Software Symphonies 5--Spice Route on 148 - Page 112

Posted: 9 years ago
Appa's girl

Appa approached her and Amma when they were downstairs talking with Chachi & Co... "Should we leave?" he asked
II smiled, her eyes lighting up... never expecting him to talk to her so suddenly
"Hmmm.. Pa, in a minute?" she asked smiling back nervously

He just looked at her..but nodded...
Akka was upstairs, she wanted to go say goodbye, she was going to blow the "10 @ the balcony" date she had with the dude because Appa spoke to her
She walked up the stairs texting him... "Meri chaabi dogey kya? Hamey jaana hai"

In the first of what would be a pattern of covertly seeking Appa's approval or appreciation II would pick Appa over R&B.
"Why?" he texted
"Appa and Amma are leaving Appa asked me if we can go" what seemed like a normal question to R&B was a  turning point in her recent acrimonious relationship with Appa
Appa had actually asked her a question, after weeks, not sure if he asked Amma and II responded but nevertheless II was elated

"Tell him I will drop you later" he responded

"Aise kaise keh sakti hoon... please da... I will see you soon?"

Akka and Sam were on the couch giggling at some pictures on each others' phones

"Akka we are leaving" II declared
Sam was shocked "Arey kal Saturday hai u shud stay back with... us... u know"
"Nahi Appa wants to go" II said
"Its OK kanna I will tell Appa" Akka offered...
"I will come back... tomorrow?" II offered

"Tomorrow, day after, Monday roz aao, hum kaun hotey hain tumhe rokne waale
"Yeh oopar kahan ja rahi ho?" Sam asked mock sternly
"Meri keys" II said
"U left it in your floor? Arey wah abhi se apni cheezen sambhalne ka system... its all in place? Niice" Vandu giggled
"Aisa kuch nahi hai I," Ii stoped
( "I gave it to R&B?" for safekeeping? Ayyo THESE WOMEN ARE DANGEROUS I BETTER SHUT UP NOW AND ACT LIKE I LEFT IT UP THERE)
"You what? Ishita?' Sam asked innocently

"I am going to go get it"

"Good luck babe!" Akka said as they both burst into laughter

GREAT! SISTERS AND COY HUMOR... LOUING IT

She went up to find all the men in the balcony... she identified hers as the one wearing cargos... she went up to the curtain and said "Hey"
Most of them turned around Vaibhav was on the phone so he didnt hear

Bala: Join the guys, the bride is here it looks like
Tan: About time we told her about the dude
Samar: Bachpan ke bahut saare home videos hain aapko link bhejoonga main
II smiled... "Thanks"
Trehaan: I think I even have his first kiss at Modern Barakhamba... in 8th grade
II: 8th kuch zyaada late nahi ho gaya? (giggling)
R&B leaned on the balcony arms across his chest
Trehaan: U are right, first kiss was probably 3rd grade

Bala made a horrified sound... Tanmay joined in

Utkarsh: Woh Green Park waale ghar ki terrace mein bhai ne kya mast...
Mihir:Dig up all the dirt guys... the sooner the better (rubbing his hands in glee)
II smiled at him fondly
Mihir: YEH BAAT MUJHE kyon nahi soojhi? (upset)

R&B: Thats riiight... thats great...
Walking towards II

Bala: are u leaving kanna?"
II nodded...
Tanmay and Trehaan talked about work...

R&B coralled her inside

The inflight magazine was open on the same cross word page but three more were filled in with two colors one with a green star symbol on the side
"Appa is downstairs" she muttered
"I can ask a driver to drop them" unwilling to part with her keys
"Nahi... he asked me if we can go"
He looked at her curiously not having a clue about the drama from earlier in the week and how she spent 4 nights at Akka's since returning from Jaipur
And the huge explosion that happened the night she returned etc

He stood in front with hands in his pocekts, rocking on his feet... she sat on the couch... looking up at him earnestly

"If I give u the keys will you send him and return upstairs?" he asked
"Kaise?" she asked troubled
"The stairs" he said softly
She smacked him with a cushion

He held her hand over the cushion..
 they let the cushion slip  and he sat... the twin sliding doors to the balcony was wide open, the men laughing drinking chatting
He held her left hand a lot these days...
"Your family is nice" she said politely
"Thanks. Likewise"
"The kids are all so tall, your cousins arent so tall" she wondered
He smiled
"Seema? is that her name? she is really serious isnt she about movies? she asked if I sing for movies... I told Appa thinks movies are bad business. Amma wouldnt mind me doing that, but not Appa"
R&B just looked at her bent head, she held his hand on her lap, his thumb tracing a silk flower on her thigh...

