khurafaati dimag peep in pls...an imp idea read it pls

sam622 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
hello everyone i m shambhavi  i hope all of u  would be reading my stories .
i m back with my new post...
yr yeih us ko kya ho gaya h  puri tarqh se mental ho gaya h ye aur toh aur pratap bhi is category meih shamil ho gaya h  
ACTUALLY MEIN CHAHI HOON KI PRATAP KO MAHAL SE NIKAL DENA CHAHIYE IS MEHAL SE  WITH AJABDEH ...BECAUSE

1:::AGAR DONO NIKAL JAYENGE TOH  ACCHA H DONO KO EK SAATH KICHH TIME MILENGA AUR TOH AUR HOPING WE WOULD GET THE NEWS OF AS ALSO 
WE WOUL GET PRAJA SCENES

2::::AKBAR WOULSD ATTACK MEWAR IN OUR PHATAPHATIYA JAGMAAL RAJYA SO .THEIR ONLY PLACE TO GO ISS OUR BELOVED PRATAP...
SO OUR MENTAL US WILL BE ABLE TO KNOW TRUTH

3:::HOPING THAT THEY WOUPD GO TO VRINDAVAN FOR DARSHAN AS WELL AS SHELTER AND WOULD MEET JB AND CAN HANDLE WHOLE SITUATION

4:AJAB WOULD TRY TO TELL PRATAP THE WHOLE SACH OF DB AND HE CAN BE ABLE TO UNDERSTAND BEC OF THERE WOULD BE NO INFLUENCE OD DB ON HIM

SO FROM MY POINT THIS THREE ARE POSSIBILITIES AND I LITERALLY WISH THAT  THE FIRST POSSIBILITY WOULD TURN TRUE

PLS ALL WHO ARE READING THIS KINDLY  PUT YOUE SUGGESTION AND YOUR WISH FRON ABOVE THREE 

AND ALSO OTHER POSSIBILITIES RATHER THAN THIS...
PLS DO COMMENT

HIII FRIENDS I M BACK WITH A NEw idea

actually i had an idea that in this post named EPOSODE METER we would  DISCUSS THE EPISODES THEIR GOOD OR BAD POINTS ,SUGGESTIONS TO CV AND ALSO OUR VIEW TO THIS STORIES AS WELL AS  FUTURE TRACK DISCUSSION ALSO 
HIT LIKE TO BECOME MEMBER AND ALSO COMMENT FOR THIS IDEA
 and haaa wecwill rate the episode akso in our style from next week
Edited by sam622 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

twilightlover29 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Yaar Pratap and Ajabde out of Chittor seems like such a good idea...
AS ki entry ki toh phir confirmation ho jaayegi and loads of Praja scenes
I would love to see them go to Vrindavan and meet JB and figure out the truth
As far as DB's influence is considered only a harsh slap to Pratap's face can wake him up - distance se zyaada profit nahi hoga as we know US ne toh Pan nahi khaya but phir bhi drug induced coma mein hai na🤪

War in Mewar and Jagmal screaming mujhe koi bachao🤣
sam622 thumbnail
kisko jagmaai se lena dena h hume toh sirf praja aur as ki hi chinta h pehle is liye this idea is better db can do nothing in this situation so...lets see serial meih kya dikhate h
vibrantvibes thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I loved your all ideas👍🏼
i will be more than happy if at least first thought will come true in show😳will get AS..🥳
And our US can send pratap to vanvaas😆 u know he is so brilliant
Nandini6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I like all ur ideas😊...u r name is very different i liked it👍🏼 where are u from??Edited by nandinisharma6 - 9 years ago
sam622 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nandinisharma6

I like all ur ideas😊...u r name is very different i liked it👍🏼 where are u from??

i m from ahmedabad gujarat...
sam622 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nandinisharma6

I like all ur ideas😊...u r name is very different i liked it👍🏼 where are u from??

and yes my name is different bacause my nanaji kept my this name as he searched lot of books and holy books also for my name as i am the dearest of the family members
Nandini6 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sam622

and yes my name is different bacause my nanaji kept my this name as he searched lot of books and holy books also for my name as i am the dearest of the family members

what is the meaning of ur name???
Nandini6 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sam622

i m from ahmedabad gujarat...

so ur gujarati????😉
aditi37 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wel Done👏i already told dhanu in my post we have gud script apart frm pathetic cvs n here the proof😉gud1😊