Dr. Karan & Bebe Scenes.

Mogwai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I'm really enjoying the scenes between Dr. Karan & Bebe lately. Bebe is the voice of reason...& the one person that is keeping Karan sane right now 😆 I just love the advice that she gives him - like a friend, guide & mother. Her words provide him comfort & also encouragement. I particularly loved how Bebe comforted Karan in today's episode. She gave him hope & told him not to give up on Amrita. To make his own place in her heart..& to convince her that he is here to make new memories with her, not to erase old memories. Very touching!

I'm actually going to miss the show once it ends. The writers kinda lost their way in the middle but overall HSD has been such a wonderful show. I fail to understand why good serials come to an end so soon!   :)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I agree with you. It's sad that such a good show hasvto end so soon.
Mogwai thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mehek25

I agree with you. It's sad that such a good show hasvto end so soon.

It is indeed sad! I know the channel will be going through a revamp...but HSD had a lot of potential. Very unfortunate decision by channel.
sim.07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
True.Since there is an article that Amrita-Karan will unite which is good but at the same time they will be together at the end of the serial.Not fair:(
Wanted more of their scenes
Mogwai thumbnail

Originally posted by: roseflower_07

True.Since there is an article that Amrita-Karan will unite which is good but at the same time they will be together at the end of the serial.Not fair:(
Wanted more of their scenes

I agree... it's good that they will unite but as u mentioned, they will be together at the end of the show & that isn't fair. We won't see them together after that! It really sucks!

It would've been lovely to see Karan & Amrita's life together after marriage...how they juggle both personal & professional aspects!

sim.07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ..Bohemian..

I agree... it's good that they will unite but as u mentioned, they will be together at the end of the show & that isn't fair. We won't see them together after that! It really sucks!

It would've been lovely to see Karan & Amrita's life together after marriage...how they juggle both personal & professional aspects!

Exactly.Wanted more of their nok jhok even after their wedding