Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
I will slap Aman then. I am pretty antagonistic about him right now.
😆

And yes, I forgot it's Ekta we are talking about. She and her CVs can do the unthinkable, defying all logic.

But yes, I want to see Nachiket and Ragini sharing some time together. Quality time I mean.
-Spriha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Just hope now that Devika somehow blurts out the truth to Neil...!
Plzzz CVs no more MU
loveanime thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
But this Jignesh parents why are they acting like they don't know that Nishi's parents are divorced. It is not like Neil was in town and he met Nishi every other weekend and had an active role in her life, he didn't he was away non existent he might as well be dead. This isn't about whether Neil has any right to give his last name to Nishi but can't they be more sensitive towards Ragini I mean she and her husband are no longer married Neil did not raise Nishi so why would you change her last name on the wedding card without consulting her mother.  I know this is done for drama reasons but I felt bad for Ragini here, by taking away her name it is like they are saying an absentee father has more value and respect in society eyes than a mother who raised her daughter. I understand why Ragini is being possessive towards Nishi it is because she is not given the same respect as Neil, and now wedding arrangement details are confirmed with Neil first not Ragini. 
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: loveanime

But this Jignesh parents why are they acting like they don't know that Nishi's parents are divorced. It is not like Neil was in town and he met Nishi every other weekend and had an active role in her life, he didn't he was away non existent he might as well be dead. This isn't about whether Neil has any right to give his last name to Nishi but can't they be more sensitive towards Ragini I mean she and her husband are no longer married Neil did not raise Nishi so why would you change her last name on the wedding card without consulting her mother.  I know this is done for drama reasons but I felt bad for Ragini here, by taking away her name it is like they are saying an absentee father has more value and respect in society eyes than a mother who raised her daughter. I understand why Ragini is being possessive towards Nishi it is because she is not given the same respect as Neil, and now wedding arrangement details are confirmed with Neil first not Ragini. 

In fact, the recap surprised me a lot. And what you mentioned in bold is so relevant even today.

It is as if Ragini's status in front of Jignesh' family is due to Nachiket. It's almost as if Ragini's entire contribution towards Nishi has been wiped clean, just because her Father just happens to be in town.

All these days they have been interacting with Ragini. Am sure they have been pretty okay with what she was doing all along. Along came Nachiket, and then suddenly Ragini becomes the shadow.

It's almost as if the Show undermines single parents and considers them worthless just because they are no longer together. 
loveanime thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

In fact, the recap surprised me a lot. And what you mentioned in bold is so relevant even today.

It is as if Ragini's status in front of Jignesh' family is due to Nachiket. It's almost as if Ragini's entire contribution towards Nishi has been wiped clean, just because her Father just happens to be in town.

All these days they have been interacting with Ragini. Am sure they have been pretty okay with what she was doing all along. Along came Nachiket, and then suddenly Ragini becomes the shadow.

It's almost as if the Show undermines single parents and considers them worthless just because they are no longer together. 

why blame society alone when her own daughter has no value for her, papa this papa that it is like her mother doesn't exist when has she stood up for her mother. i am not against nachiket getting involved in nishi life it is never too late but this attitude of entitlement has he earned that right. we think ragini is cold towards the other kids but maybe just maybe she understands better that the right to be a parent has to be earned just by giving birth she cannot claim her other kids, she can't barge in agham life and start calling the shots. if pam is justified in her anger then so is ragini. nachiket hasn't really stepped over any line but i hope we can see him stand up for ragini, can ragini stand up for herself when she tried to state het POV at the engagement ceremony she was brushed aside and nachiket just waltzed it. i am not sure i am for nachiket doing nishi kanyadaan, from neil POV, ragini is remarried to aman if anyone has the right to do nishi kanyadaan with ragini it is aman. neil sure is having a free hand on aman, what if aman and ragini were married he can't get away with half the insults and intrusive questions. if birth parents meant everything then there is no value for adoption in this world. 
Edited by loveanime - 9 years ago
goldstar678 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
i checked the precap,its written as Nishi; d/o of Nachiketh Khanna and Ragini Patel.Im not surprised at all.There are still some families exists today who are very hesitant to get their son/daughter married who are divorced.It doesnt mean im supporting Jignesh family.But i know such familes personally.Why i think Nishi is going to find herself in deep trouble after marriage?Anyhow Ekta track record is very worst when it comes to marriage of leading ladys daughter,most of the time,it ends in divorce.
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: goldstar678

i checked the precap,its written as Nishi; d/o of Nachiketh Khanna and Ragini Patel.Im not surprised at all.There are still some families exists today who are very hesitant to get their son/daughter married who are divorced.It doesnt mean im supporting Jignesh family.But i know such familes personally.Why i think Nishi is going to find herself in deep trouble after marriage?Anyhow Ekta track record is very worst when it comes to marriage of leading ladys daughter,most of the time,it ends in divorce.

Oh God, we surely don't want Nishi to be divorced or unhappy, even though she is a brat and believes that she is her Father's Princess. No problem with that. But I do not like the way she undermines her Mother. Why? Because she is easily available? Because she will listen to all the c*** and still be a Mom and forgive everything? Or is it because she doesn't have the financial clout? AM wondering.

In this situation,, I would prefer Ragini doing the Kanyadaan herself. But I am sure none of this is gonna happen. 
loveanime thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

Oh God, we surely don't want Nishi to be divorced or unhappy, even though she is a brat and believes that she is her Father's Princess. No problem with that. But I do not like the way she undermines her Mother. Why? Because she is easily available? Because she will listen to all the c*** and still be a Mom and forgive everything? Or is it because she doesn't have the financial clout? AM wondering.

In this situation,, I would prefer Ragini doing the Kanyadaan herself. But I am sure none of this is gonna happen. 

Yeah even I want Ragini to do the kanyadaan it is not about revenge play and Neil is not a bad guy, but when they divorced and he accepted never to come again he had relinquished his rights. It would be more honorable on Neil's part to willingly step aside instead of creating a tamasha along with Jignesh family who demand that Neil does the kanyadaan. I also want Ragini to get credit for raising her kids, she had it much tough because she had to give them love along with discipline which is a very difficult balance for any parent. 
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: loveanime

Yeah even I want Ragini to do the kanyadaan it is not about revenge play and Neil is not a bad guy, but when they divorced and he accepted never to come again he had relinquished his rights. It would be more honorable on Neil's part to willingly step aside instead of creating a tamasha along with Jignesh family who demand that Neil does the kanyadaan. I also want Ragini to get credit for raising her kids, she had it much tough because she had to give them love along with discipline which is a very difficult balance for any parent. 

But I think that Nishi will ensure that it's Nachiket who does her Kanyadaan, especially now that he is here in India.

Ragini will never get credit for raising her kids - see the kids don't acknowledge her struggle. 

even the dig that Nachiket took at Ragini is the last episode that Jiggy's family had contacted him rather than Ragini could be due to the fact that he is more samajhdar. Was it necessary?

If Ragini could alone raise both those kids till now, she is enough samajhdar.

Except for the fake marriage drama.