Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sarita_barun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Just caught up on the last three chapters... I'm loving the turns this story is taking.
Akash definitely hit the spot, Arnav is falling for her, but the worry of her not being able to love anyone but her late husband is haunting Arnav.
They both hurt each other with their words and now its left a bruise on each other's heart, though their egos would say otherwise.
The panic Khushi felt when he was leaving as the memories of Rishi came rushing back, I felt heartbroken for her.
This week will prove to be more painful than relieving the pain as Arnav thought. Let's see how he manages to be without her for these seven days. Its gonna be torment. Especially knowing how hurt she still was.
Both of them need to give each other a chance otherwise, and try at their marriage.

anuarshi6 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Arnav is totally angry and got stuck with the khushis words recalling dem again and again
Felt bad for both
Eagerly waiting for next update
Frozen_Ana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Thank you for the update! Khushi was so rude i quite hated her in the chapter! 😡Though Arnav was wrong, he apologized but she had been so much stubborn! I hope Arnav-Khushi solve their differences before Swati makes her entry! Please! 😔And there was no Sam in the update!😭
But very well written! 👏Update soon!
sman thumbnail
wonderful update..so emotional ..loved it
canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
wow Arnav is really angry with Khushi.
Looks like Khushi has fallen for Arnav finally.

You know Tanvi, every update I dread where Swati is going to make her appearance. 😆
Angeline124 thumbnail
Emotional update
but Kushi deserve tis
She should knw the consequence of words
Arnav shouted on her, bcoz he was hurt by hearing the resort where he cebrated honeymoon wit his ex.wife
he hav bitter memories there. without knwin tat she just thnk abt her stand. She should know the place Arnav hav in her life
She should miss him badly
Hooe he return safely as i feel something wrong by omen
Continue soon
sman thumbnail

Originally posted by: canapoem

wow Arnav is really angry with Khushi.

Looks like Khushi has fallen for Arnav finally.

You know Tanvi, every update I dread where Swati is going to make her appearance. 😆

I feel Swati will meet Arnav in Delhi..and when she knows he is back to Raizada mansion, she would want to get back for the weath
gracefultulika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hell 
arnav is angry😭😭😭
plzz make him to understand
plzz make them again together
canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: sman

I feel Swati will meet Arnav in Delhi..and when she knows he is back to Raizada mansion, she would want to get back for the weath

Maybe lets see. But before I read every update, the first thought I usually have is, "Will Swati make an appearance in this update?".

Arnav still loves Swati, we cannot forget that. And now if Swati comes back and maybe she has realised her mistakes, then would Arnav welcome her back and divorce Khushi? 
ILoveFF thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome ... Can't wait for the next