jssood thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
last part???????????????????
why?
suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
yup I had posted summary and wanted to do for all my ffs..

but some of my friends got angry

sanum23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7
last pt here and next on blog
or its last and u ending
spoorthi28 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
suhana
edit the title firstπŸ˜†
mamatha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
No problem..

Take ur own time and give us a superb update...

Wil be waiting for ur update
suhaaana thumbnail
almost done with the update .
will post in sometime
suhaaana thumbnail
thank you so much for the likes

dpurvarohini8786hottyangelmkd.70PoorvaAroratulasikamalakarki21988Aakshithamaltisokhalrampintija1970fojiaminrim702358282361GD10vidz.manirajmunnugSarbjeetDHmariam.ahmed197geetozshree1188Gulshan.MGbabita8925--Yashvi--geet_v81AISHAJSvkrishPaingelwathybhakbhartifansrikantharajaPoonamTCHERUKURI9maneetarshpayal.gupta177queenbee001preetymaaneetpreet.harmanpiyushi9290860623mamatha.7sanjirivarthyadi000deepa11rumana88kainturakiranAnamikarocksifamanikaanuradha.nandambrandgurtiRupi_bainsbgr_80LM1991nikkirocksssSHRADDHA2102snehapriyapari1689fictRomanaxxLove2readLadyArwenmansi.tripathisree.maneetmuskaan...shubhi_skptlidunnoamita5AlameluAtiffapari_goyalgurti30sporthy_smile28kuhu18Gudiyalovesgurujayshu17jssoodangel_smilyshri12...RIDDHIMA...mehak173sanum23Preeti_Maaneetsanghita0000jasika08aparna3011kabslockssaf24nehakapoor7leenukiguruHanishadevipaponeconalekhika20shah10CutieTejukhwaishfanprerna1_Chinmayi_punam2712impoojavermaDesigirls12anupm04vrinda22love2_soma-padmarao-daredevilisbackpriya111111Rashmi...CrazyEyesspvdCookieMonster.
suhaaana thumbnail
EK ANJAANI DOR

PART 23

Nikku , sphoorti smile ,kavita di , preety , nalini di  and all the EAD lovers

Love you so much for waiting for my cutie pie..

Maan was in remorse of losing his baby but he doesn't know that even if he was facing the ordeals of life he will be getting something better In the end.. leaving his mom and daadima maan went to his room and collected his baby's things that his wife had scattered all around though maan had collected them but now he absolutely hated even the touch of that mean woman on the clothes and the toys he had brought for his baby ..  maan was keeping them safe in the closet that he had specially brought for his baby.. he always wanted baby to be with him.. Though there was a separate nursery in the room adjacent to his.. the room was just like any fairy tale room and one corner was specially designed for the soft toys, maan so much wanted his son or daughter to spent time with him there and it would be a co incidence that he didn't picture surbhi with him in the sweet time that he would always like to spent with the little one..

Maan was about to leave the room when a small teddy attracted him , it was the first toy that he had brought for his baby seeing the teddy his thoughts went towards the little bay who made such a big upheaval and made his mom cried.. maan smiled and picked the toy in order to give it to the baby..

Maan : baby I think you will like it... my baby didn't get any chance to play with the things I brought but atleast I can see your precious smile after seeing this toy.. I still hope to find my baby ..

Maan took the toy with him , he first wanted to wrap it nicely but then didn't do it..since he wanted to see baby's excitement that will not  be the first glimpse if he would wrap it..

Maan : chalo teddy lets see if you would be accepted by the baby.. waise I am telling you he is not easy to satisfy.. cutie is naughty .. so you have to try hard to make my baby please..

There was such an innocence and mischievousness in maan's voice that his little dhruv has inherited form his dear daddy and why not MSK's son was not less than him..

AT GEET's RESIDENCE

Geet and dhruv were busy in themselves, maan had dropped them and baby was first very restless, he was missing maan.. Actually his voice he knew maan's voice and was attracted towards him and it was his bond, people will say that it was blood relation and blood is always thicker than water but in this case baby was equally attached to his geet mom and his dadda..    

