Users

Frequent Posters

TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
you cruel nishaπŸ˜†.. how do you expect us to now not want the next one

"Kitchen dikhayenge?" she smiled softly
"Jee zaroor" he grinned

loved it.. gosh such a grumpy kid R&B is πŸ˜†.. and she is entering the kitchen for him 😳😳

i cant write anything about Curry Favor  now or appa right now or anything that happened in DII or shopping  ,me in Malcha marg with the minion infact in the kitchen πŸ˜ƒ
please tell me when your next update will be ..

Edited by Ranu1234 - 9 years ago
Seriousreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nisha...thank you...awesome start to the week and morning.
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Anu
The next one will be in an hour

I AM SO HAPPY U LOVE IT
THANKS 
harshita27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
God!!! Where did you stop?!?!? And why did you stop?!? 😲 NO NO NO NO!!!! Plz aage ka bhi post kar do!! Why you being rakshasan? πŸ˜†
TanjoreGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Anu

The next one will be in an hour

I AM SO HAPPY U LOVE IT
THANKS 

love it aa me in Malcha marg and i just went to google maps there is a carmel convent there, a fez bar
https://www.google.com/maps/place/Malcha+Marg,+Diplomatic+Enclave,+Chanakyapuri,+New+Delhi,+Delhi+110021,+India/@28.6004856,77.1884793,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m2!3m1!1s0x390d1d5c8c389f45:0xc6de2283aea8ca4d

will wait .. thanks!!!!
Abhinaiscool thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Woah just had my rare afternoon nap n checked for ur update... Awesome nisha... 
Gonna read it again with the evening chai... Tomorrow no school for the kiddos... 

So is she gonna cook authentic punjabi food for him as u mentioned before that she makes and loves punjabi foods

as much as I love mihir please let him not be there today... Please please pretty please...😳

I know the questions.. Once while I volunteered in my 5year olds class n was in churidaar Kurta... A girl used to ask me always why do you wear that dot on your head n I would answer patiently that I loved dressing up n wearing it... My daughter got completely frustrated and asked her"does my mom ask you why do you not wear a potta(pottu/bindi) on her forehead" . I was so tongue tied as to what to do but somehow the GIRL JUST GOT IT N NEVER ASKED ME AFTERWARDS...πŸ‘πŸΌ
TanjoreGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Goosecool

Gonna read it again with the evening chai... Tomorrow no school for the kiddos... 

So is she gonna cook authentic punjabi food for him as u mentioned before that she makes and loves punjabi foods

as much as I love mihir please let him not be there today... Please please pretty please...😳

I know the questions.. Once while I volunteered in my 5year olds class n was in churidaar Kurta... A girl used to ask me always why do you wear that dot on your head n I would answer patiently that I loved dressing up n wearing it... My daughter got completely frustrated and asked her"does my mom ask you why do you not wear a potta(pottu/bindi) on her forehead" . I was so tongue tied as to what to do but somehow the GIRL JUST GOT IT N NEVER ASKED ME AFTERWARDS...πŸ‘πŸΌ

My daughter got completely frustrated and asked her"does my mom ask you why do you not wear a potta(pottu/bindi) on her forehead"
πŸ‘WOW LOVE IT
modernfamily thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Adlin

SORRY for not acknowledging your reviews, THANKS SO VERY MUCH FOR WRITING them They are FABULOUS I read each one of them multiple times, hopefully I shall address all your concerns slowly in the upcoming parts

I am going nowhere, neither is the story, and hope you arent either so u should get all your answers soon

Sudhi

Sorry to disappoint you last nite, I should have posted I was writing. I didnt and you went to bed without your fix
TOTALLY SORRY yaar

Hey! Don't worry. I guess you had a busy w weekend. I woke up and read two in a row. That's not so bad
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Goosecool

DAMN CUTE

DAMN CUTE
I wear salwar kameez at home, only that
If I wear some nice pretty Shopper's Stop kinds for a change some Saturday FOR NO REASON my 7 year old will ask
"Boy U ARE DRESSED UP where are WE going?"πŸ˜†
I am like "Koi kisi din SHAUQ se dhang ke kapde nahi pehan sakta hai kya is ghar ghar mein kabhi?πŸ˜†

One Mom asked me in 4th grade (when my oldest was in 4th) Science Fair in the cafeteria " So was there enough to get by when you were growing up" or something like that. She worked in the military I think... so may be she flew mission to Afghanistan? maybe?

I told her "Yes thanks I didnt eat ONE thing a US military aircraft dropped . It was ALL grown in India"🀣

I think she thought India was Haiti or something? No offence to any reader from Haiti
But I was quite taken aback...

Until like a couple years ago I would be all over Desis at grocery stores and parks, exchanging phone numbers and conducting impromptu interviewsπŸ˜†  my husband would run asa far away as possible... but then I would invite them over to lunch or dinner on weekends, and then he cant runπŸ˜†

Offlate yeh habit maine shed kar diya... he will ask "Looks like a Desi, jaake interview kar na"😈

Abhinaiscool thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ranu1234

My daughter got completely frustrated and asked her"does my mom ask you why do you not wear a potta(pottu/bindi) on her forehead"
πŸ‘WOW LOVE IT

ya kids really surprise u at sometimes n manage to pull u out of tricky situations "WITHOUT HURTING FEELINGS" in USA