~It's RockStar Day: Fantastic Faisal Khan's Birthday (30th January)~

kamu_zainaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Kisi shayar ki ghazal..
Jo de rooh ko sukoon k pal...
Jaise baarish kar de tar...
Ya marham dard par...
The exact feelings...the so potent words that describe the impact of this born star on his admirers... Though no word is complete in itself to describe this complete kid... A COMPLETE MAN!

Faisal emerged into our lives in the auditions of DID li'l champs 2...a pleasing broken voice, an achingly cute face...and awesome curls!
And he danced!!!!
'' Mera kabhi beta ho to main duaa karungi ki wo aapki tarah naache...''...the repercussions of d lady judge n thousand mothers of India...
And the child stood...the son of n auto driver on d streets of Mumbai...wt tear filled eyes n smile filled face...

'' Bacchon ko inspiration apne maa baap se milti hai...par humara inspiration humara baccha hai...''...exclaimed a proud father...
'' Mera beta duniya ka sbse handsome beta hai...buss use jo mouka mila hai wo uska sahi istemal kare!''...a mother's prayer never goes unheard...
And the rest is history!
Faisal Khan---------winner of DID li'l champs 2!!!!

' Dance is my passion...dance k liye jeeta hoon...dance pe marta hoon!'
this is FK!!!
Though he wanted his hoardings on the streets of Mumbai...which DID cud not give him!
And here stepped in maharana pratap...into his life...
27th May 2013...marked the entry of Faisal Khan aka Pratap Singh into the lives of millions...into the hearts of thousands...

An amazing actor...an unputdownable dancer...an awesome buddy...he is a complete package...a puzzle unsolved...a ltd edition of God!

I need to control my pen...a weapon of my emotions...and Faisal always gives n outburst...
May Allah safeguard this amazing creation of his...
May Faisal Khan... RULE THE UNIVERSE!!!!

And here is the video mix on Faisal Khan (Birthday Special)

Maker  : Kamya

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qhyoxWg4-Q[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by ...Kamu... - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

"Dance India Dance"

A boy all of 13,Faisal first came into the limelight, andattention since hisDID Lil MastersAudition of the song "Kyun Chalti Hai Pavan" from his favourite hero Hrittik's Film in 2012. His act with the cap, and the famous robotics won everyone's hearts and there was no stopping for him from there on.

His journey in DID saw him earn tons of fans, with people rooting for the Mumbai ki Shaan "Faisal Khan" and also admirers in his judges. Coming from a modest background,he rose to stardom by sheer talent and hardwork nd Geeta Maa even remarked" If I have a Kid, I want him to be like you." The bond between Geeta Maa and Faisal was and remains wonderful.

Also remarkable was the friendship between the two top contenders for the trophy in DID season 2! Faisal and Rohan - their friendship and camaderie was a treat to watch!

AND THE WINNN!!!!!!!!!!!

The 13-year-old son of an autorickshaw driver from Mumbai's Ghatkopar won season 2 of the dance reality show, Dance India Dance (DID) Lil Champs. 

Faisal Khan, who had no formal training in dance, won the grand finale episode

Besides walking away with the DID trophy handed over by the show's dance guru Mithun Chakraborty, Faisal earned a scholarship worth '10 lakh besides a bounty of other prizes.

FAISAL KHAN CELEBRATES HIS WIN ON DID LIL MASTERS

In the final episode, Faisal beat Om Chhetry, 7, and Rohan Parkale, 12. 

and this is what an elated faisal said after the win!

'I have been getting offers ever since I reached the top 10. It is too early to decide about the future but I want to strike a balance between studies and dancing,' said Faisal, a class VIII student, adding that his dream is to be a choreographer. 

Faisal said Hrithik Roshan inspired him to be a dancer because he was drawn to learn the dance moves after watching the superstar's songs on TV.

The teenager, who has three elder sisters, admitted he never had the scope to learn dancing in a fancy dance school. He went to a local dance school in Ghatkopar where basicsteps were taught to the children living in the slums. 

Yet, when he came for the audition, he managed to floor the judges with his swift moves and expressions. 

'I was very nervous at the beginning because I never learnt dancing and there were many contestants who knew several dance forms. When appreciation started pouring in, I got energised.'But I never imagined I could win till the last minute,' he said. 

Having tasted showbiz and after interacting with a few of his favourite 

Bollywood stars on the show, Faisal now wants to be part of Bollywood. 

