Written Update - 6th February 2015

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
The episode begins with Aman bringing kheer for everyone and Dadi gives her shagun and blesses her. Ramesh comes in worried and on asking, he tells Nisha that Gaya had called inviting them for a press conference the next day. Umesh keeps interrupting excitedly that they all should go and sleep first and talk about it tomorrow. He is in a hurry for his suhaag raat.😆 Dadaji tells since cousins have all worked so hard, they deserve the appreciation and they should go. 

Umesh and Aman enter their room excitedly. Sukku, Bunty and Jwala have already spread pappads under the blanket..😆 and are hiding in their room. Everytime Umesh makes an advance to go near Aman, Sukku using a doll duck makes noise..😆 At the end Umesh finds out his cousins in the room and throws them out. Ramesh comes in good advice to Umesh. He tells India's population is already too high and he himself has contributed three. He asks him not to be in a hurry..😆

Nisha calls Viraj and tells she isn't having a good feel about this PC especially after what Gaya has done. Viraj is all in excited mode. He tells if not Gaya, he would have conducted the PC anyway, and she can completely trust him. Saurav and cousins enter with Nisha's mail printouts. They have all read it..and are making fun of it. Nisha is annoyed. Cousins asks her to get nicely ready for the date tomorrow. They ask her to dream how romantic it will be when she tells Viraj that she is Aarti. Nisha dreams too and Viraj tells her I love you in her dream. She blushes. Cousins leave her. Nisha tells I love you Viraj Sir and will always love you. Viraj tells I love you Aarti and I am waiting desperately to meet you. Gaya is sending those mails to someone. 

Lakshmi is crying. Her mother is very critical. Ramesh tells both of them will leave immediately. Lakshmi tells it's a big happy day for Nisha and at least one of them has to stay with her. They have always been waiting for such a moment in Nisha's life and she would feel bad if they aren't there with her. Ramesh tells it's his responsibility too to take care of her mother but later accepts it. 

Nisha returns Viraj's call in the morning. Viraj is talking to DJ about getting Velvet lounge ready. He tells Nisha that he is going to meet his special person today. He asks if they are all coming. She says yes. 

Precap
Nisha tells her cousins that she is having a very bad feeling about this press conference. 
Edited by Shwets1502 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Surish thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Thanks Shwets for Nisha Aur Uske Cousins February 6, 2015 written update
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2