Nisha Aur Uske Cousins Written Update 3rd February 2015

FromTheAshes thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
-Written Update-

The episode starts with, Ramesh talking to gayatri, he is saying to her that only bitter talks suits you, she says truth is always bitter. Ramesh says for me the truth is nisha. She says I beleive nisha likes to get insulted that's why she comes in every round. Ramesh says gayatri ji you should take care of your daughter. She leaves with priyanka. All the cousins are tensed , they get a message from saurav and is happy. Nisha is thinking that after the truth maybe viraj sir won't see me, and maybe it will be end for team lakshya. She says but this is my fault, I have to tell him the truth. She is going to ring viraj's bell but ramesh stops her. He says to her that you have given a hope to every employ of lakshya academy and the finale is above every truth, you have to do this for LA. He says if you think that after your truth LA will be affected please keep this truth to you for another night. He says its your decision, I am waiting outside. He leaves. Nisha thinks that everyone is right , she comes back but her note falls on the ground. Nisha comes to ramesh, she says papa I have decided that I will tell this truth to viraj sir only after finale. Ramesh says to her that he will drop her, but nisha says she will go by auto. Viraj is going, daaji is with him. Daaji sees the card and gives it to viraj, viraj says that this card I gave to arrti. He thinks aarti was there and leaves. Viraj is trying to find aarti but he is not able to do so. Nisha is finding an auto and viraj sees someone going in auto that is nisha but he doesn't see her face. Viraj follows the suto on his bike. Nisha tells cousins that she is coming. The auto is out of viraj's site and he leaves for finale. Dolly's MIL says to her that pack your bag we are leaving, dolly is shocked. Dolly says mummy ji can't we go tomorrow, today is very special. Vimla also supports dolly. Leela says she is here from such a long time, make her understand. Dadi says leela dolly's brother has just got married and let her stay. Leela says to dolly that your FIL is ill and you are here. Dolly says mummy ji I know papa is fit n fine. I hot his call today and he said he is out on a business trip.
-Break1-
Dolly says I didn't wanted to say but, leela says what has left to be said, the eldera of this house doesn't seem to be affected. Dadi says I agree we are from girl's side but I won't tolerate this insult. Leela says entire jain community is talking, dadi says aman is our daughter in law and we love her. She says who cannot respect her can leave from here. Leesa after I won't stay here after this insult. Viraj reaches the venue and sees the same auto, he asks where has the girl gone. Auto wala says she has gone inside. Viraj calls someone and asks him to send him a fotage of his building's CCTV to him. Viraj tells daaji that CCTV footage will come and email it to him. Buaji says oh my my, viraj loves aarti but he doesn't know who she is? I have to see that footage before viraj. Buaji goes to viraj and says its good that team lakshya has backed out, nisha and cousins come from behind. Nisha says to buaji that team lakshya is here to win, buaji says your best performer is injured, nisha says its our problem and we will overcome it. Viraj says all the best from my side to priyanka,.
-End-
Edited by CrazyBoy-.Hd.- - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Surish thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Thanks  for Nisha Aur Uske Cousins February 4th 2015 written update