Muffler Man or Kiran Bedia??? - Page 6

Posted: 9 years ago
Ugggh. This is like my worst nightmare ever. 
Exit polls are supporting Mr mufflerman ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†... 
I find kejriwal better than ms bedi... He was quite immature first in his first polls but was still better than existing politican ... 
Whereas bedi's statement are quite hilarious 
... She looks excited as newbie but still her vision is quite different and most of the people don't relate with her
Edited by -silentbang- - 9 years ago
Originally posted by coalmine.

Who did you vote for?

BJP!

Originally posted by ChuglkhorBander

i think by minority u mean muslim
sikh is another minority and they voted for bedi coz shez a minority too

Not really. AAP got most seats from Punjab in the previous elections.. and that's a Sikh majority state. All the minorities and middle class Delhites are with AAP.

Bedi or Kejriwal, both are honest people.. Delhi is in good hands anyway.
Originally posted by Real.Madrid

Not really. AAP got most seats from Punjab in the previous elections.. and that's a Sikh majority state. All the minorities and middle class Delhites are with AAP.

Bedi or Kejriwal, both are honest people.. Delhi is in good hands anyway.

Disagree
Middle Class people are supporting BJP
Originally posted by .krackjack.

The last moment BJP campaign against AAP proved to be a blessing in disguise for Kejriwal and co. All those ads, Bedi's voice rest jazz, Modi's trails to take things in his hands and then that 2 crore drama. Everything worked in favour of AAP. 

Also Delhi in itself is highly un-predictable. Kab kaun aata hai pata nhi chalta. 😆 I don't trust these Exit polls. They were wrong the last time as well. So, let's wait and watch . ðŸ˜‰

The BJP itself pretty much handed over Delhi to Kejru.
Originally posted by rits08

She has already been working for this country and this city for so many years... Kejriwaal has not done even 1 percent of that!

True! But success is about how you sell yourself.
Delhi will prove to be fool's paradise if bhagoda becomes CM😆
It is not Kiran Bedi's fault.

Fault is with BJP and its lack of strategy.

Kiran Bedi anyday has better record at work, better popularity, credibility and respect than Kejriwal ever had.

But it is BJP's fault it was too smug. They did not handle their local leaders and workers, did not prepare them, did not resolve internal issues.

Kiran Bedi was brought too late. They should have brought her earlier and also groomed her to handle public and media.

That said AAP has been riding on huge promises of freebies. Free WiFi, water and electricity bills cut by half blah blah and it also tried to appease minorities. AAP has it easy. If it is unable to deliver it will blame the Centre for everything and still play holier than thou.

I am surprised and amused at people reposing so much faith in a party that has done nothing yet, has no track record and even quit government midway when they were elected to power.

Anyway it is a win for democracy because this result will keep BJP on its toes. They were getting too arrogant and smug after win at Centre and previous elections in States. They cannot simply cash on Modi's appeal all the time.
Originally posted by Gubbara.

Delhi will prove to be fool's paradise if bhagoda becomes CM😆

That guy has nothing to lose.

Any moment anything wrong happens or any promise is unfulfilled, he will simply blame the Centre. And start his rant on being the only honest person in India who was now being threatened or limited by thugs.