Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SunshineBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

The last two updates ...

rhoota R&B and II's  attempt to  manaofy,  AND  R&B ahead of her in this game... I have this goofy grin on my face now 😳...   

Just when I think I can't gush more over  R&B and he's turning Real'... u turn him into a dream β˜ΊοΈ

Splendid updates Nisha!

Hsp.canada thumbnail
Anu it seems like we are clicking at the same time including res on the next thread :)
taara113 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ranu1234

for some reason i havent been able to read it either..strange she is not here .. its 10:40 pm abhi have to spend some time before the next one..

I knw man ..a frnd told me part 1 is erotic, 2 is erotic+romantic, 3 is romantic ...the only review i remember, odrs had different things to say as well...it somehow reminds if 11 min (der is no reason to it ) and I didn't like one pg of that book ( extremely sry to ppl who liked it, i knw enuf who do and they keep fighting wid me really bad )
So ya fr as random a reason as this i didn't read it...
Ashu isll reading i think...i saw her online ans a comment...
Its 9:25 in the morn here, the next one il hv to read in the delhi metro (hehe)...i hope it comes sooner though...
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashni0905

Nisha, I love your romantic encounters! Wish this was a novel and I could read it all in one go...

I SO WISH there was a way to filter out just the chapter postings😭
THANKS FOR LOVING IT SO MUCH😳
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hsp.canada

Anu it seems like we are clicking at the same time including res on the next thread :)

i know right now i dont want monday to come !!! great minds think and "res" alike πŸ˜†
Hsp.canada thumbnail

i know right now i dont want monday to come !!! great minds think and "res" alike πŸ˜†

I haven't any other book in last 2 months other the SoSy. I am loving this story, I love reading comments,reviews and Ashu's the night crawlers jokes. 
SunshineBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Not fair girls..πŸ˜†.
i'm more than halfway through my monday...
and i've seen my mondays (or sundays in the other side) are the days when updates come pouring in...πŸ˜† 
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
All I can say of spice route is AIYOOO. The temperature meter is wayyy up. Another one another one another one. 
Hsp.canada thumbnail
Daya Karo Nisha Devi! I am operating on less the 5 hours of sleep and its 11.05 Est and its just another manic Monday. I want to sleep and I so want to read... It's all in your hands now πŸ˜†
adlin1784 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
 Curry Favor

Is R&B sulking because II canceled their date? Because even if playing he doesn't really "write" texts just emoticons so he could have answered her. They played until 2am so maybe he was sleeping at 8am but not the rest of day right ? When he didn't call or text her for a week she ran away and when he is sulking and not answering her calls or texts she cooks for him. OOOKKKπŸ˜†πŸ˜† πŸ‘
But Appa didn't talk to her after the dinner ? And I didn't understand who was saying what on the way back to home. Who was the most impressed with Chachu and co, who was noticing that all couples were together except R&B and II ????

(I have started writing at the end of my lunch break but didn't have time)