"Did u guys have a lot of fun growing up?"
"Some"
"5 boys and 2 girls... kitna maza aaya hoga nahi? Punjabis are so close knit" she said with a faraway look
"Umm" he grunted
"I am the first Iyer in the mix" she giggled "The first middle class iyer that doesnt speak punjabi and doesnt eat meat... and doesnt understand business"
"and doesnt know when to send Appa home" he finished for her
She pulled her hand, he didnt let go...
"Will you stay up all night? Aaj hai kya poker night instead of tomorrow?"
"Might"
"Mihir kabhi nahi rukta? Chala jaata hai? I heard him say something to someone about staying here after a year... 
(Does Mihir ever stay over night? Does he always leave?)
he is so funny nahi?. Is he single? Iske parents kahan rehte hain?"
"So many questions?" HE ASKED

"I will go" she said upset
He let go of the silk flower on her knee and stroked the back of her hand, pushing her ring up and down on her finger tilting it...
His hold just as strong
"OK.. he stays sometimes, havent counted, his parents live in Ludhiana.. yes he is funny at all the wrong times"
She felt his thumb with her free thumb on her right hand...
"Aur 6 questions poochhon?
"Only if u return"
"Appa"
"II well be married in three weeks" frustrated.
"Your Dad is too kind" "He is adorable"
R&B didnt respond
"Sab baat karte hain bus tum nahi karte" shocked... "it cant be the genes or herditary... bus tum aise ho... koi aur nahi... kabhi kuch nahi kehte, bus ladte ho"
"I talk" he said softly...
"thanks" she mocked

Mihir entered... R&B held her hand tighter... and left it on her thigh as she attempted to let go

"Aap unko bhej do main chhod doonga aapko. Bus mujhe apne friends se milwa dena"
(I can drop u after ur parents leave, just make sure u intro me to ur friends")

"Akka wants to go saree shopping, tomorrow and go meet a freind about something... so" II offered a feeble excuse

He began to pull his hand off, she held...
Hoping Mihir would leave them alone

Mihir left after refilling his drink and raising a toast...

"Neeche nahi chalogey?"
He looked at her like "U must be kidding"
"Fine" she said letting go of his hand.. he let it lay there for a couple minutes on her thigh before getting up, she got up reluctantly
And he went with her downstairs, pausing on step 3 while she was on step four, and she turned to look to see why
He bent down and planted his stubbly chin, and lips on her bare neck shoulder... opening his mouth on a mole there... she felt a stroke

He held her just when she began to buckle... and then let go as they walked down separately

"Thanks for visiting" He bent down to touch Appa and Amma's feet
"It was good" Appa said not smiling but pleasantly
"I liked Mrs Sachdev a lot" Amma gushed
"We like her too Mrs Iyer" R&B nodded warmly
Sam and Tanmay made their way down, and Chacha, and Ranjan... Chachi didnt go see them off...
Tanmay :Uncle if she stays I promise to drop her
Iyer: No thats fine... we are going, Thanks Mr Batra
Tanmay:Uncle Tan kahiye, ya Tanmay we are family

Appa nodded uncomfortably

Ranjan almost gave Appa a hug... Sam gave Amma one... a long warm one..
"This is bad huh Ishita, you come and go like a guest... yeh galat baat hai, ab yaha clean up kaun karwayega who will make sure everything is put away in order, yeh mera ghar nahi hai
I am only incharge at Shanti Niketan, u are in charge here... yet u make me do ur work"

II smiled sheepishly..
Ranjan: Yes Yes, Sam is right
II: I will come back
Ranjan:Back kyon betaji jao mat
Appa:No no... how is it possible before marriage?
Amma: They are just expressing love (hissing)
She looked up at R&B, he didnt say anything

She got in and turned on the engine... and lights he stepped forward to see if her lights came on... she lowered her windows hoping he would say something
Everyone around was chattering Appa, Tanmay, Ranjan Chachu and Amma and Sam...

