Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Going crazy with new promo...

Edited by Katelyn - 8 years ago
Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Marvelous edits Faiqa. Apt phrase..iIndeed love found its way.. that Diwali insert in the background working wonders. 
feels like De javu...

November has always been eventful for us, IPKKNDians.. one way or the other..holding on tight for what is in store for us!

Kate, wonderful gifs..
Edited by Horizon - 8 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Horizon

Marvelous edits Faiqa. Apt phrase..iIndeed love found its way.. that Diwali insert in the background working wonders. 

feels like De javu...

November has always been eventful for us, IPKKNDians.. one way or the other..holding on tight for what is in store for us!

Kate, wonderful gifs..

Hey indu, 😊it is a miracle that you and I , at the same time .❤️

Yes, how perfect they look together and indeed Deja Vu.Feels like we never missed anything and how could we as we never left.

I am so amazed that how the pull and the attraction of these two has brought back many many ppl back again...

Such a serene feelings we have with these two.
Never thought in my life that I would be writing or saying these things...
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

jashn in red and brown

i opened facebook this morning and there were these two shots.
my breath almost stopped. i can't explain even to myself what i feel when i see something like this. some things are lodged too deep within, embedded in one's sinew, heart, spleen, who knows where... 
the man in brown. the girl in red. no, she was never the woman in red... always girl, always the best thing about that word... and he, never anything but a man. the man. 
only to her maybe he'd show the boy in him. only with him will the woman in her suddenly kindle, incandescent.. red.
the night of diwali of course came and lit up a corner. that's the night i had fallen hook, line, and bated ragged breath for them, for a show... i couldn't believe it sitting there that midnight that a thing going on on a screen ten feet away could do this to me.
that night he was in grey. she in red. and no one made red like her. a girl backing away, her crazy uncontrollable not yet understood longing glazing her eyes, calling out to him, her lips trembling in the palest pink, desire darker than red.
the night of brown was the one where i realised i am looking here not only at a gorgeous handsome man but a fine actor, an incredible one, that movement of emotion across his eyes, his slowly slackening jaw; an actor with such keenness, such potential. i thought of the word... thespian. swear. that was the night of the terrace. or what we came to call mu. he wore brown there standing at the door of a dark treacherous terrace, losing his mind.
breathing has really become hard. wonder what we shall see on those ipkknd ek jashan episodes being announced starting 24 november... on tuesdays and saturdays it seems. i hear there are eight episodes and one more on the making of ipk. no idea really. what will be will be. 
but what is... is this moment of looking at these pictures and feeling them enter me.

gosh, he looks so asr. yeah, a slight heavier stubble in a french cut beard sort of style. it's been three years, asr is always trendy... bet that look is in. but no one makes it more aaargh than asr of course. and khushi... doesn't the hairstyle remind you of the day she cooked frantically, looking fabulous, and he walked down the verandah gazing at her with that smitten smile, again in brown. and she felt her dhakdhak coming at her out of nowhere, clutched her heart and said, sab aapki galati hai. yeah, it's all your fault. really. and there's no jashn really like this galati.

pictures credit uploader.

ps: still wondering if i should spell the j word jashan or jashn. maybe i'll use both... they are so classic and yet here and now, sp deep and yet dancing on my skin... so why not both spellings, the written and the colloquially spoken, what.

Edited by indi52 - 8 years ago
kizh72 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Gosh Indi di, I'm getting the feeling how this forum must've been like! I saw a new take 5 from Jamba, people are coming back

Rhapsody in brown & red
aarwen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Million things to do, but aana toh tha hi..
Faiqa di diwali and the new pics.. our love has found its way right to devi maiyyas special wish list..

Katelyn love the gif at the bottom. You have selected the black and white and yellow frames with such artistic flair.

Bhavi nahiiinnn you can't watch? Aman ko phone lagao... fix it dammit.. and you are right.. siddat se manga tha..

Indi di man with the longer beard looking cool and urban. I can see ASR grow into this look. And great observation a bout Khushi's look matching the verandah dream walk. Also I notice that Sanaya is making sure Khushi doesn't have that dumb look she sported towards the end of the show. Here, it almost feels like some of ASR's style has rubbed onto Mrs KKGSR. 

Indu di you were making me sniff and look for my dupatta with all this 3 year no hello hi only bye bye.. and ab dekho.. It's unbelievable that we are getting new shots. New anything. I had long given up hope. Now realise the power of vishwas. Maan gaye Khushi Kumari Gupta ko.

Kizh.. lets jump on the bed and dance to some loud music and have a pillow fight. And hope man in brown suit comes to yell and throw us out... I have always wanted to be part of the forum when there is full excitement. Looks like that day is not too far. 
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: kizh72

Gosh Indi di, I'm getting the feeling how this forum must've been like! I saw a new take 5 from Jamba, people are coming back

Rhapsody in brown & red

aaah, is jamba back with take 5? good feeling. iu was thinking as i wrote this today, the writers will be back... the girls... all those that made this forum totally an experience. so many really sharp women, funny, crazy, witty, angry, everyone absolutely in love. the vibe is something else. i hope most of them are back for this bout of ipk. bit of a bukhar it will be, possibly a an incurable flu.

we have to make sure it doesn't gop away for along long time.

jamba... lemme go see.

i was thinking of rhapsody... jashn is just that.
Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Hey indu, 😊it is a miracle that you and I , at the same time .❤️

Yes, how perfect they look together and indeed Deja Vu.Feels like we never missed anything and how could we as we never left.

I am so amazed that how the pull and the attraction of these two has brought back many many ppl back again...

Such a serene feelings we have with these two.
Never thought in my life that I would be writing or saying these things...

So true Faiqa.. never saw this coming.. perhaps its time we all shed our cynicism and believe that woh such me taare ban jaathe hain!

they do look good together.. a sense of picture perfection.. kodak moments..

Yes we never left...read some where barun saying he never really felt the show has ended becos fans love kept pouring...glad that the artists feel the continuity too.. as cognitive connect is like a life force for a superlative creativity..

yet ye dil maange more.. hope they get the response expected for them to bring on a full time season 2  
Horizon thumbnail
Indi,

So true such a visceral connection these two have with us..they are always ..a girl and a man.the.. no two minds about that.. crazy girl in whom he could feel the womanly connect.. and/ or only the man in whose presence sanka devi felt her womanhood awakened...

Fabulous recall/ connection of the heavenly verandah stroll...I have always raved to see a Khushi in hair up do and a  chiffon saree... vis a vis.. post teri meri..how pleasantly close is this look to that..

Yes he did seem a little different .. hair a little shorter would have been perfect ..but no serious cribs.. if the talk, walk, huq.. all remain intact... 

bring on all browns, grays.. with a dash of white peek- a -boos..