3rd February 2015- Written Update-Jamai Raja

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Part 1

Raj tells Sid that he is living in this house, laughing, crying looking at Roshnis pics. He loves her so much. All will be well. Sid says feel bad ur staying here with me. Raj says i will stay where my son and daughter in law live. Raj watches as Sid puts a letter for Roshni in an envelop. Raj says writing a letter a a day to Roshni. Sid says yes.He says wont give up as i have trust that Roshni still loves me. Have faith that she still trusts me. He says have faith that our love will be complete.  Sid says .. have faith that like before, my Roshni will come back to me. I have this faith coz my love is true. There is nothing fake in my love. Roshni is my life.. my entire life. If i have to live, Roshni has to come back to me. Raj leaves from there. Sid says.. no matter how much ur mom tries to keep u away from me, i am very stubborn, i will find u. Sid gives a flying kiss to Roshnis pic. 

Next day morning, there is a doorbell ring. Inside we see Nani worshipping. She rues that where is Pratima. She asks Pratima to check the door but then says lemme check. DD asks Pratima to make breakfast for her as she has to go to lawyer and then go to office. DD says ..cant go late as its new job. Nani serves prasad to DD. The doorbell rings again and she goes to check. Nani suddenly faints pain in chest. DD says lemme call doc. Pratima goes to check the door but DD says call doc. Nani says.. meds for acidity. DD goes to get. Pratima opens the door, its courier person. It has Sid's letter. Nani keeps those letters in a box for Roshni. Pratima rues if only we culd send one letter to Roshni. Nani says.. my daughter is so stubborn, sent Roshni so far. She thinks that Roshnis love will end but i know Sids love wont end. Pratima rues .. we remember Roshni so much, am sure Roshni must be thinking of us too. As for Sid, am sure she must be suffering too. DD calls out to Pratima for tiffin and she goes to give the box to DD. Nani talks to Kanha jis idol and says.. do some magic, reunite Sidni. Its been a long time. She rues, we need to find out where is Roshni.

A detective tells Sid, Roshni is in Thailand. Sid ask where. The detective says we have been able to track a courier but we dunno exact location yet. He says what does DD think. Sid says be careful. Detective says DD din let us find out where is Roshni. Raj tells Sid dun worry we found out this much, we will find out the rest too. 

DD tells lawyer Roshni is fine, tell me what to do. Lawyer says asking coz for case against Khuranas we need u and Roshni. DD says not possible. Manage somehow. Lawyer agrees. DD leaves from there. 

On her way back, DD looks at Roshnis pic and wipes her tears. Sid tells the detective its a matter of life and death for me, do anything, find where is Roshni is Thailand. DD says in these 6 months dun want Khuranas to find out that Roshni is in Bangkok with Yash Mehra. 

Part 2

At Bangkok, scene shifts to Roshni chasing a good looking guy. She is shown giving him his wallet, watch. She fixes his tie. Yash says am i looking good. Roshni says very nice. He says seriously or flirting. Roshni asks and what about you.. Yash, so much time to flirt. She reminds him of the time and he rushes. Roshni calls out for him and hands over his phone to him. Yash says ever since u came in my life, dunno how i spent my time without you. Roshni playfully scolds Yash.

Simran chides Rajbeer for all the losses in the business. She says gave u all my shares and free hand. Simran says my dream will be dream that my son in law will progress my business. Kritika too chides him. She rues that Sid has already ruined all after Roshni and now Rajbeer. Rajbeer says i din wanna tell u all anything till now but since ur asking me for details, i guess its time to tell u. He tells Simran ...guess ur not noticing Sids daily expenses. He hires a detective agency everyday to search for Roshni. Its expensive but i din tell u till date as din wanna stress u. If u want, i will resign. Kritika tells him no .. no we dinno. Kritika tells Simran to talk to Sid. Simran decides to talk to Sid and says its been 6 months to get over someone. Roshni must have moved on by now but my Sid is stuck with her.Rajbeer smirks.

Part 3

Yash is talking on the phone and notices Roshni giving instructions to the photographers and  background models. He admires her. Roshni asks Yash whats up with him. Yash says nothing. Roshni says lemme remind ur schedule. Roshni asks if Yash is focusing. Yash says.. ever since u came in my life, ur handling all, i dun need a wife in ur presence. Roshni says told me twice.What a waste of time. Yash says well u saved my life. Roshni says no u saved my life. Flashback shown of Roshni telling Yash all the happenings. Him holding her in his  arms and telling her am ur school friend, u should have told me all. DD told me all, am here, all will be well. Him hugging her. Roshni self thought, thanks Yash, u fulfilled ur friendship, u brought me out of that crap place, gave me job, dun even let me think of Sid. She suddenly rushes away.

Sid is pacing in his room. Raj tells him to wait till evening. If he keeps doing this, he will end up in hospital. Raj says change ur mood, European Football is on, lets bet. Sid says no mood. Raj says if u keep doing this, how will life pass. Right then a footage shown of Yash Mehra on TV, Raj goes to get battery for his moby. Camera focused on Roshni but Sid is looking away from TV.

Precap --- Sid tells Rajbeer in front of the office staff.. u .. Mr. Rajbeer, comment on my expenses when u can contribute 25 paise with ur hardwork. Till then dont show ur face around my cabin. Get out. Rajbeer glares at Sid.

Edited by Armu4eva - 9 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stephie34 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
thank you for the fantastic update...it was an awesome episode...😊