Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

madsakshian thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Priya hugged ram very tight from behind. Ram called her..  Priya.. she just replied mmm..  he asked what is this.. priya who has not moved a bit replied.. nothing.. i could not sleep there so came here..ram smiled but asked why came here?.. to sleep replied priya.. and saying that she added.. Good night. I am getting nice sleep. But ram tried turning to her but priya clutched him so tight so that he will not turn and see her face.. she knowingly did this. Ram continued.. why all of a sudden u r not getting sleep? What did u for the last 5 years how did u sleep then? Priya said she will hug her pillow tightly and slept as pillow is not there here she is sleeping like this now. And moreover i think there is no need for pillow.. saying this she snuggled even more close to ram.. but ram wanted to irritate priya more.. so said but he has developed the habit of seeping alone in this 5 years and he shrugged off priya's hand from him and got up from bed and went to couch taking his pillow with him.. and lied there turning his back towards priya.. 

Priya felt very hurt and sad.. she turned herself towards pihu and kept her hand around pihu,closed her eyes and started crying silently.. she is very confident that ram still loves her crazily because his eyes told how much he loves priya.. but she is confused because of his behaviour now.. but decides to give him some time. So she slept after hours of thinking. Here ram too felt bad for his behaviour so he decides to talk with her tomorrow..

Morning pihu was shocked to see her mumma sleeping beside her.. she showered priya and ram with kisses as telling her thank you.. pihu asked priya not to leave her alone again.. but priya was clueless what to reply.. ram came and told pihu that her mumma will be with her all the time hereafter..which made priya happy and shocked at the same time.. ram without making eye contact with priya went to freshen up himself and priya took pihu to her new room to make her ready for school.. after an hour all the members of the km were sitting at the dinning table for breakfast. Their jaws dropped seeing priya coming down with pihu.. ram too joined them. All the family members were happy for them. As already ram has informed his plan to KM members they all behaved normally with priya.. and they all enjoyed their family breakfast after a long gap of 5 years.. then after that priya went ulstaira after sending off pihu to school..

Now only raya are there in green room. Ram was in changing room and priya wasjust sitting on chair wondering what to do.. ram shouted frm inside.. priya i need ur help.. plz i where did you keep my red tie? I need it now.. priya was taken a back hearing this. She rushed to ram and she handed him his tie after searchingfor a min and said.. Mr. Kapoor i know you are doing this for pihu.. i can very well understand that you are not comfortable in me staying here.. i know to console pihu only you told her that i will stay in KM.. u didn't mean it. So i will go to my apartment now and will come back when pihu is back from school.. and i promise i will not disturb you.. Here ram is annoyed hearing those words from priya.. priya continued..   i will make sure i will sleep im guest room after pihu sleeps.. so that my presence will not bother... half of her words were disappeared in rams lips.. he kissed her... he deepened the kiss.. but priya din respond.. she wanted to kiss him back madly.. but she wanted to take revenge for his last night behaviour.. so stood like statue.. ram realised that priya wasn't responding to his kiss he left her lips.. and took off his hands from her waist and shoulder.. 

Now ram felt bad and left the changing room.. after ram left priya smiled widely and she touched her lips remembering rhe kiss and  his lips over hers.. but ram came back to changing room to apologise priya for his behaviour.. when he entered he noticed priya smiling looking at her lips in mirror.. so he came silently behind priya and stood in front of her.. she was shocked to see him back and also noticed his playfull mood.. she bit her lips as she was caught by him. When ram kept his hands on her shoulders and pulled her towards him.. his phone rang.. and he replied the caller that he will be in office in another 20 mins and he left after giving  a wicked smile to priya. Both ram and priya were disappointed as their moment was disturbed..

After 2 hours..

Priya got a msg from ram..

So why didn't my wife kiss his husband back?

Priya replied..

Because she had forgotten how to respond back to a kiss.. because her husband kissed her after 5 years.. it is not her fault..

Ram smiled broadly and replied.. tell my wife that her husband is very eager to teach her what she has forgotten. . Ask my wife ready for her lesson in the night..
P. S.. don't forget to remind my wife to make pihu to sleep in her bedroom.

Priya felt loved and blushed reading it.. and replied.. your wife said she is waiting for her lessons.. 

Ram replied.. did my wife leave the habit of wearing white kurta too? Or she wants me to teach that too?

Priya felt shy.. and replied.. your wife says that she feels sleepy

Ram replied. Better she sleeps for sometime now. Because the lesson will surely go till tomorrow morning and her husband will not let her sleep in the middle of his lessons.

Reading this priyas heart started pumping fast and she replied only bye to ram..

At night after their family dinner priya somehow managed pihu to sleep in her room after telling her number of bed time stories and she entered their kingdom.. both have not looked the other from the time ram is back from office.  Priya walked near ram and took a pillow , duvet and moved to couch.. but ram stopped her saying she can sleep in bed and he will sleep on couch.. both argued for sometime and ended up on their bed like yesterday..  but both were sleeping at the two corners of the bed.. covered by duvet.. but both of them couldn't sleep.. after sometime ram sent msg to priya.. 
 Ask my wife whether she is ready for her classes?
Priya replied ur wife is ready from the evening and was waiting for her teacher to come and start her lesson.

Ram moved to the middle of the bed and still an arm size distance was there between them.. so he extended his arm and kept his hand around priyas waist and his palm was rested on her belly.  Priya was shocked before realising the happening she was dragged by ram.. now there is no gap between them.. priyakept her hand over his hand and asked what he is doing.. without turning..  rams head was now near her neck his nose was kissing her skin.. he replied.. as i forgot how i slept 5 years back i came to practice it so im sleeping like this.. saying this he kissed her like he kissed her neck on C nite.. priya turned towards him and kissed him which shocked ram. Ram asked her why she did that.. priya said as she forgot how to respond to a kiss she too wanted to practice. So did that.. 

And she droped her head down out of shyness... ram lifted her chin up and without wasting a moment he kissed her and she too responded sweetly.. ram asked her is my wife ready for her class.. she replied... always and eagerly.. and took his lips in hers.. her hands were wrapped around his neck and his hands were started his jobs... and they both travelled to their love land after years...

The end..
Regarding Pm.. please add me to ur buddy list.. as i dont know many of your user names.. sorry for not sending pm.. will surely pm u form my next story.. 
Edited by madsakshian - 9 years ago
Cute_Saakshii12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Superb ending
Love it!!!
Plz write more!!!
LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Very nice lessons given by Ram to his beloved wife Priya
good ending with Raya are now together thank you for the pm
bpatil3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Perfect ending
The phone convo was superbly written , loved their SMSing😆 so romantic
MyLuvRaShi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Superb ending
Thanks for the PM
plz write more
iluvusakshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
wow...lovely os. the sms part is the most lovable. liked this lesson wala part very much.
keep writing more n more raya stories.
madsakshian thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Guys.. gimme some ideas or situations to write Os please..
BALHLOVER thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
superb os dear...
i become ur fan.. ðŸ˜ƒ
so romantic story please write more 
iluvusakshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
i will give u two situations.
first : the jaipur track. mujhe bahot bura laga tha jab ye track cvs ne sirf two weeks me khatam kiya. they should have shown more raya moments n romance. as raya were far away from bheed bhaad of mumbai.
second: priya ki memory itni jaldi wapas kyu aayi? main chahahti thi k ram priya ko saari baate ek ek karke yaad dila de. how i wish k hume kitne saare cute n romantic scenes milte.
hope aap in dono scenes pe likhoge.
lovelysakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
lovely ending
phone msgs was very good
waiting for new story