Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ramanmishti thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Pinkblue786

same I Love all iqbal show his such great actor love all his expression n him neha was on fire In KYPH their chemistry...Love him in KKK6 but I worry about him I mean the stunt ain't that easy... N everyone is so judgemental which I hate n find really disrespectful because his got big muscles I didn't not like what Husain n ashish said in promo... I know they was joking but every week he get a dig at him about his size... N he should done the stunts easily because his got big muscles .. But iqbal being sweetest person take all positively n never let get to him god bless him .. God give Him lots of strength n all our prays are with him..

Love Iqbal...
Him winning KKK6 or not doesn't matter(hope he wins) to me because his win my heart n in my eyes his already n always a winner...

Agree with you... thats why he always said Reality shows are not his cup of tea... Like us he too hates faltu dramas just for cheap trp or publicity ..he is such a nice guy. salute to his Patience.
jakr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramanmishti

Agree with you... thats why he always said Reality shows are not his cup of tea... Like us he too hates faltu dramas just for cheap trp or publicity ..he is such a nice guy. salute to his Patience.

I totally agree. that is why he is reluctant for reality shows. He himself agrees that he doesnt fit well in that format. any way this kkk is  aliitle different  
Yes he is very matured person and doesnt do any unnecessary comment or action . He cannot do that  That is his nature. Some where I remember he has said that the only thing he can do is acting in front of camera only. I remember when he was paired with sagarika every one was sarcastic. Somehow from the very begining it seems he has not adjusted well to the show. anyway he is a dear and best of luck to him. Yes he is a winner in my heart also
Yes one KYPH is enough to show his extreme talent
Edited by jakr - 9 years ago
ramanmishti thumbnail
omg , what happened to iqbal's arm ? He got fracture we can't see him like this . We know He's a strong man & always did his best... I love him more becoz he always shows us his positive side !
rukhsar.crazy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ya..even I saw his hurt arm. I hope its nothing serious and he's able to finish the stunt. 
Pinkblue786 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Today and yestoday watching episode I was soo happy... Off course our Iqbal made it to finales... Yestoday stunt he did really well he came second most important he enjoyed the stunt love seeing smile on iqbals face...The second stunt which was today stunt was really hard n even ashish n Iqbal explain the stunt was very difficult... We all know he came last... N had laugh which was funny ... But apparently his laid back n playing it safe In his stunt hmm I understand other people opinion I totally respect but once again I found it disrespectfull

The stunts ain't easy for anyone ... People Serously get injured as we saw pic of Iqbal with his arm... I going keep repeating my self I'm sorry I don't want offend anyone but most stunt Iqbal got was water stunt but pretty much this whole season was based on water stunt...I feel other people got car stunt the easy building where they had run down collect all the flags while running down... That stunt look easy but it probely was hard... Looking wise I can easy if I did it proberly hard...

The last stunt Iqbal was Superb n he nailed it... N if it was size in his advantage then I don't care he did amazing job in the last emlimation stunt Normally the size goes to his disadavange... He does great in his stunt yes again I know he has low moment ( n tht doesn't mean everyone else is made out of iron they also had bad moments) But his amazing n he gives 100% his fans are proud of him and love him.

His not laid bck he just having fun... If we watch last week episode it was painfull to watch heartbreaking I just don't understand people they complain when his not joining in when everyone else is having fun etc etc but if his having fun n having laugh... Even when came last he was smily ... That show how strong person as he is... What do people want him to come last n getting angry n totally given up...throw trantrum like some people have on the show...

I am soo proud of Iqbal ... Love him n watching his journey on khatron ke khiladi was amazing and he has done great in his stunts ... Had some laughs n had some tears he is down to earth person kind hearted n amazing..

Next week is last week hope he wins ...n if he does win it because he totally deserve it giving his 100% in all his stunts ... Serously I want say hats off to alll the khiladi

CONGRATULATIONS to all 8 khiladi who have made it too finals best wishes to all them... May the best person win

Edited by Pinkblue786 - 9 years ago
ramanmishti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pinkblue786

Today and yestoday watching episode I was soo happy... Off course our Iqbal made it to finales... Yestoday stunt he did really well he came second most important he enjoyed the stunt love seeing smile on iqbals face...The second stunt which was today stunt was really hard n even ashish n Iqbal explain the stunt was very difficult... We all know he came last... N had laugh which was funny ... But apparently his laid back n playing it safe In his stunt hmm I understand other people opinion I totally respect but once again I found it disrespectfull

The stunts ain't easy for anyone ... People Serously get injured as we saw pic of Iqbal with his arm... I going keep repeating my self I'm sorry I don't want offend anyone but most stunt Iqbal got was water stunt but pretty much this whole season was based on water stunt...I feel other people got car stunt the easy building where they had run down collect all the flags while running down... That stunt look easy but it probely was hard... Looking wise I can easy if I did it proberly hard...

The last stunt Iqbal was Superb n he nailed it... N if it was size in his advantage then I don't care he did amazing job in the last emlimation stunt Normally the size goes to his disadavange... He does great in his stunt yes again I know he has low moment ( n tht doesn't mean everyone else is made out of iron they also had bad moments) But his amazing n he gives 100% his fans are proud of him and love him.

His not laid bck he just having fun... If we watch last week episode it was painfull to watch heartbreaking I just don't understand people they complain when his not joining in when everyone else is having fun etc etc but if his having fun n having laugh... Even when came last he was smily ... That show how strong person as he is... What do people want him to come last n getting angry n totally given up...throw trantrum like some people have on the show...

I am soo proud of Iqbal ... Love him n watching his journey on khatron ke khiladi was amazing and he has done great in his stunts ... Had some laughs n had some tears he is down to earth person kind hearted n amazing..

Next week is last week hope he wins ...n if he does win it because he totally deserve it giving his 100% in all his stunts ... Serously I want say hats off to alll the khiladi

CONGRATULATIONS to all 8 khiladi who have made it too finals best wishes to all them... May the best person win

Well said !!!! Completely agree with you
rukhsar.crazy thumbnail
Im so proud of iqbal. His did his stunt so well. He made it to the finale week. All my good wishes to him!!!!
jakr thumbnail
He is in the final and that is what matters. wish him all the best for me he is always a winner
rukhsar.crazy thumbnail
I just saw new ad...iqbal , asha , sagarika and ashish behind rohit shetty...im so so so so so happy  ...my baby has made it to top 4 ...he is already a winner for me now... I love u iqbal and all the best to you my jaan. All my good wishes to him. ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ
jakr thumbnail
Iqbal in top 4  that is great. so happy  Hope for his win. yes he is already  a winner 
the best actor and a down to earth person