Hsp.canada thumbnail
Nisha not fair!!!!! Cliffhanger pe cliffhanger 😛 don't tell me I have to get up at midnight to read it. I haven't recovered from last night... Plz have mercy on this middle aged woman!!!!!!😕
Ashu25 thumbnail
Beautiful updates Nisha!!
Hope to see the next on a new thread..
Congratulations on having this thread also finished successfully..
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Spice Route
Nisha Looong comment now.. gosh cruel Nisha what are you doing to us... i dont want sunday to end cause Monday starts the work week.. and these updates are actually making me crazy they are sooo good ..
I gush over all ur characters and right now I am in love with the Minion!!!!!😆 even he is sooo cute!
By now folks know i am a Ranjan faN now gosh i have to gush in this comment OH GOD he is sooo good I am going to make my husband read it so he can behave with his way future DIL this way.
How can some one be this good di ...seriously i like him * infinity with each update and i am a total gonner with this one.. his smile,his tea toast,his asking the help to enable her to do it, making her comfortable , ensuring her song can be heard, every single thing about him is adorable 👏👏👏

And the small part of R&B sooo cute.. he also keeps thinking about her 😳 and the vision of him watching her oh my ...
and what a kitchen description ...love it i want one too..,u describe it so well that i am right now there.. lovely lovely description with perfect amount of details..

I dont know if am even making sense in this post 😆😆
Today me going to sleep like R&B
 curled up in bed face down with a smile.

I know a new thread will start when i go to BED 😭😭😭 i lost my spot on the first page in thread 5...
Edited by Ranu1234 - 9 years ago
TanjoreGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Next part  I promise will be sizzling hot
No not R rated or X rated

Yes he will drive her crazy

Abhi likh rahi hoon
ruk jao😆

THANK YOU !!!!!
taara113 thumbnail
Lord...this is so not done man...chalo atleast u said ur writing but then that means *refresh refresh refresh* for some 2 hrs i think...
I loved loved loved the last one...
II and Ranjan convo was nice...small smile
RB getting alert on the knife falling...big smile
Omelet fr breakfast... Hahaha

Jalldiii dedo next...cute smile

(I like emotions but my phn does nt)
taara113 thumbnail
Ashu is prty much gonna kill everyone i feel...quite a few pgs hv been filled in her absence...
And with talks gng abt 50 shades lagta hai padni padegi...id borrowed them and returned dem untouched...wil get dem bak now, i prefer reading b4 watching... Lets see...
Edited by taara113 - 9 years ago
ashni0905 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail + 2
Nisha, I love your romantic encounters! Wish this was a novel and I could read it all in one go...
taara113 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashni0905

Nisha, I love your romantic encounters! Wish this was a novel and I could read it all in one go...

I often feel like that...
But then i feel that wld means it ends and I want it to go on forever so i tell my odr brain Shut up

TanjoreGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: taara113

Ashu is prty much gonna kill everyone i feel...quite a few pgs hv been filled in her absence...

And with talks gng abt 50 shades lagta hai padni padegi...id borrowed them and returned dem untouched...wil get dem bak now, i prefer reading b4 watching... Lets see...

for some reason i havent been able to read it either..strange she is not here .. its 10:40 pm abhi have to spend some time before the next one..
Hsp.canada thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ranu1234

for some reason i havent been able to read it either..strange she is not here .. its 10:40 pm abhi have to spend some time before the next one..

I did the read the book and rolled by eyes just like the character Anna. Very badly written book. lot of repetition. My friend just texted me and said movie is a lot better then the book.