Software Symphonies 5--Spice Route on 148 - Page 79

Posted: 9 years ago
Goodnight/ Goodday ppl...ninni time 🥱
Originally posted by taara113

👏 those were very good gifts...
I wld love if i cld get all those 3 food items in one week...sadly wen i ask my mom says...u knw hw to make them...please urself, i will only make one baki teri marzi...lazy me so hv be contend wid one 😭

OMG u really thought i would do all 3 on oneday 😆no way J(H)ose  i make one a day too and rotate the items in 3 weeks... and i cant wait for my son to start cooking he claims he loves to bake and bakes awesome cupcakes ...
Right now i tell my kids if they dont eat what i cook ( they hate some of the dishes i make  cause in their mind its too healthy) then karma will return when they are in  a cold dorm somewhere and they will be willing miss my food so much and karma will laugh at them 😆😆

Reminiscing about the past...how sweet...amma trying to act as a mediator between appa and II...the thing appa did reminds me of my dad...so sweet nisha...

ok the scumbag chachu is there...he reminds me of old hindi movies...like those oily hair wale munshiji..buttering their bosses... i hope he don't say anything bad to iyers...

yeah yeah.. the texting continues... its so adorable that they have started to talk like normal couple... he still in emoticon phase but atleast bande ne kuch toh bolna start kiya...

11:30 am...i hope nisha u will keep the appointment...
Its Friday, the 13th here [:o]
Putting extra ghee in kesari, going Not letting you step out at night in winter, waiting in the balcony until u come home, following you to your first job that first month when u started driving...

You reminded me of my dad so much NISHA I lost him early in my life but such small things still reminds me of his love thanks specially...
🤗

Baaki everything as usual purrfect⭐️
Originally posted by Ranu1234

no adlin u did not complain at all and NOBODY took it in any way other than you asking a question .. I try to login as much as possible US EST time.. between cooking,working and chauffeuring the kids ..
most folks are from India and the US ones also join later in the night.
You know I completely get that II staying in someones house is reckless and i think in one of the comments Nisha mentioned when it comes to herself she gets reckless .. in this case i think she wanted to get away ..
Your posts sound so Perfect i started using emoticons only starting Sosy 😆and what you described about ur town is very similar to ours and yes when you leave your home town you get more cautious for sure ..

I just checked the time in France is 1:06 am now :-( so hopefully you will read this when you wake up.

Hi Ranu

Sorry I just read your post (it's 9:15 pm here). I usually don't get (take???) the time to read in the morning too lazy so I have to rush. Just check how much more pages are there since I left. And I try to read a little at lunch time..
About emoticons some look alike so I rather not use any than misuse them and been misunderstood. (I am a complicated person and nobody should have invite and allow me to post... I am becoming like II but not with mouth with posts😆)
Edited by adlin1784 - 9 years ago
Originally posted by ashu9

Its Friday, the 13th here 😲

The meet up with Chachu 🤢
Originally posted by Goosecool

Putting extra ghee in kesari, going Not letting you step out at night in winter, waiting in the balcony until u come home, following you to your first job that first month when u started driving...

You reminded me of my dad so much NISHA I lost him early in my life but such small things still reminds me of his love thanks specially...
🤗

Baaki everything as usual purrfect⭐️

I think dads have a special bond with daughters. They may not express it openly( my dads generation) even now he gets anxious and is R eady to help. My dad came running when my nanny quit the job without any notice, I had hired one right away but was not comfortable as I could not take time off just to see her work. As a new mom I was concerned, I was talking about it to my mom( and she couldn't come due to some wedding) but my dad showed in just 2  days of my saying it, all the way from India. Mom called me and said that dad will be there in the morning. I was beyond shocked that he came for me. Dads are special and we love them
Haven't commented in a while...real life got in the way but have been reading the awesome updates :D
Have loved the full to the brim chapters on R&B & II...just a unique couple! They fight, love and tease each other with so much passion ;)

How romantic that R&B went to Jaipur to see his beloved II and her tantrum worked!  What a devil she is! But this is one of the many things R&B loves about her...awww!

Akka  asking about if they had gone all the way...love their relationship, so sisterly :)

Looking forward to the next updates...their appointment at 11.30..hey, hey;)

Thanks as always for this awesome tale, you are super talented. At page 100 on the 5th thread...will be time for a 6th thread soon! Long may this tale of R&B and II continue :D
Edited by sparkleamina - 9 years ago
Chagrin & text wars
At least it wasn't as bad as I feared. Appa could have been more rude. Because I think when you are angry against someone like R&B who doesn't speak or explain anything or very few that must infuriate you more.

So she did everything deliberately to know if he cares for her at least as much as to run after her.👏
R&B always honest... he couldn't stop himself to say the complete truth as if he doesn't care (and i really think he doesn't) because he doesn't know what they did wrong.

Now they have a new way to fight even when they are not together. Fights at distance like relationships at distance 😆. Now II can rant as much as she wants and she doesn't need to keep it for herself anymore she can express it directly to her Rakshasan with his permission.
And Appa as always doesn't see anything or does he refuse to see and accept.

(Sorry 20 pages late. Maybe a lot of you had already said all this. And here I am to disturb the flow)