'My aim is to earn sufficient money so that Abba (father) doesn't need to keep driving his auto-rickshaw endlessly, though he doesn't seem to have any plan to quit driving,' he said.

Meanwhile, it is celebration time for his parents, sisters and neighbours in the chawls of Ghatkopar.

They have been busy distributing sweets and burning firecrackers.  Faisal was announced the winner on the basis of public voting.

In all, 5 crore and 61 lakh votes were cast by viewers.

A video mix enclosing his achievements - 

Credit to the maker!

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UACDreef-4&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

''Awards won By Faisal''

1) Most Popular Child Artiste of the Year Award for Bharat ka Veer putra Maharana Pratap in Child Most Popular Awards by Child magazine, India.

2) Lions Gold Awards - Favorite Child artiste in historical character

3) Ratnakar Sanman Samaroh Awards - Favorite Actor in Historical character

4) NBC Newsmakers Achiever Award - Best TV Artist male

5) Named in DNA Young Turks List for Television category 

6) 2014 Indian Telly Award for Best Child Actor (Male) 

7)  2014 Indian Television Academy Awards Most Promising Child Actor (Male)

Other List in which Faisal is Featured :-

a) Oneindia Top Child Artists on Indian Television 2013

b) IDiva.com Kids making Waves on TV

c) Indiatimes Wonder Kids of TV - Faisal #2

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

What a fantastic beginning to his journey - but the best and lot more of Faisal Khan was yet to come...

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Faisal's Journey in MP - the news of a show being made on Maharana Pratap's life was making ripples! and people waited with anticipation for the names of the cast for the magnum opus!

With an already talented cast of shakti, rajshri and aashka amongst others, the name of the boy finally selected to play Pratap was out! It was none other than the talented dancer faisal khan - confirming the news - Faisal said this in May 2013- 

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/tv/news/hindi/DID-winner-Faisal-Khan-to-play-Maharana-Pratap/articleshow/19837455.cms

''After winning the hearts of millions of viewers and the title of Dance India Dance Li'l Masters 2, Faisal Khan from Prince Ki Paltan is now all geared up to show his acting skills.'' 

The talented kid has bagged the role of the great Maharana Pratap in Sony Entertainment Television's historical show Bharat Ka Veer Putra - Maharana Pratap

Sources inform that Faisal will be seen playing the role of young Maharana Pratap in the epic saga. Faisal who is new to acting is busy taking sword fighting and horse riding training to master the role of young Maharana Pratap. The entire team will leave on 4 May 2013 to shoot for the show in the exotic locations of Rajasthan. 

Confirming the news, Faisal says, "I am very happy to have bagged the role of the great Maharana Pratap. I always wanted to do something in acting and I am glad that Maharana Pratap happened to me. This is for the first time that I am getting a chance to showcase my acting talent. People have always known me as a dancer but through this show I will able to bring out the actor in me. I will give my best and I hope people will like it." 

When asked about his horse riding and sword fighting training, Faisal says, "I am preparing myself for the role. I always give my 100 percent in whatever I do and I am currently getting myself trained in sword fighting and horse riding. I believe in the saying that 'Practice makes a man perfect'."

++++++++++++++++++++
Faisal started off decently for someone who was totally new to acting and with each passing day came into his own, backed by talented cast and crew.  In the year 2013, he portrayed various shades of pratap - from a mama's boy, to a papa's ladla - to the determined student of his Guru Raghavendra, to a trusting brother to learning lessons in diplomacy and consolidations with the bhils to a true friend to Som, Chakrapani to the do gooder and an evolving warrior (with a hidden identity as sakha veer!) 

Year 2014 - added many further shades to Pratap and by then Faisal was almost perfecting himself in every scene, he was getting better and better - with the right punch in dialogues, the perfect emoting through eyes, the correct style of carrying off the royalty and also his action stunts and sword fighting and horse riding skills...

Faisal had arrived! He had made the character of Pratap his own lending it the required charm and style and he kept flourishing, whether it was the bundi track, or the bairam khan pitaai or the meera maa interactions or the friends turned foe sequences with jalal or the romance/ friendship with ajabdeh and phool!  He was one of the actors who polished and refined his acting skills! AND BOY it was no mean feat - the task of performing this character was not easy by any means, because it was not just drama but whole lot of action! and Faisal did it exceedingly well! He was not just a dancer anymore - he was one of the best child actors and one of the actors who could even give the professional artists a run for their money...there was finesse, charm and style and power which faisal brought in, whether as the diljalaa majnu lover or as a warrior or as a son or as a leader of his sena! Faisal surely excelled and today we miss him dearly as Pratap!