Not to forget geet's reaction , she was jealous baby's mum was jealous , geet never liked anyone coming too close to her baby she was possessive no doubt and maan gaining baby's attention made her jealous and she cutely scolded baby ..

Geet was having dhruv in her arms who was playing with her hair strands.. getting them in his fist.. geet was holding him by his waist sitting on the bed comfortably.. and one time she was kissing his one cheek and than the other one ..

Geet : baby ko acha laga mumma ka kissi.. she kissed him and made her hair free.. after a lot of futile attempt.. her little angel was not willing to leave.. he made a cute angry face showing his eyes to geet like telling her that he will not leave and his expressions were too cute.. it was like he was saying..

Baby talks : mum is disturbing baby's play..

but baby's grip was hurting her.. and she somehow freed herself..

geet cooed him kissing his soft lips..

geet : mumma ko dard ho raha tha shona..   

but baby was angry.. and he snuggled in her.. no matter what ever she says or how much dhruv gets angry on his mum he finds solace in her warmth only..

geet leaned on the bed post and took him on her chest .. she cutely complained now making baby to look at geet curiously..

geet : baby why were you crying and when maan sir took you were quiet.. shone aise nahi karte you know that mum loves you so much and my baby is so smart isliye you will not talk to anyone specially  maan sir..she  threatened him cutely but who she was dealing with he too was baby khurana he smiled and kicked his small leg.. and hid himself he was too shy sometimes..

geet made him lie next to her and placed his pillows around him and kissed his forehead leaving him to get his feed..

NEXT DAY

Maan was getting ready he was excited, off course he knew that he will meet baby and will give her teddy.. he had already asked the servants to keep his things in his car including the teddy.. daadima saw the servant taking the teddy and called him..

Daadima : chandu idar aaiye.. she can't even believe that maan will let anyone touch his baby's belongings.. last day he threw surbhi out and poured out  his pain along with the truth that made them realize the actual damage that was done .. hadn't they forced him to get married neither the situation would arise..

Chandu brought the things and daadima took the baby's teddy ..

Daadima : ye kahan se aaya apke paas maan ko bhanak bhi padi toh jante hain kya hoga.. ( from where did you get this.. if maan comes to know then do you know what will happen..)... poor chandu he went and kept the things in the car..

Maan was in a vibrant mood and was having his dinner when he saw the same teddy lying on the sofa .. actually daadima had kept it in order to keep in the nursery but maan saw it.. his anger towered on his head and he shouted..

Maan : chandu ..

Maan rarely gets angry and when he gets then samajlo you are gone.. the poor guy came shivering listening to maan's voice that was actually like a roar..

Maan : didn't I asked you to keep my things in the car..

Poor chandu nodded..

Maan : then why is the teddy lying there .. keep it in the car right now.. maan's mood was spoiled and he was about to leave when his mom asked him..

Gauri : maan , complete your breakfast.. hame aur aapki daadima ko nahi pata tha ki wo teddy apne chandu ko diya tha..

Maan nodded and completed his breakfast and silently left  ..

***********************************&

Next : previous teaser plus

Geet mom versus surbhi mom and baby referee

Will post a teaser too πŸ˜‰

Like and comment

IMPORTANT NOTE BELOW

Waiting to read your reviews

Edited by suhaaana - 9 years ago
suhaaana thumbnail

NOTE : a big thank you to my all regular and loyal readers and commenter's of this ff .. last night I had posted summary of this and was about to post for all my ffs but my friends got angry so I have deleted it and now posted the update ..

Dearies my absence for a year had made you all wait and made me lost many readers and I really want to be loyal to the rest of the readers who wants to read ( not the silent ones) .. I will pm all my buddies and will see how many of you will comment on this  update  and the next update will be in my blog and I will sent pms to all the commenter's ..

I am already doing this for two of my SS and will now do for my ffs too..  

Edited by suhaaana - 9 years ago