30th Jan:Written Update: Qubool Hai

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Part 1

Seher tells Sanam-2 have a surprise for u which will turn ur world upside down. Seher says the Tanveer on whom ur relying, will be on streets soon. So think of urself. Seher walks off. Sanam-2 overhears Gazala-Razak running around searching for a piece of paper. Sanam-2 wonders if thats the reason why Seher is bragging. Seher hides the paper under her bed and leaves from there. Sanam-2 sneaks in her room and starts looking around. She notices the sides of the bed unkempt so picks up the bed and finds the paper. Sanam-2 reads the paper and wonders if Razak-Gazala were looking for it. Tanveer is chiding them and wonders what she will do without that piece of paper. Right then Sanam-2  comes to her and shows her the paper. Tanveer asks Sanam-2 how she found it. Sanam-2 dun ask questions, thank me. Told u our relation is of equals, so to save it, had to save u. Tanveer smirks. 

Maulvi praises Ahil for keeping Quraan-khani and keeping feast for the kids. He blesses Ahil. Ahil says all this is as per Tanveers wishes. Maulvi asks where is Tanveer. Gazala says she has a small injury on her feet, will be there soon. Sanam tries to talk to Ahil but he says later. The Quraan Khani starts and Sanam-2 feels the impact of the voices and loses control. Latif is scared seeing her all dizzy. Sanam-2 hides in the storeroom. Rehaan asks Seher about the newspaper clipping and Seher says kept in under my bed, someone stole it. They wonder who did it. Tanveer smirks, this small piece of paper could have turned my fortunes. But got it so easily. This piece of paper could have proved Begum Sahiba aka Me was a killer but now no one can prove a thing.

Faiz has Rahat tied up to a wheelchair and atop an underconstruction high rise. Faiz tells Rahat, what a great atmosphere. Faiz says.. Haya loves Terrace events so have decided to marry Haya right here. Rahat says Haya will die but never marry u. Faiz says have a surprise for u. He turns Rahat around and he sees Haya coming towards him, teary eyed, in bridal attire. Faiz smirks and points gun at Haya and says NO.  Rahat tells Faiz not to do anything stupid. Faiz says u can stop me, just do one thing, divorce Haya else i will kill her. Rahat-Haya are teary eyed. 

Part 2

The jailor at the time when Tanveer was in jail comes and asks Razak where is she. Razak asks her to leave but Ghazala recognizes her and asks her what she is doing here. The lady says have something important to tell her. Ghazala says upstairs in her room. 

Faiz tells Rahat time to divorce Haya. Haya stops him. Rahat breaksdown. Haya says we promised each other we wont leave each other and u wont let any harm befall on me. Faiz points the gun at Haya. Haya asks Rahat not to be intimidated. Haya tells Faiz, marriage is one of the most pious relationship of the world, u cant make a joke of it. Faiz says i will pay for my sins at the time of Qayamat but for now, i will get what i want. Haya tells Rahat, hurry up or i will kill her. Rahat recollects past moments with Haya. Rahat says talaq two times. Haya breaksdown. Before Rahat can say talaq again, Haya hits Faiz with a rod. Rahats wheelchair is at the edge of the building. Faiz tells Haya u cant fool me this time. He stops her from rushing and saving Rahat. Faiz says now my work is easier. No one can come between us. Haya bites Faizs hand and runs to Rahat and Faiz chases her. Haya cant reach to Rahat and his wheelchair falls over. Haya screams but Faiz stops her.

Part 3

Tanveer watches Rehaan-Sanam walking in the gallery and smirks, u thought u can beat me so easily, well see what i do now. She opens her lighter and is about to burn the paper when someone comes in her room. Tanveer throws the paper away and asks who. The lady says, me.. the jailor. She asks u din recognize. Tanveer freezes. She closes the door and asks what she is doing there. She says told u dun wanna meet u. I agree u did a lot for me, i paid u for it, cant give u more, leave. The jailor says here to give u something. Tanveer asks what. The jailors says.. BABY. She says 20 years ago, ur baby din die, he is alive. Tanveer is shocked. 

Precap -- Rehaan is looking around in Tanveers room for the piece of paper but doesnt notice that its lying on the floor. Right then Ahil steps in the room and is shocked to see Rehaan there. 

Edited by Armu4eva - 9 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Thank you for the WU

I don't get one thing why alert your enemy by bragging and then the enemy wins for time being

So Tannu gave birth to a boy in jail; If it was Nawab ka beta and Ahil ha half brother then maybe there will be some clause in the will game changes again

RaFaHa no words about the marry go round Rahat sach mein Army man hai kya? He did not find anything to cut the ropes with? Does he not carry a Switz Army Knife?

Precap: I hope the Rehan finds the paper 

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
^ Thanks for the WU, Tanu! :) 
Zoya2 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Written Update
Surish thumbnail
Thanks Armuforever for Qubool Hai January 30, written update
Rachanalover thumbnail