Originally posted by sw athi1990

True...Now how will I sleep ? πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­
Swathi, you are talking of sleeping ? 
I drew up a timetable to STUDY . How on earth will I do it now πŸ˜†
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by ashu9

The sight.
 Really.
 Such wonderful heart warming sight of two individuals, fighters I must say πŸ˜†πŸ˜† , who have come together this day to get married, but lay there hopelessly annoyed with each other due to an emotional outrage few hours ago.
RB β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ. Such a KID he is...
He so wants her even when they are angry... His wandering eyes looking for emotional support after that bicker!! He wanted to cling on to her. He needed her to talk it out. He JUST WANTED SUPPORT. BEAUTIFULLY PORTRAYED... 
LOVED THIS PART ABSOLUTELY πŸ‘
II is such an intense individual!!! She is so damn caring mann!!! My heart really goes out to her...So warm..She treated him like  a kid !! AGAIN  A BEAUTIFUL PART β€οΈ
And the morning was so so so beautiful!!!!!!!
I loved it...totally totally loved it!!!!!
He is such a kid...really ...We see II bickering all the time..But look at this guy...He is simply so cuteee β€οΈ
Its like I see a mother son duo at a table in a restaurant where the mom is annoyed with the son and the son really tries hard to gain her attention...BEAUTIFUL!!!
AND, the intense lover in him returns once they reach upstairs πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
Could not have asked for more Nisha..Beautiful update really..I have no words to explain how happy I feel reading this update!!! I want to re read it to endless number of times the whole day and yet not be tired...
Thank you so much. πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

Thats why he flung her pillow clear across the room, she hasn't found it YET or saw it and didnt think?☺️
arey wah naya update bhi aa gaya...

this ia the most sweet chapter i ever read nisha...he looking her trying to decipher how she sleeps how she behaves, caressing her ring, the pillow btwn her leg...and then in morning she holding him, giving him finger kangi, treating him a like sharvu...wow so eternally blissful...they may shout at each other while awake but i think true feelings only come out when the other one is asleep..
R&B jealous...and trying to make small talks...baap re...thats a great achievement... n last paragraph ke toh kya kehne...passionate aggressive kiss...im wolf whistling...:)

i hope next update aur hot hoga...keeping my fingers crossed...

Swathi, you are talking of sleeping ? 
I drew up a timetable to STUDY . How on earth will I do it now πŸ˜†

Haha πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ Thats y nowadays I carefully plan my day... No work in the mrng from 6-8 (usually I get her updates my time 6 in the west coast) and no work in the eve after reading her update..only sleep with a crazy smile thinking about R&B and II and the next update I am going to wake up to...

Nowadays I have my schedule arranged around Nish's updates πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Thats why he flung her pillow clear across the room, she hasn't found it YET or saw it and didnt think?☺️
Oh...Wait...The pillow!!!!!
Hmmm... I am starting to think now β˜ΊοΈ
She may have noticed it lying down under, but...😳
Originally posted by swathi1990

Haha πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ Thats y nowadays I carefully plan my day... No work in the mrng from 6-8 (usually I get her updates my time 6 in the west coast) and no work in the eve after reading her update..only sleep with a crazy smile thinking about R&B and II and the next update I am going to wake up to...

Nowadays I have my schedule arranged around Nish's updates πŸ˜†
How similar!!!
I had my freind draw up the plan for me keeping in mind the timing of nisha's updates..She is a hugeee fan of nisha's tale herself..
She had my day beginning at 10 with RB πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ and end at whatever time again with RB πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
Nisha, are you going to give us another update or should we linger on tenterhooks again ,in the middle of the air like always till evening πŸ˜†

Oh...Wait...The pillow!!!!!
Hmmm... I am starting to think now β˜ΊοΈ
She may have noticed it lying down under, but...😳

And if you noticed...one great great change...He shaved πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† That was sooo sweet
πŸ‘ Well done again! Run out ways to say that now...
loved it.❀️

Notes to myself;
Words fit just right as do events with Nisha all the time!
RnB & II awesome with the peace making night/morning 
Both have emotional luggage like many of us..😊
They still can't talk about it but are very perceptive to each others emotions.😲
If only II can listen to herself she'll know where he's coming from!
RnB loves his mom ( no that's not mom fixation i want my baby to be like that when he grows up please ::pout:: / even now I see when my RnB expressive with his mom me makes go ::awww:: TRUST ME that is a big turn on IF you like your m-i-l like I do ...mine's a blast I tell you!) He knows II a lot more than she knows herself - that's why he wants 3 girls with her..he knows she'll make a fantastic mom. She's real he knows perhaps like his own - the lady who made Aloo parathas for him ONLY , was loving towards her kids like how she was before her life got un-real with all money RnB's dad made- and may be that's really what got him to settle for her.
πŸ€“Thats why the Shravu like RnB II cuddle in the morning!!
And RnB is so much like appa hates it when anyone other than himself looks at her ..🀣 II is appa's princess and ONLY RnB's babe!
GTG!

YOU ARE AWESOME NISHA!!!

Edited by blue5sky - 9 years ago
Sigh.
They are so passionate its actually difficult for them to resolve their differences.

This time i am very very curious to know how will Raman pacify ishita. How will he get rid of her insecurities? By just saying "enough II" again? Or making her realize by doing something how much she means to him And seal the deal for marriage?

I am very curious.

They are so volatile. And i m loving it ;)

PS: I LOVEEE this possessive Raman. Not possessive enough to separate father-daughter...but possessive enough to keep his lady with him. Away from appreciative glances of other men and harm's way. This possessiveness i like :)