Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GitaIyer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Az07

I guess she had a daughter in nawab. Or may be she would have delivered twins along with rehan. Or can it be Nazia? Because I remember initially in the leap shazia saying to sanam that Nazia is not innocent as she appears to be. In fb of tanveers Nikkah with nawab also there was only two kids ahil & shazia. 

Shazia Nazia are history now. twins with Rehaan is possible. Or maybe someone switched her daughter during delivery with REhaan. (Typical TRP track) 
Too many possibilities.😆

-silentbang- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Az07

I guess she had a daughter in nawab. Or may be she would have delivered twins along with rehan. Or can it be Nazia? Because I remember initially in the leap shazia saying to sanam that Nazia is not innocent as she appears to be. In fb of tanveers Nikkah with nawab also there was only two kids ahil & shazia. 

Can't really say anything... Ms baig had numerous affairs and marriage... ðŸ˜†
Edited by -silentbang- - 9 years ago
fizy_wizy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Why can't they just bring back Nazia-Shazia. I think her daughter too will be negative. Sanam2 can be and can not be her daughter. If she is then it would be nice how tanveer gets killed by her & while breathing her last she gets to know. Then tanveer will know the pain of losing someone. Like how sanam saw Zoya getting killed in front of her eyes.Edited by Fizywizy - 9 years ago
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: -silentbang-

@ bold😲🤣... 
Gul has created a complete mess of relationships... 

Now I BELIEVE GK can do anything

radadolcevida thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Fizywizy

Why can't they just bring back Nazia-Shazia. I think her daughter too will be negative. Sanam2 can be and can not be her daughter. If she is then it would be nice how tanveer get's killed by her & while breathing her last she gets to know. Then tanveer will know the pain of losing someone. Like how sanam saw Zoya getting killed in front of her eyes.

i was also thinking about it, if S2 is her daughter and she killed her own mother, it will be the biggest punishment to tanveer. 
new entry means less space screen to the other character, and once again they wil drag the real story 
radadolcevida thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Chahanya

tannu and gaffu got a SR, i didn't remember this, i hope she is positive character and not negative one only if it's S2. but if it's S2, it will be so predictible 
Really I don't know what to think about this twist...
-silentbang- thumbnail

Originally posted by: radadolcevida

i was also thinking about it, if S2 is her daughter and she killed her own mother, it will be the biggest punishment to tanveer. 
new entry means less space screen to the other character, and once again they wil drag the real story 

But if S2 is her daughter... Then she will be sister of Ahil... 
So I guess that won't happen 
-silentbang- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chahanya

That's right... She has already created enough havoc... And can do every other crappy thing 
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Now very soon we will see Tanveer singing lori for the daughter

"Mere ghar aayi ek nanhi pari"

Ahil will be jealous of the new sister Mommy used to sing lori for only me

Rehan will be sad "BS never sang lori for me"

AnnzSageflower7 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

What if it's Haya... ? She had twins and Imran Qureshi took one...   ðŸ˜²...