Thank you faisal for brilliant performances and for making us tune in everyday at 10 PM sharp to witness something fabulous come alive! MP definitely was, is and will always be ur show! We fans love you!

A special VideoMix - Journey of Faisal as MP - 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1m-Qcu3jzM&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

Faisal with his co-stars - Co actors!

So Faisal is totally yaarooo ka yaar! his equation with all his co-actors/ actresses/ seniors/ director and every person on the sets of MP has been fabulous! everyone only has amazing things to say about this child prodigy!

Faisal with Rajshri - Pratap and Jaywantibai - the RaniMaa-Pratap bond - this mother-son duo onscreen is so crackling and fantastic that ud almost believe that they were for real! 

He matched up to a powerhouse actress in
 rajshree at every step - there are many stellar moments from the start till the end of faisal's reign, where as pratap, he laughed, cried, found solace and discussed everything with his ranimaa! 😳 

while offscreen - they were complete dhamaal and have given many IVs together including walking for a ramp too !

++++++++++++++++++++++++
Next up Faisal and Shakti - Pratap and Uday Singh - 

Another amazing father-son duo! US and Pratap scenes were total firecrackers - whether it was the Shamz Khan track or the Pratap-Shakti-Uday Singh track or the Sakha Veer track and ofcoz the praja-US scenes, Shakti and Faisal scenes together shined - where there was a lot of range in emotions - anger, confrontations, Conflicts around JB, talks on motherland and love! 

And offscreen hehe Shakti almost always was a goofball🤣 who can forget the memorable cricket that faisal-shakti played with swords😆😆😆 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Faisal with Aashka - Pratap and Dheerbai - Faisal and Aashka arguably shared the deepest bond among all! onscreen a ready to hurt/ kill/ manipulate karne wali wicked Bhatiyaani who showered fake love on Pratap with so much sugar that ud almost get diabetic and ChotiMaa's agyakaari putra Pratap, have always been a treat to watch! Where DB made us hate her with a passion, Faisal-Aashka scenes as stepmother-son together showed us power of some brilliant acting!

Offscreen Aashka and Faisal have been totally crazy fun duo to watch! Aashka has always showered praises from the talented boy! and so as Faisu for her Aashu di! Aashka went on record many a times to say that she will miss Faisu the most with the leap coz he has been her best friend and her best co-actor and her little brother all rolled into one on the set!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Faisal with Divyalakshmi - Pratap and Sajjabai - our Achaar ki deewani and quirky SB was one of the coolest things around to have in Chittor palace - who had her own way of spilling secrets and letting out the truth😆 Innocent cute chirpy SB and her scenes with Pratap were unique and fun...She played a cute stepmother and she did help Praja in her own unique way as well😳 remember the scene where Ajab has been thrown out of the palace and SB tells pratap about the happenings and pratap bangs the wall! oye hoye hoye to it!

and offscreen we saw some amazing camaderie in pictures between Faisal and Divya! ⭐️

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Faisal and Vishal - Pratap and Jalal - haanjee time for the eternal saga of pralal😉 these two boys turned on the heat big time - enough to give the potential brides and finally the wife of pratap some serious insecurities and make her jealous with the brewing bromance😆😆😆 

from strangers - to friends - to formidable enemies - to dil jale aashiqs - this saga is one of the best in terms of the bromance happening on Indian TV!😆

They are ofcoz the PRALAL and their gatha - faisal and vishal burned it in the scenes together - whether it was fight sequences or the friendship or the discussions! these two practically ran the show with the chemistry and intensity when pralal tracks were played!

Offscreen - the two lads just behaved so crazy, that we did doubt there was something seriously brewing there🤣 they were the coolest buddies on the set irrespective of the onscreen fight sequences😆, and a mutual admiration society for each other😛

++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Faisal and Jannat - Pratap and Phool - haanjee toh the Praphool pair was definitely on the hitlist of praja fans (which includes me) and Id say faisal and jannat are two standalone brilliant actors! the pitting of Rajputana ka sabse famous rajkumar against the Marwar ki sabse khoobsurat rajkumari, definitely found admirers as well as skeptics - in either case, it triggered a lot of discussions, arguments and fanwars for sure - hence it was a hot topic😆 the fiery pratap against the bigdi hui phool and then on a one sided love on phool's side for pratap and respect for phool from pratap's side which finally reached the destination of a mutual admiration for each other and a dependable friendship along with the jeeju saali equation (u know why I mentioned it😆😉)...gave us some memorable sequences! yes there was a lot of blood boiling (and all of us praja fans had our BP rising with praphool sequences) but nevertheless - faisal and jannat did complete justice in their scenes together

and offscreen - faisal and jannat were real good friends and a lot of fun to watch (yeah ok again it burned rosal admirers like us a lot😆) but there have been some fun IVs with the two along with the IVs of Faisal-Roshni-Jannat trio😆 and also the two are really good singers and know the art of giving articulate answers...

