SM written updates 02-06 Feb 2015 Friday posted

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Monday updates
Episode 840

Vettaiyan rock today - never thought I would say this lolz 🤣

Vettaiyan in bar drunk - flashback about his marriage and his promise and how his being treated now. Poor veetaiyan cries.

Tamil soundarya at home. Meenashi comes and tamil valiyiran to daughter and advise her to take care of vettaiyan as his a good mapillae. Vettaiyam comes full drunk singing song vera lolz. Douglas tries to help him in. Tamil and co shock. Meenashi sarcastically tells tamil indeed veetaiyan nalla mapilae and goes in. Tamil ask soundarya to serve food for him.  Douglas takes him in. Vettaiyan does some comedy lolz. Do watch it.

Soundarya ask vettaiyan why he is drunk. Before he can reply.. he sleeps of lolz. Douglas offer to send him to his room.

Meenashi in her mother room saying she will sleep here today as vettaiyan drunk so sue does not feel safe. Tamil comes and ask her what happen. Meenashi lirs its smelly in her room. Tamil ask her to adjust one day and he will warn vettaiyan not to drink anymore. Meenashi no choice.

Thodarum

Edited by hopper_ocean - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Satrupa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Tue brief(By Ratna)
Meenashi annoyed to see vettaiyan sleeping drunk and she cant take the smell anymore. She takes perfume and sprays around the room and vettaiyan. She tries to push him as he takes most of the space on the bed. Meenashi successfully manage to push him down completely lolz. But vettaiyan goes up and sits on the chair and keeps staring at her. Meenashi takes blanket and cover up as she feels weird his staring at her.. she turns to sleep. 

She wakes up next morning to find vettaiyan staring at her still. She takes water and throw at him..he gets shocked. He ask her not to take it wrongly as when his drunk he sleeps with his eyes close. Meenashi leaves in anger.

Later tamil talks to him asking if he has any problem with meenashi - why getting drunk. Advise vettaiyan to try limit his drink. Vettaiyan remains silent.

Meenashi comes to see mayna who advise her to forget about saravanan but meenashi is adamant.

Thodarum
Edited by migan - 9 years ago
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Wednesday updates episode :

Meenashi with Mayna. She tries for saravanan canada number but gets frustrated as credit is deducted but not able to reach. Mayna ask her to stop trying.

Mayna with vettaiya. She advise him to forget everything and try to persuade meenashi and start their live together as saravanan is back to Canada and can never come back.

Vettayan shares this with doughlas who agrees with what Mayna says. But vettaiyan is very sure Meenashi can never forget saravanan. Douglas for his part manage to persuade to accept meenashi as his wife. He suggest to put paper and see results in front of god.

Both goes. Douglas prepares to paper folds and ask him pray and pick one. Vettaiyan pick one. It says to live with meenashi. Douglas is happy. But vettaiyan ask to see for another paper. Douglas says so need but he forces and opens. Lolz in that its written please go get both vm leave together nu. Vettaiyan goes off while Douglas wonders what vettaiyan going to decide.

Thodarum

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Thursday Feb 5th Updates

Episode 843

TM is unable to reach SS. So she calls Meenu. Both cry their heart out. TM updates Meenu that she got married to Vettayan. TM says I trusted till the last moment that SS will come and save me. But he betrayed me. Why did he deceive me? Where is he now? Why is he not picking up my calls or messages? Atleast you clearly tell me what I should do. Meenu says no point brooding over past. It is our fate that our dreams could not be realised. Please forget SS and live with V. My prayers are always there for your welfare. TM asks Meenu - Would you have done the same if you got married to AS instead of Sara. I know you couldn't have lived happily with AS. It is easy to advice. Please tell your son that I will always wait all my life for him. I will never live with Vettayan. This is my love, my life and my sabatham. TM disconnects and sulks down wailing. 

TM updates Myna all matters. TM says the day SS and me declared our love to each other, our souls got married. What happened is a dummy marriage. Myna says SS will not come back. Please accept the reality and forget him.  TM says our love is beyond all obstacles. He will always be within me. I hate me for trusting my mom, patti andmy brother. I hate me for not stopping the marriage at the nth moment. I should have thrown away the thali and walked off. I hate me for being bound by my father's love. I will never forget SS. I will not rest in peace till I know what happened to him. So what if he cannot come here. I will go there for sure.

