Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Ariana-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
joke: 
If you have been having cough for more than 4weeks, i doesnt necessarily means u have tb...it probably means u r gonna become CM soon😆
iMini thumbnail

Originally posted by: rits08

But that money will be spent on all freebies no?😆😆

indeed...keeping money in swiss banks is so better than free internet,15L CCTV cameras and free water.
--Ariana-- thumbnail
indeed...keeping money in swiss banks is so better than free internet,15L CCTV cameras and free water.[/QUOTE]

swiss money kaha se aya is sab mein? And that wenever will be brought will be with Centre Govt...Delhi Govt wont be getting it...ultimately he has to make the best choice with the given resources... Centre wont allot extra funds just bcoz this guy promised freebies in elections😆
Now think where will the money come from? bcoz Delhi CM doesnt have that much power anyways... limited funds are there... either he will have to pull funds from other projects, or raise taxes, or beg and strike against Centre for more funds...Only these three options are available😳
iMini thumbnail
so that's the centre's fault.. and if this happens...I wish Modi fails the next elections because he has promised full support.And by your logic...there should be no state elections because the center elected party should win everywhere anyways.
--Ariana-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: iMini

so that's the centre's fault.. and if this happens...I wish Modi fails the next elections because he has promised full support.And by your logic...there should be no state elections because the center elected party should win everywhere anyways.

this is how politics work...he aint gonna get 1 penny more than the Delhi's quota...he will have to economise on resources...asmaan se paise nahi ayenge...besides he should have been more thoughtful about the promises he made...we will see how much and how well he fulfils...1month mein hi pata chal jayega...badi badi baatein aur vada pao khaatey😆😆

when did i say there should be no elections in state? why are u twisting m words? ðŸ˜•
whether its any state, it depends on Centre how much they allocate...and its been ages, since the ruling party at Centre spends more in those states where election is due and in those where their own part is in the rule! This is how it works and i have not made it work like that...so dont blame me for everything😆
iMini thumbnail
As far as I remember, congress was ruling at center when Modi got elected as gujrat's CM.Poor state was so underdeveloped and pennyless that time*sarcasm.No more words from my side since you aren't getting a bit of what I am trying to explain to you. 😆😔Edited by iMini - 9 years ago
--Ariana-- thumbnail

As far as I remember, congress was ruling when Modi got elected as gujrat's CM.Poor state was so underdeveloped and pennyless that time*sarcasm.No more words from my side since you aren't getting a bit of what I am trying to explain to you. 😆😔

again...Delhi is not a state...its a UT with limited powers to CM...  but whatever the thing is, they have a particular quota allocated to each state and UT... now its upto the CM how to utilise it... as for Gujrat is concerned, Modi brought development projects from Japan China etc for Gujrat's development...and also projects for industrialization...just like we have Delhi Metro in collaboration with Japan! But there is lesser scope for CM to bring industries or development projects to Delhi... There is very limited scope in that scene... Commonwealth was the opportunity when they could have spent a lot of money...but they ate most of it...Shiela Dixit and her fellow ministers... we still have just 2 ring roads and the road system is pathetic...traffic jams everywhere...no parking system...parks and greenery is reducing..pollution is increasing...women safety is till a huge issue! The only good thing we have is the Metro.. Other than that we have too many problems... We will have to see how Mr. Kejriwal allocates the given resources to all these aspects... Only freebies can't help in making a better Delhi...He has to address these issues as well! It will be a challenge to him bcoz he doesnt have too much experience and same for his ministers! I guess only time will tell😳

PS. Yes there are also taxes allocated specifically to State and UTs as well... so those are also there... but other than that I doubt he will be able to receive any extra funds ðŸ˜†
iMini thumbnail
I wonder who told you a CM cannot encourage foreign investment..and Delhi already has a special status of being a national capital..we arent fools sitting here to start blaming kejriwal for the center not providing enough funds.Modi himself was nothing more than a CM when he encouraged foreign investment in gujrat.You have posted two opposing things at one go 😳
Agree with rest of your post..I supported AAP because I found BJP only worse.If Kejri as a CM left work to sit on one dharna,Modi left work to excessively promote BJP.And kiran bedi doesn't even have a clue of what she wants and refuses to answer questions which are critical:-indicating probable lack of transperancy in future.Edited by iMini - 9 years ago
--Ariana-- thumbnail

I wonder who told you a CM cannot encourage foreign investment..and Delhi already has a special status of being a national capital..we arent fools sitting here to start blaming kejriwal for the center not providing enough funds.Modi himself was nothing more than a CM when he encouraged foreign investment in gujrat.You have posted two opposing things at one go 😳

i will reply to you tomm as my IF crashed again and watever i wrote got cleaned😆
LovelyPlanet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rits08

again...Delhi is not a state...its a UT with limited powers to CM...  but whatever the thing is, they have a particular quota allocated to each state and UT... now its upto the CM how to utilise it... as for Gujrat is concerned, Modi brought development projects from Japan China etc for Gujrat's development...and also projects for industrialization...just like we have Delhi Metro in collaboration with Japan! But there is lesser scope for CM to bring industries or development projects to Delhi... There is very limited scope in that scene... Commonwealth was the opportunity when they could have spent a lot of money...but they ate most of it...Shiela Dixit and her fellow ministers... we still have just 2 ring roads and the road system is pathetic...traffic jams everywhere...no parking system...parks and greenery is reducing..pollution is increasing...women safety is till a huge issue! The only good thing we have is the Metro.. Other than that we have too many problems... We will have to see how Mr. Kejriwal allocates the given resources to all these aspects... Only freebies can't help in making a better Delhi...He has to address these issues as well! It will be a challenge to him bcoz he doesnt have too much experience and same for his ministers! I guess only time will tell😳

PS. Yes there are also taxes allocated specifically to State and UTs as well... so those are also there... but other than that I doubt he will be able to receive any extra funds ðŸ˜†

if any govt really spends all the allocated money efficiently on development, there's enough money..
It is really good budgeting and using existing resources like police force effectively.. and there are some ways to generate some extra money...

wifi does not cost much anyway