Some memorable ones were - Jannat's birdie segments and even the slapathon IV😆😆😆 but I guess for faisal-Jannat shippers - this particular iv was the best😛

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Faisal with Yash - Pratap and Chakrapani - ok so this unlikely and probably the most well maintained and well depicted friendship between a compassionate prince/ warrior and a talented brahmin/ jyotish was one of a kind! Chakru was hum sab ki jaan and lifeline for praja! he was our and pratap's man through and through😳😳 and Pratap bullied the hell out of chakru🤣 their scenes together were like a comic relief and breath of fresh air in otherwise intense drama/ war sequence playing in! and not to forget our dear chakru's wedding, brought praja closer🥳

Offscreen too I think Faisal and Yash were exactly the same as Pratap-Chakri😆 Faisal still bullying Yash and both the boys doing everything boys would do😆😆😆 remember the Chakri wedding IVs and the GJ taadna by faisal-Yash🤣 and also this segment towards the end, where Yash said that he was only supposed to be there for 15 days but uski shaadi bhi ho gayi and Faisal pulling his leg🤣

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Saving the best for the last ofcourse! So patience ends here! Presenting u the royal Jodi - 

A Video Mix Having all the best Fun Moments of RoSal.

Maker : Kamya

FAISAL-ROSHNI AS PRATAP AND AJABDEH - *Rolling up my sleeves* and *clearing the throat*😛 So ladies and gentleman - presenting u the best Jodi of MP! One of the best lovestories told in recent times was performed by Faisal and Roshni as Praja! The charismatic, brave and a compassionate prince but an essential simple sweet boy at heart and a knowledgeable, graceful, charming princess with a traumatic childhood, Jab they Met, HUM SAB CRASHED😉  Their lovestory had everything - from soul connection to friendship to love to sacrifice to emotional atyachaars to arguments to finally meeting the destination! needless to say, faisal and roshni together nailed it! From day of ajab's entry to the last day of praja - every emotion was perfected and both together made us laugh and cry and smile with them!😳😳 Faisal and Roshni shared an unseen chemistry - pure, divine and innocent at the same time intense - and both could stand 100 feet apart but still pack in a punch! If that is not good chemistry and acting, then we dont know what is!

Offscreen - Rosal was a phattakkaaa! these two pagal bacchaazz were almost always on a roll! A spunky and impulsive Roshni and a mischevious and drama king Faisal - they both made the world burst into laughter with their crazinesss!😆😆😆 Whether it was Oh my ghosts or yeh toh bacchi hai or singing together at the same time😆😆 or all the fun tu tu mai mai or all the dandiya raas, where I thot Roshni was totally gona hurt Faisu with her violent dandiya raas🤣...Rosal made sure we went crazy enuf to make us wait for their pictures or next IVs😆 sometimes even 4 IVs in a day werent enuf for rosal ke deewaneys like us😆

and the wait continues😳

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
All in All Faisu is sab ki jaan! 

Have packed in some group pictures of faisu with his MP cast and crew here - 

And here the video mix on his Amazing bonding with Family & Friends

Maker : Kamya

Vishal Jethwa (Akbar ) :-

So... As its Akbar ke Shatru ka janmdin For the first time in history.. Akbar wishes his rival kunwar pratap a very happy birthday! Gifting U your mevad for life

Roshni Walia :- ( Ajabdhe )

Happy Birthday Faisal.
Stay blessed. Be happy. Keep Smiling

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Meena :-

faisal, happy bday! u rocked as the young maharana pratap. happy bday once again!

ApekshaM :-

"Fly in the plane of ambition, and land on the airport of success, Luck is yours, wish is mine may ur future always shine. . . With LOTZ OF LOVE "Happy BIRTHDAY 2 YOU"... !! . 

Mrinku :-

Dear Faisal,

Wish you many many happy returns of the day. 

We miss you a lot. We want to see you in some other show, serial, dance competition, movie whatever as we are sure that you will be a hit in each and every field. 

