Vishal Puri in Life OK's Shapath

priyapiya thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Vishal Puri in Life OK's Shapath

04 Feb 2015 02:06 PM | TellychakkarTeam

Actor Vishal Puri who recently donned the role of a lawyer in Zee TV's Doli Armaanon Ki will feature in one of the upcoming episodes of Life OK's Shapath. He will be seen playing a super villain in the popular Fireworks Productions show.

Vishal will essay a very eccentric scientist who would use humans to make bombs. The man will be seen in a classy look, without the use of any prosthetics. He will be seen indulging in crazy mannerisms and would go to any extent to get what we wants.

His mission will bring in a threat to the super cops, and that will be when they will face each other to battle it out.

When contacted, Vishal confirmed the news saying, "Yes, I am presently shooting for Shapath. I wanted to work with Fireworks Productions as I had heard a lot of good things about them. It is indeed nice to work with the team. Above all, the director and the creative team have given me a free hand to experiment with my character. And the initial reactions that I have got from them have been good. I have added quite a few mannerisms into the character so that he looks eccentric. This role is a departure from the saas bahu stuff, and I am enjoying it."

The episodic will go on air soon on Life OK's Shapath

credit goes to telly chakkar

Edited by priyapiya - 9 years ago