TS: let's face it together...last part on pg 17

shravani_2311 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Hello guys...
iam back with another TS...it will be may be two shot or three shot...but not morethan that...

PART-1:

Note: not proof read...ignore mistakes...

scene starts with Iyer house... its evening before vandhu's godh bharai... ishu single handedly taking care of everything... simmi and rinki are helping her but ishu not leaving any stone to make it memorable...bala's mom arrived and staying in iyyer's house... bala with some other guests staying in his house... bala's mom not saying anything to ishu because raman is with her... mihika too arrived to iyyer's but ishu is not giving a single glance to her and dont want to start a single word with her so she is busy with one or the other work...

Raman knows his JKR very well and the love between the sisters and the love towards children...so he is not saying anything to her and seeing her happy he too happily helping her in everything... raman has a fear of bala's mom and her taunts towards ishu so he wanted to protect her from bala's mom so this is the other reason he almost stick to her...

Ishu didnot even bothered about the fact that bala's mom and subbu will come function as she has raman and his family by her...how supportive her inlaws and her husband... how she can forget her loving daughter who always stood by her ishimaa... she smiles remembering her daughter fights for her with raman, bala's mom, shagun and all... she didnot and wont spare anyone if comes to my happiness... raman sees her smile and asks the reason behind it... she says ruhi and how she always gives me strength to fight and make me happy by her one glance... she is the only reason of my survival... raman gets jealous by hearing it that she only considers their daughter is survival of her but not him... he keeps a puppy face and asks i think i dont have any place and worth in your life... she smiles at him and says ruhi is the reason if survival but you are soul of me... who always resides in me... by hearing this shagun decides  to destroy happiness of ishita...

ishra are made up with arrangements...she asks raman that she will spend night in her amma's with her sister but raman strictly says a NO and says spend as much as you want but you will be coming to home... i wont allow you to sleep here... she says RAAVAN KUMAR always wants only his demand to fulfill never think of my wishes and my likes... he smiles and says i cant sleep and start a day with your seeing madrasi chudail(devil)... she shrugs and says you dont have ghuts to accept that you want your day to start and end by seeing me... raman says in your dreams i dont want vandu and baby to have chudail near them... because they need peaceful sleep and having near you will lead having devil dreams which is not good for both mother and baby... ishu replies by saying if iam chudail and being near by me gets devil dreams then how you are tolerating me from one year... he says ab shaadi kiya tho nibhana tho padega na... chaye wo chudail ho ya koyi aur...(i have to bear because iam married to you... ) ishu beats him and says i will be late... you have dinner and sleep... he says okay and asks her to come soon as dracula is not safe for vandu and baby...ishu says raman...

raman comes to his home...neelu and shagun are in living room... neelu asks raman to have food but he nods in a NO... shagun sweetly says dont think your are single...even i didnot ate till now... i will accompany youa nd starts serving but he lies by saying i ate with ishu in iyyer's place and moves to his room...

raman in his changes into his tracks and sits with his mac book... he is staring photos of ishu like is concentrating on some important project...he is very engrossed and cant blink his eyes from her photographs...shagun comes to raman's room without knocking...he think it is ishu so he didnot bother to see and says JKR you cant be away from me for few minutes tought spending night in amma's house.. shagun offers milk and strats speaking to raman but he just shouts on her by saying how dare you to enter my room without knocking... she says she just want to give milk as he has a habit of drinking before sleep... he in his loud voice...i know what i need so you dont bother about that...this is my room and only my wife ishita, my children adia nd ruhi has right to enter without knocking not you...now just leave before i say anything more to you... she feels insulted and moves out of dertermination to hurt ishita in tomorow's function...

ishu's arrives after sometime with plate of food... she sees raman and its not hard to guess that he is disturbed... he keeps food on the table and moves to him who is resting on head board with eyes closed in half sitting position on their bed... she moves to him and calls him sweetly... he opens his eyes by smiling after her sweet voice... she asks whats bothering him to which he says mising dracula in my room so... she hits and says you dont even know how to lie... and asks to spill it out... he says nothing and sees food on table and asks about it... she says i know you have not taken dinner so i bought it... he moves towards the table to have dinner... meanwhile goes to change into night wear... after coming into room she sees that raman has not touched food... she asks him the reason but he drags her and made her sit with him and feeds her... she speaks having food in the mouth saying you eat first and i ate in amma's house... he says dont lie to me you never eat food without me and starts to feed another byte but she feeds him this time... they completes food and goes to bed to catch a sleep as they know that tommorow is very hectic but they dont know the coming strom from differnt persons...

P.S: for pm's buddy to this account...shavi2711

INDEX

PART 2

PART 3
Edited by shravani_2311 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ishradivani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Super one di. U made it ishralicious with their nok jhok n love.i think this wil be perfect in show also bt these cvs u know naa never mind abt us.thanks for pm n when u r continuing again???? Cant wait update soon
shravani_2311 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AishaSate

Super dear pls continue

thanks...
shravani_2311 thumbnail

Originally posted by: harichandana

Super one di. U made it ishralicious with their nok jhok n love.i think this wil be perfect in show also bt these cvs u know naa never mind abt us.thanks for pm n when u r continuing again???? Cant wait update soon

thanks yar...
fed up with show...so want to get distraction...
next updte may be in 2 days...
agneeputra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow nice one...pls continue and thanks for the pm...good moments were described too goood...
shravani_2311 thumbnail

Originally posted by: agneeputra

wow nice one...pls continue and thanks for the pm...good moments were described too goood...

thanks...
ishra123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
suprb... Dear.
awesome.
plz continue
Thanks For pm.
lovely
sahibasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
so sweet...
love ishra
sakshi.ekansh thumbnail
Hey that's a sweet one Shravani. Raman can't stand his ex and can't stay without Ishu. Both can'ts are so good to hear. They both know each other so well and protective Raman is a treat to watch or read. Waiting for the next part dear. I hope it brings more of the happiness for Ishra...

update soon...
shravani_2311 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishra123

suprb... Dear.
awesome.
plz continue
Thanks For pm.
lovely

thanks...