Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gubbara. thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: atominis

But Exit polls predict victory of AAP. All are predicting 40+ seats.

I am surprised Delhi ignored Kejriwal's running away last year, his fighting LS polls from Varanasi just to challenge Modi, his dharnas, blame games, number of people leaving his party, no track record etc Controversial statements on Kashmir by AAP leaders etc.

Maybe things like Ghar Wapsi, statements from Sakshi Maharaj types, gaffe on North eastern people etc also created sentiment against BJP, besides their own internal discord among local leadership.

The basic question people should ask is why the 24/7 media coverage to kejriwal out of over 157 regional and national parties? Who's behind kejriwal? He suddenly came out of nowhere and became a hero for media who's hailing him as some kinda messiah for Indians,lol

There has to be more to kejriwal than what he is showing in public eyes. His Dubai visits, hawala money and all. You know what I mean?
Edited by Gubbara. - 9 years ago
angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Kiran bedi is a good person but she lost it in her speeches and rest of the work was done by BJP who actually made this campaign entirely an anti AAP campaign which voters didn't like . Also modi leher is gone now since BJP came to power. 
I was actually watching this debate on NDTV today and i was so surprised by the aggressiveness of BJP reps who were actually 3 in number including that dal badlu shazia ilmi and they just completely hacked AAP member and won't allow him to complete what he was trying to say - if i am going to vote at that time then i would definitely not vote for these types and delhiites know better for themselves.
Anachronist thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gubbara.

The basic question people should ask is why the 24/7 media coverage to kejriwal out of over 157 regional and national parties? Who's behind kejriwal? He suddenly came out of nowhere and became a hero for media who's hailing him as some kinda messiah for Indians,lol

There has to be more to kejriwal than what he is showing in public eyes. His Dubai visits, hawala money and all. You know what I mean?

gubbara kahan se late ho yeh scandalous opinion😆
--Ariana-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Chalo ji...ab ye dharna kumaar banenge delhi ke CM... 49days bad fir chod denge sarkaar apne principles pe... Fir next yr again election...again waste of tax payer's money
Gubbara. thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahatma123

gubbara kahan se late ho yeh scandalous opinion😆

I have been politically aware since past one n half years. Didn't care much before but politics these days interest me more than Bollywood😆
Edited by Gubbara. - 9 years ago
Anachronist thumbnail

I have been politically aware since past one n half years. Didn't care much before but politics these days interest me more than Bollywood😆

but yahan kejri ko dawood se connect kar dia 😆
Gubbara. thumbnail

but yahan kejri ko dawood se connect kar dia 😆

No, I didn't!
Anachronist thumbnail
then who is this dubai wala and hawala wala 😆
Gubbara. thumbnail

then who is this dubai wala and hawala wala 😆

He made visits to Dubai and that too in business class. Who paid? Who invited? Who did he meet? All's there in the news,lol
atominis thumbnail

[DIV]There has to be more to kejriwal than what he is showing in public eyes. His Dubai visits, hawala money and all. You know what I mean?

You are right. Kejriwal has been hyped too much despite his lack of record and blunders. What's the real reason for this?

I also think other loser parties are also supporting him just to counter BJP. He is like the proverbial monkey that caught the bread in fight of two cats.

Mamata didi and Priyanka Gandhi were praising him.