

omg sooo cute!!!!!!!i know my son is the same even now will call me daughter goes daddy more.. i have not heard the hair cut one ...super cute!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†they dont want girls in their KG party lets wait till highschool 😳
Hsp.canada thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashu9

Awww.. That will be sooo cuteee 😳 😳

All working women rant in pregnancy. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  But made the most of it by eating and I ate and ate to make me feel better. II will be a big eater she will eat like a gluton and morn & will have plenty of tantrums. Poor guy he would stop after 1 then.
taara113 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Cute stories there ladies πŸ˜Š
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: taara113

Seasonal vegetable...n well no malcha marg groceries...
I had chole 3 times today πŸ˜†
Bdw nw dat u got wat u asked...come up wid a gift πŸ˜ƒ 

i do chole ,rajma,palak paneer once a week rotating them cause the kids love it and honestly i cant stand it no more but no choice protein khilane ke liye i can do anything.πŸ˜†
give you gave me what i askedπŸ‘
here are somethings
from R&B to II  - " How to perfect the art of Hair kangi" R&B getting a book printed
from II to R&B "  Idiots guide to a hair cut and shave " πŸ˜†

on a more romantic one from R&B to II a collection of romantic kishore songs with RimJhim as the title track😳 thoda musshy
from II to R&B "Learn perfect vegetarian cooking in 3 weeks"

will think some more
Edited by Ranu1234 - 9 years ago
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I am loving this mums'chatter...
Hsp.canada thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashu9

I am loving this mums'chatter...

All in the good way so you girls fall the trail. And let me tell as some of my single friends say, it a mission of married people to get singles in that hook πŸ˜›
Enjoy the single life to hilt before your R&B comes in the picture..πŸ˜‰
Edited by Hsp.canada - 9 years ago
taara113 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ranu1234

i do chole ,rajma,palak paneer once a week rotating them cause the kids love it and honestly i cant stand it no more but no choice protein khilane ke liye i can do anything.πŸ˜†
give you gave me what i askedπŸ‘
here are somethings
from R&B to II  - " How to perfect the art of Hair kangi" R&B getting a book printed
from II to R&B "  Idiots guide to a hair cut and shave " πŸ˜†

on a more romantic one from R&B to II a collection of romantic kishore songs with RimJhim as the title track😳 thoda musshy
from II to R&B "Learn perfect vegetarian cooking in 3 weeks"

will think some more

πŸ‘ those were very good gifts...
I wld love if i cld get all those 3 food items in one week...sadly wen i ask my mom says...u knw hw to make them...please urself, i will only make one baki teri marzi...lazy me so hv be contend wid one πŸ˜­