Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

atominis thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
@BI

Here is Mayawati temple report - http://m.ndtv.com/india-news/and-now-a-mayawati-temple-414278

@fivestars

Don't know about Jayalalitha temple yet.

From where did this thread land up in DM ? It wasnt here a while ago.   Probably got jhadooed (swept) here from some other section. Jhadoo ka jamana hai akhir ðŸ˜› 

Originally posted by: TheRowdiest

Suna hai Modi ka Mandir bana aur Modi didn't like it ðŸ˜‰

Delhi haare toh he reacted otherwise khud hi inauguration kar deta Mandir ki ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜†

Yeh raha Modi ka mandir. Darshan kar lo ðŸ˜›

angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
its foolishness to make temples for people, having said that its interesting to note that we only hear about temples for today's politicians , haven't heard about any for old politicians/independent fighters  from the times of independence fight or those who helped india get freedom ðŸ˜•
I agree with BI , whatever Mayawati has is her own deed, be it temple, park or road etc she got t done herself . There aren't any fans of her - not that i come across in real world or online world.

Originally posted by: atominis

SIT on 1984 was also promised by BJP.

So called bhakts need not burn because Modi is still the PM. CM is never greater than PM.

Modi is still popular and leads opinion polls. But fact is that elections cannot be won only on basis of personality cult alone.

BJP has pathetic media strategy. Media remains silent when Muslim, Sikh and Christian religious leaders exhort people to have more kids but goes berserk when a Sakshi Maharaj says the same. Nothing on Owaisi's speeches but all hoopla on that Sadhvi's haramzaade comment. Love Jihad BS has been around for some years now but media brought it up only now.
Media has been at work creating fear psychosis in minorities. BJP must improve its relation with media,

That said the silence on BJP on these matters and lack of strong action against these fringe elements is also going against them.

Other things like talking Vedic Science in Indian Science Congress, state of Rajasthan making Surya Namaskar compulsory etc are also not helping. Liberal Hindus also do not like it forget minorities.

BJP must realise Modi got vote for development, for a strong decisive government. Not for Hindutva and not for silence on fringe elements. Earlier many non Hindus also supported Modi. That is in question now.

Modi should change style of campaigning also. Attacking Congress was fine. He was seen as a challenger to dynasty back then. But now when he attacks an opponent he is seen as a bully. He should change his style now that he is PM.

Attacking Kejriwal's family was wrong. BJP campaign was designed for failure.

Plus Modi government is too strict on government employees. Very strict on timings, asks employees to furnish details on their property, cash, gold etc to keep a check on them. That is something which the lazy, lax sarkari employees are unable to tolerate. I have relatives working in Secretariat (in a state) who keep cribbing about the "sakhti" since Modi came to power. They complain about being called to work at times on Saturdays and Sundays too.

Obviously promises of freebies are more attractive than promises on strictness, scrutiny and other promises like police reforms that Kiran Bedi proposed.

Kiran Bedi's plans were good but it would seem too strict to an average citizen. They were not even highlighted by media that was too busy focusing on her gaffes.

Bringing her at last moment was wrong, she was perceived as an outsider. The people didn't take to her. Loyalists also felt cheated.

There are too many reasons why BJP lost. It is not one liner cause.

AAP has eaten more into Congress votes than BJP.

Yes all that contributed to BJP's loss in Delhi.
@ bold- its not only govt officials having to attend duties on weekends but also during national holidays like 2nd Oct and Christmas.  Most of the schools had to be kept open during some popular  festivals and teachers and students were compelled to organise and  participate in some or the other activities thus denying them planned vacations. 

Originally posted by: bramcote46

its foolishness to make temples for people, having said that its interesting to note that we only hear about temples for today's politicians , haven't heard about any for old politicians/independent fighters  from the times of independence fight or those who helped india get freedom ðŸ˜•

I agree with BI , whatever Mayawati has is her own deed, be it temple, park or road etc she got t done herself . There aren't any fans of her - not that i come across in real world or online world.

Megalomaniacs do not worry about appearing foolish ðŸ˜‰ They are often lost into their own imagined glory 
QuietlyLoud thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
How come this thread just materialised here?😆

Well,I haven't got my hopes much high for Muffler Man after what happened last time.But yeah, like they say everybody deserves a second chance Hopefully, he has learnt his lessons and delivers better this time.

As for Kiran, the result serves her right for being such an opportunist .She only had her eye on CM chair.I'd expect a person like her would be at least sensible enough not to put the blame on the party after the arrogant campaigning she led.

In a way, AAP's win was necessary to maintain a healthy political balance over BJP's reign.

Edited by QuietlyLoud - 9 years ago
iMini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Anyone who saw last year's proceedings for passing the lokpal bill and AK's resignation would have definitely voted for him.I am super glad he won...with a clear majority.
iMini thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice

Trust me Skep ji...Mayawati doesn't have a single fan....there is a big difference between a FAN and a scared for their life and property poor man...I am a Shahrukh fan but I am not scared of him...Mayawati is a terror...people are scared of her...maybe someone made a temple for her because they were scared and wanted to please her...I haven't heard about it...but then i have been out of India for a long long time now..

only the people who benefited from caste based reservations must be her fan..
iMini thumbnail

Originally posted by: rits08

Ya mamta didi did so many dharnas and made tata to shift their nano plant...bt wat has she been able to do after that? Industrialization is imp for sake of economy and growth... As fr delhi i expect kejriwal to do somethin abt women safety... Double the taxes but atleast put cctv in every corner..have cops on every street... No woman shud feel unsafe...thats my only dream...and dont knw wat all this guy will be able to fulfil

@bold:NO! as if 30% tax isnt enough? The govt has lots of money already,get rid of corruption and black money and you'll have surplus money already.
--Ariana-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: iMini

@bold:NO! as if 30% tax isnt enough? The govt has lots of money already,get rid of corruption and black money and you'll have surplus money already.

But that money will be spent on all freebies no? ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†