Vaithi gets fully drunk in a bar and broods over he failing to stop TM-V marriage coz of the drink Priya gave and TM's hurting talks. Douglas drags Vettayan to the same bar. V does want to drink coz of Tamil's scolding. Douglas convinces him to drink and goes to buy it. Vaithi spots V there and beats V for spoiling TM's life. Vaithi accuses V of using Priya to give him drugged drink at the marriage hall. Vaithi wants to kill V to save TM. People at the bar stop Vaithi. Douglas drags Vettaiyan away from that spot.

Thodarum

Edited by nithyamkv - 9 years ago
Satrupa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
SM Episode 844 
Friday 6th Feb 2015
Updates by Ravi(Pallanguzhi)

Meenatchi sitting down sadly thinking about Arunachalam telling her that SS has been arrested and returned to Canada. She also remembers crying to SS's mother Meenatchi who says she also wanted this wedding to take place but this is not in her hands. 😭 Vettaiyan sees her and decides to act like his older self so as not to anger her.

Meenatchi as usual grumpy looks and looks away from Vettaiyan. Vettaiyan first sings a song about anger. Meenatchi irritated. Vettaiyan then calls the radio station and asks them to play Ninaipadhellam Nadanthuvittal. Song plays on the radio. He decides to change the channel and listens to few other sad songs. 😛

Then unexpectedly love song follows 🤣🤣 Meenatchi shocked and stares at Vettaiyan who knows he is in trouble. Meenatchi starts feeling sad and cries. Vettaiyan tries to switch the radio off but the phone is broken and the song continues playing 😆 Vettaiyan bangs the phone on the bed and places a pillow above it. Finally music stops. Vettayan apologizes to Meenatchi but she covers her ears and cry. 😭

Tamizh does calculations for work and expenses and decides to go to sleep. He prays for his children to be happy and for him to be peaceful and allow him to work hard to provide for all his children's needs. He then applies thiruneer to his forehead and around the bed. He then goes to sleep.

Aishwarya Pei comes back to Tamizh's house 😲😆 and screams that they did not follow what she asked and spoilt Meenatchi's life.. 👏 She goes up to Tamizh's room and vows to avenge him. She tries to go near him but the thiruneer prevents her. She says never mind and says she will bring down Tamizh by attacking Vettaiyan. Tamizh wakes up scared and says what a dream. Suddenly he hears Aishwarya's laugh from downstairs. He wonders why Aishwarya is giving him so much trouble and what paavam he did.

He goes down and asks who is there troubling them. He finally sees a hooded figure and takes off the hood. He sees that it's actually Vettaiyan who came here as he is not sleepy. 😆 Vettaiyan asks why Tamizh looks so scared as though he saw a ghost. Tamizh tells about Aishwarya Pei and her last visit. He says she is going to destroy him and Vettaiyan now. Vettaiyan starts laughing and says it is part of Tamizh's imagination and conscience since he prevented her wedding with Vaithi. He says he never heard Aishwarya laughing and asks if she pressed silent button for him 😆 Tamizh wonders whether to hire a saamiyar to get rid of the ghost from this house but Vettaiyan says he will take care of him and asks Tamizh to sleep. Later on Vettaiyan hears Aishwarya laughing as well. He is shocked and turns around. He sees something and screams running away. Aishwarya laughs.

Next day they go to temple in the car - Tamizh advising them to go. He notices Vettaiyan sitting futher from her and jokes that he should sit even further and out of the car. He asks Vettaiyan to sit closer and put his arms around Meenatchi's shoulders 😲 Meenatchi again gives Vettaiyan a look and in mind voice tells him he will get it he follows what Tamizh says 😆 Vettaiyan hesitates but has no choice and follows what Tamizh says. Meenatchi irritated. Vettaiyan tries to move away but Tamizh watches them happily. 🤣

Thodarum
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I had a good laugh with vettaiyan today lolz😆
Wonderfullife thumbnail
I actually don't watch SM. But seeing the promo it seems interesting as I like vettaiyan lol. Thanks for the update Akka :)
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
^ Thanks much for the WU! :)
I'm disgusted seeing TM behavior gng worse day by day.. 
nithya_IF thumbnail
Thanks for the updates..

SS & Co are in Canada.. They cannot come back to India coz of Visa problems.. But TM can go there na..

I have a feeling that V will try to unite TM with SS.. take her to canada .. similar to Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam style..
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I have no clue were the story going...
Really they made Vettaiyyan her?????

I am sure Saravanan not gone back. What happen to him?