nividances thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
My addition to the search for R&B.
Ignacio Casano
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: swathi1990

Oh my God...What a fight !!!!! A beginning for both of them to know and understand each other...Looks like the first of many to come... The next being his decision to move to paris??? appa will become a dynamite if he knows that...But probably R&B thinks there is nothing wrong in that becos both the family and her were eager about the idea of she moving to bay area...So meeting once a year (which is wat he commited) and finding a new job in paris should not be a big deal or should be same if she was married to sree..He probably also has a job in platter for her waiting in paris ????

Anyways, Is next chapter, the making up after the argument ??? I seriously hope so...I dont want them to fight long πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

She will probably leave him if he makes smug assumptions about her career prospects in Paris... its not like he is a chauvinist but he is definitely insensitive and uncaring... at this point😭
He wont cheat on her or claim her money as "joint marital property" or be controlling or dominating...
BUT... he wont be things she expects him to be
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nividances

My addition to the search for R&B.

Ignacio Casano

GOOD GRIEF!!!☺️

Nivi... Good grief!!

YIKESπŸ‘
DesiUs_fan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Brilliant update as always. Loving the way II is pushing RBs buttons and making him talk 😊. Feel bad for her though. She is struggling to come to terms with his string of affairs. It appears she is not able to accept him as he is. Infact Vandita is the only one who is sure about R&B on Ishita's side.
Even Bally has his own doubts about this pair. She thinks he is willing to marry her as he could not bed her otherwise. It would be interesting if he asks her why is she marrying him.
dsgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
It'll take a long time for II to come out of her insecurities and R&B to know what he wants exactly and expects from II ..im loving their differences..gives a better picture of their relationship...

Can i pls expect another update..travelling and im least interested to hear abt d delhi elections update :(
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Intense I must say !
Such a "been there done that scene" for most couples it is...
A WALK  turned into an emotional bicker 
It all started off with clothes, her choice, his likes. She wanted to know if he likes it. And then comes the jolt. 
She, out of sheer rage goes off to an unknown place only to escape her loneliness. It could sure have landed her in a pathetic, unimaginable situation, for a bold girl she is !! Her boss didnt know where she was until her fiance comes searching for her, while she was all cool with having a mattress for herself while being sick. SICK REALLY !!
We generalize men to be unemotional, less speaking, uncaring most of the times.RB turns out to be that exact generalization for all of us. He does have his emotional baggage which he carefully chooses not to carry with himself. His choice, of course. II is one kid at heart. Big time. She does have her baggage which she prefers to take along anywhere she goes and does want the whole world to know what she feels! 
This emotional bicker was well placed here before they took off to marriage πŸ‘πŸ‘. They had to talk it out. If not today, some other day later , yes, but I felt, today would be best! He rightly pronounced his care and protective nature towards her. She rightly put forth her turmoil before him well with an accusation which she always had in mind.
He chose not to speak emotional stuff with her. He let her believe what she wanted to like earlier. Is he doing the right thing again? She wants to be pampered and the need to be understood overtook her and she spilled out her mind. 
I am really eager now to know what actually happens after this πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. does he cajole her? Or will he leave by the time  she wakes up ? It clearly is seen, despite the fight he still wants to marry her..What about her? Will she stay the night in the room with him or run away again ?πŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Or for a change leave him all alone by the time he wakes up πŸ˜²πŸ˜²
Does he not need to tell her now at least what his super duper plans were after they get married ? πŸ˜•πŸ˜• I know it will lead to another outrage but they solve it now only and save time after marriage for some happy stuff  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
This outrage was needed. She had to know how stern he could get. He would now know what she is like πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. 
I had  a hearty laugh when she mentioned it unlawful to marry a 5 year old πŸ˜†πŸ˜† much like giving it back to him II πŸ˜‰
Every relationship comes with baggages from either side. How people deal with them is what makes their relation appear simple or complex. 
Beautifully narrated Nisha!! 
Waiting for the next πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

taara113 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kg1404

The last post was bull to me!!That's hypocrisy covered in an a chocolate roll.
R u mad , cos of the creepy stuff shown in general or R U mad cos of the creepy stuff shown before the ILU and also before u bailed out.
This post is not about EK. It never was. Marital beds being shared is a sad sad reality in real life and not just shows. History remember?? Bigamy ???, films for last few centuries!!People getting their daughters married to rapists , Unheard ?? No . This is not happening for the first time in 2014 in a serial. Too bad it got your goat.
Oh please, I am not justifying any of this bull!! But it doesn't cut ice with me if anyone is offended only on the issue of marital beds and sex therapies to the perverted and not before!! That too in a fictional show!! In real, how many people get married, in the first place to the guy , who puts the parents in jail!! If that is not crap, why call only the other stuff creepy!! That's ok???

