I'm actually going to miss the show once it ends. The writers kinda lost their way in the middle but overall HSD has been such a wonderful show. I fail to understand why good serials come to an end so soon! :)
Page
of
1Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
I agree with you. It's sad that such a good show hasvto end so soon.
Originally posted by: roseflower_07
True.Since there is an article that Amrita-Karan will unite which is good but at the same time they will be together at the end of the serial.Not fair:(
Wanted more of their scenes
Originally posted by: ..Bohemian..
I agree... it's good that they will unite but as u mentioned, they will be together at the end of the show & that isn't fair. We won't see them together after that! It really sucks!
It would've been lovely to see Karan & Amrita's life together after marriage...how they juggle both personal & professional aspects!