rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Unresed on page 2..Team Footage Artist yo 😃😆
Rock-Star007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Return.Of.Evil

<font size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">am i allowed to spam this thread ?🤣</font>

<font size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">cant express how im feeling rite now so happy☺️🥳</font>

dhoom macha do rang jama do abi to party suru huyi hai 🥳
I_Have_A_Spine thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Guys one request here, some of the poor loosers are creating some Gautam bashing threads on IF now. Its difficult for them to accept his popularity. 
I would request yo all to just ignore those so that they are not on the 1st page. Dont even reply with your disagreement. 
WreckLass thumbnail

Originally posted by: rogerrocks

Unresed on page 2..Team Footage Artist yo 😃😆

Team Footage Artist😆
I love tht😆
Congos R!🤗
Misfit thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yee...haw... We have done it.👏👏 Our Gautam won🥳he totally rocked BB8. The most deserving winner❤️❤️❤️ GAUTAM GULATI
SH7_Sunny thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
More pics 🥳 

.Dilwale. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: rogerrocks

Finally🥳 The most deserving winner in the history of BB IMO..Gautam literally rose from the ashes & owned everyoneleft, right & centre..Well played boy ⭐️ Call him fake, call him a footage artist, call him a fattoo, call him whatever but he has managed to win a lot of hearts with his persona & charm..We often say ' everything happens for one's own good'..And how true has this saying been as far as Gautam is concerned? He was literally the most hated contestant on Week 1..And BAM, he made one mistake in the following week which turned out to be the best thing that could have happened to him on the show 😆 Cos that one swear word managed to bring the worse outta the other HMs & the best outta Gautam Gulati..While they helped him gain sympathy that week, what made him endearing was his reaction to the isolation & bullying..The mental strength he displayed, his ranting ( or rather nautanki like others say😆 ) in front of the camera, his one liners, spontaneous songs- it was all GAUTAM..Whether it was the Yes/ No task where he chose to save Sushant or the Gautam City task where he followed his ' pyaar se maaroonga' strategy to the T or his decision to work during his own captaincy when the rest rebelled or his unflinching loyalty to Puneet- he has managed to win hearts & how..Go Gautam 🥳 Its been one hell of a journey & i don regret one bit that i rooted for his guy..It was all worth it & how befitting that he lifted the trophy in front of the very same ppl who bullied him initially & treated him like trash ⭐️ TEAM FOOTAGE ARTIST YO 😃

Roger,

I love this.

How very unlike you.

Totally gushy.

😆

Superbly written.

Agree with every word.
Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Debamalya

Guys one request here, some of the poor loosers are creating some Gautam bashing threads on IF now. Its difficult for them to accept his popularity.

I would request yo all to just ignore those so that they are not on the 1st page. Dont even reply with your disagreement.

I agree