If one wants to really get it out of the system , they shouldn't be anywhere near the tkt counter next time around, yeah free advice , upto to anyone to take it or leave it.

My post was only cos I did not understand the need to self proclaim!! Who ever spoke about EK And not one single person 'gushed'as far as I noted!!Too bad , you will see a few criticize on that note!!strongly at that!! Coming to think of it, software symphony pages allowd criticizing that somebody , one needs to be an adult prepared to take that maybe a few would 'gush too' if it is called that.

I do appreciate a good story, which software symphonies is , but will not take other crap that anyone cares to throw around!!

My sincere apologies to other people who r wondering , if these posts r taking the actual story far from the readers. I know it's disturbance to the flow of a good story.
This differences of opinion r not worth it , after all. It's just a show and it's just a story too.

Couldn't have agreed more (atleast about most things πŸ˜‰, the last 2 posts included)
All I can say is public forums are a good place as long as you have nice things to say, share your happiness and dwell into others... The moment you have any kind of displeasure to express you are up for a fight not a discussion, atleast thats what i have seen and experienced... So no point bothering yourself ( im sure you are not but i do end up doing that at times) they are anyways not matters of national importance... So gather whatever pleases  you ignore the rest, you can anyways not please the entire world...jusy like EK cannot...
DITTO on the last para for others...
Ashu25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hsp.canada

Ladies food for thought: Adrian Grenier.
I saw his poster for saving some animal, he has good finger kangi hair, but not very tall 5.11. He can fit wee-bit for R&B. He was in a TV show Entorage. good actor, he has a lazy look,lanky and can clean up very well for suits. For you Ashu, dream him now 

The guy is ok. i dont like his hair...He should probably have a hair cut πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Short for RB...But taller than me he is Should be ok πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
nividances thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashu9

Intense I must say !

Such a "been there done that scene" for most couples it is...
A WALK  turned into an emotional bicker 
It all started off with clothes, her choice, his likes. She wanted to know if he likes it. And then comes the jolt. 
She, out of sheer rage goes off to an unknown place only to escape her loneliness. It could sure have landed her in a pathetic, unimaginable situation, for a bold girl she is !! Her boss didnt know where she was until her fiance comes searching for her, while she was all cool with having a mattress for herself while being sick. SICK REALLY !!
We generalize men to be unemotional, less speaking, uncaring most of the times.RB turns out to be that exact generalization for all of us. He does have his emotional baggage which he carefully chooses not to carry with himself. His choice, of course. II is one kid at heart. Big time. She does have her baggage which she prefers to take along anywhere she goes and does want the whole world to know what she feels! 
This emotional bicker was well placed here before they took off to marriage πŸ‘πŸ‘. They had to talk it out. If not today, some other day later , yes, but I felt, today would be best! He rightly pronounced his care and protective nature towards her. She rightly put forth her turmoil before him well with an accusation which she always had in mind.
He chose not to speak emotional stuff with her. He let her believe what she wanted to like earlier. Is he doing the right thing again? She wants to be pampered and the need to be understood overtook her and she spilled out her mind. 
I am really eager now to know what actually happens after this πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. does he cajole her? Or will he leave by the time  she wakes up ? It clearly is seen, despite the fight he still wants to marry her..What about her? Will she stay the night in the room with him or run away again ?πŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Or for a change leave him all alone by the time he wakes up πŸ˜²πŸ˜²
Does he not need to tell her now at least what his super duper plans were after they get married ? πŸ˜•πŸ˜• I know it will lead to another outrage but they solve it now only and save time after marriage for some happy stuff  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
This outrage was needed. She had to know how stern he could get. He would now know what she is like πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. 
I had  a hearty laugh when she mentioned it unlawful to marry a 5 year old πŸ˜†πŸ˜† much like giving it back to him II πŸ˜‰
Every relationship comes with baggages from either side. How people deal with them is what makes their relation appear simple or complex. 
Beautifully narrated Nisha!! 
Waiting for the next πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Amazing Ashu! πŸ˜ƒ
So well worded. πŸ‘
Ashu25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue5sky

What a wonder 24 hour troller Ashu asleep πŸ˜†.

Get here missing your gushing... before I pay for my sins...( of staying here for so long) 
The one day I get to stay longer you are not there...πŸ’”

I was damn sleepy re...
I was napping away to glory over the weekend and thats I slept off early yesterday πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Awww..You missed me?? hehehe...shall surely catch up with the gushing once the updates for the day are over πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