Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

attiya1.3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: TheBoss

Trust me, even I wanted to chill out today. But Im not disappointed in him but disappointed in myself that I believed in this man in the initial stages. I always tried to give him a benefit of doubt and brush off but time and time again he has been nothing but a let down.

its last day...now we should stop targetting personal lives of every contestant
Originally posted by: TheBhai

TheBoss you are being too critical ðŸ˜†... Dont see anything wrong in it... If he does it infront of his wife, like what Rahul did infront of Dimpy  then it would have been problem...

I cannot say about the act, but the timing is very wrong bro. Is this the best time for him to confess his feelings for another woman, talk about his ex girlfriend, and laugh on a possible extra martial affair in future? Just because his wife isn't on the record saying anything, doesn't mean her feelings aren't genuine. She is a human after all, we are all bound to get hurt when disappointed.
sharankaur thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This is all result of him being Ali the asshole and even Ali was sticking with pritam just to make him away from p3g first he himsf admitt that to tanna and ups. and now when ever gautum tries to talk to Pritam Ali comes in between beCause that's what he is gay pritams wife should be afraid of his and Ali relation than with any women
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
It was all done In good humour but I agree, he shouldn't hve gone dwn that road it didn't look good!
Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Exactly...
As I was posting elsewhere...pritam doesn't surprise me with his behaviour...I might have crossed the point of being beyond disgusted with this guy

The very fact that this point can have justification is what I can't wrap my head around...

archangel thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
just when you think the guy can't fall any lower.. he proves you wrong
Pr1yanka thumbnail
Originally posted by: 9tanki

Issh Kaalmuhey ko ishki biwi chapal, balen, jaadu, jootey se khub maarey ðŸ˜†

😆

9tanki...kya boloon yaar...😆
Mogwai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
If Pritam's rambling was supposed to be in good humour then I would rather not have a sense of humour at all. It was pathetic & cringe worthy. How about a simple sorry, Pritam? Why the need to go down the 'jab maine tumko pehli baar dekha' route?

And what rules & regulations was he talking about? Can someone enlighten me? Pritam said I wanted to flirt but because of blah blah blah...please tell me what I heard was wrong.
Pr1yanka thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..Bohemian..

If Pritam's rambling was supposed to be in good humour then I would rather not have a sense of humour at all. It was pathetic & cringe worthy. How about a simple sorry, Pritam? Why the need to go down the 'jab maine tumko pehli baar dekha' route?

And what rules & regulations was he talking about? Can someone enlighten me? Pritam said I wanted to flirt but because of blah blah blah...please tell me what I heard was wrong.

Can't put it better
rupa_6 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Oh man, I couldn't believe that he espressed it.  His expressions , his tone , it was cringe worthy. 
Its ok to have a fling but dude, having a pregnant wife who is carrying your second one. 
Simpy cringe worthy ðŸ¤¢ðŸ¤¢ðŸ¤¢
This guy gets pissed when some one just mentions his wife's name but doesn't he realize that his actions might hurt his pregnant wife. 
Disgusting