They both looked at each other one time before she pulled away... Appa noticed the look they both gave each other...
 so much being said with out saying a word

I wish Appa relents at last moment and tells R&B to drop her home before midnight. 
I wish there is al part where II wordlessly feels R&B's pain about his past and cheers him up. 😊

I also wish to see R&B cooing Lasya talking about II thinking he is alone and II watches the interaction. 😳
Edited by harshita27 - 9 years ago
Appa finally talked to her !!!! Don't know what it means maybe because they were in public...
but II is ready to drop everything for that. R&B knws something wrong but she refuses to tell him. Will Akka tell him wht happened ? And what were those photos Vandu and Sam were sharing ? R&B and II's ? Nisha will write about it ?
Appa saw that they talk without talking maybe he will start to calm down. Maybe he saw something else during the dinner wich explains his attitude now
A lot of questions and won't get answers till you write about Nisha.😆😆
Edited by adlin1784 - 9 years ago
Could we see II pulling R&B for lunch by hand at work and getting him to Malcha Marg and cook him aloo ke parathe plzzz as a compensation for ditching the 10pm balcony date? I want to see R&B sulking. Ishu has sulked enough I say!
Gosh weekends come and it becomes kaam kaam aur more kaam, finally got my afternoon nap and my computer 😳 will read the comments later.

Girl Talk

Any Sosy reader would have gone a little mushy just imagining the two with Lasya , i still havent forgotten the last one-  him reading on her shoulder, her teaching her to twirl her locks such a cute site .. and this was super cute as well.. one of the things i can relate is blowing bubbles in a babies tummy thats a sure shot way to see them smile!!!
sooo cute.. and to know Lasya is going to take over her mami was AWESOME!!! and the description of what Lasya was wearing was so perfect...
my daughter never cried "much" was an angel till she turned 4 then the drama started and she compensates .. she was round and ate and slept it was gods payback because my son was the opposite gave me a hard time , of course she didnt sleep iin the night till she was 2 but i can sort of imagine a happy baby 😳. I totally loved Mrs Sachdev and R&B's comfort with her and also how R&B got what he wanted 😳 RAKSHASAN!!!!

Appas Girl

Aaw such a simple gesture and II is all gone and wants to do what appa wants ... puri kayanat can ask her to stay but she goes. i actually loved that.. and i am totally for supporting ones dad cause they do a lot for their daughters so appa ZINDABAD 😆😆 no post of mine is complete without an appa and /or Ranjan gush 🤣
R&B has no bone of "what if someone sees" even on the stair case gosh 😳😆!!! i liked how he tried to get her to stay , i liked how II responded to the cousins and poor girl must be thinking they all must have had such a nice time and all her relatives dont care and are far off ..reality is so different .. i have been to so many parties to see what looks like group of tight nit friends and me going oh how cool are these people -family outside family,  only to later learn they actually give cat fights a new meaning 😆
Aah he touched appa/ammas leg sooo cute!! and every time he watches her leave in the car i have gone mushy cause for me from the beginning that shows how protective he is.. and appa noticed haan , what what what ? 😳😳

i am going to reread these a couple of times in my bed before i go down a floor with the bachas screaming whats for snacks , whats for dinner.. 😃

looks like India won YEAHHH !!!!

Originally posted by adlin1784

Appa finally talked to her !!!! Don't know what it means maybe because they were in public...
but II is ready to drop everything for that. R&B knws something wrong but she refuses to tell him. Will Akka tell him wht happened ? And what were those photos Vandu and Sam were sharing ? R&B and II's ? Nisha will write about it ?
Appa saw that they talk without talking maybe he will start to calm down. Maybe he saw something else during the dinner wich explains his attitude now
A lot of questions and won't get answers till you write about Nisha.😆😆

same questions Adlin and very well put !!!
OK I give up
The next one will be a on demand II pampering R&B

Get ready girlies
Coming up in an hour
Originally posted by Nisha0604

OK I give up

Get ready girlies
Coming up in an hour
I've never grinned this big in the entire day!! 😃👏
Bring it on!!! Want those delicious aloo ke parathe like savita bhalla used to make them!!😳❤️
Our boy needs some pampering n a "Enough R&B" from II
Originally posted by harshita27

I've never grinned this big in the entire day!! 😃👏
Bring it on!!! Want those delicious aloo ke parathe like savita bhalla used to make them!!😳❤️
Our boy needs some pampering n a "Enough R&B" from II

bold  - YES YES YES!!!!!!
Originally posted by Nisha0604

OK I give up

Get ready girlies
Coming up in an hour

YES YES YES !!! let the pampering begin 👏