Give your exams, complete your studies and come back with a bang if possible with our little sweet Roshni Walia, as both of you together are awesome.

God bless you with all the happiness and success in life.

Phalguni

RoSalPrAja :-

A person can never be too old to dream again, set new goals in life and start afresh.So even if you are turning a year older,don't let ur dreams go,chase them...
HAPPY BDAY FAISAL...
May all ur wishes nd dreams come true...

-zainab :-

Birthdays come and go, everyone grows up a year every year...gifts r opened and thrown 
But i want my bday wishes to stay with u forever ! Happiee birthday Faisal !!!!! 
Keep smiling :)

Rhea_13 :-

'Faisal,Happy birthday !!! I hope that you enjoy on this day...you may have lots of fun and gifts...
You are one of the best child actors i have ever seen...and i really love your dancing skills <3 Your journey from a dancer to an actor must not have been easy...but yeah it was successful and you have got thousands of fans now...which is a great thing in itself...!!! The show Maharana Pratap got a charm because of you...it was really an amazing thing...Many many happy returns of the day to my favourite actor of TV who has conquered all our hearts...i wish your life is full of happiness and prosperity..and you may never have any difficulty...! Keep working like this,and that day is not far when you are gonna be a big superstar !!!!! I hope that you are always happy.Keep smiling.

Baishali_Ghosh :-

So many people are born on same day...But only there are few who imbibe in our hearts...30th jan is the day when one of my heart bug came to this worldYou are like shining droplets on leaf who shines bright like pearl in our life..
May god shower all his blessing upon you...I wish you the most beautiful Birthday of life with all my best wishes...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY FAISAL KHAN...

From a proud fan of yours-Baishali Ghosh

_zari_ :-

Wishing u a very happy 16th bday Faisal
May Allah give u the best in life,
At such a young age you have achieved so much, and still you are so grounded, humble and polite, you are truly an inspiration to people of all ages..
You brought to life the character of Maharana Pratap...
I wish you all the success in the world...

Fatima_Q :-

Hi Faisal!!...I just want to tell you that,
I don'tneed a special day or a celebration to remind me of just how special you are.
I still remember the first time I saw you on my screen during DID Lil Masters 2.
There was such a sweet sense of innocence and integrity on your face that along with Geeta
Ma'am you stole my heart.
As you continued to expand your talents into the acting arena with Maharana Pratap, I don't know
if it was your captivating eyes, contagious smile, or at times naughty nature,
but I was and continue to be star struck.
I can't begin to tell you how happy your appearance on Jhalak made me. You are truly Dance Ka Baap.
As a fan, I follow your career, and cheer with every award and achievement you make.
And I hope you continue totackle one challenge after another with ease,
as you climb the ladder of success.

And today...on your birthday...I lift my hands up and pray,
for all your dreams to be fulfilled,
in a way that is even better than you could imagine;

And for whole lot of sweet surprises to come your way,

today and always.

Eat lots of cake and have a happy celebration.

And know that on this day,
you're the most special person of all.

Happy Birthday Faisal !!!

Loads of Love and Best wishes for you always...Dil se.

Kaushi :-

My message. ...
O m g ! Faisal Khan! 16 ??? Is it? Yeah...you are growing growing and. ...growing! And you reached an age which is claimed to be sweeet...but I wonder if anything in this world can be sweeter than you yourself. ...my cute...lovely. ...adorable admirable. ...one n only. ...Faisal Khan!
You know what makes me love you more n more? Your calm n composed face...you killer smile. ...your ready to die upon eyes. ...your curls...and most importantly. ...your shyness. ...yupp...your adorable shy nature. ... I adore you for being shy...!!!!! Strange na? Idk...but it seems ur being shy...ur not being over expressive...shows the world. ... raja kbhi apna jay jaykar nhi karta...doosre krte hain...tbhi wo ek saccha raja kehlata hai...
Happy birthday beta!!!!! Rule the world! !!!!!!!

Anu :-

Faisal...!!!
Wish you a Very Very Very Happy Birthday...!!!U have now entered the brigade of Sweet n Sour Sixteen...!!!!Enjoy to the Fullest...& Wish u all the Luck in the World...!!!!

Deeptiya :-

Dear Faisal N Khan ,,,,, boyemo

firstly a very happy birthday

where should i start

its been days since i watched u on screen 
we miss you and by "we" means your fan army

yes we r proud to b FKerian

its your birthday ,,,,,
,a day to cherish that our prince was born on this very day ,,,
,,u rule the most difficult kingdom ,the kingdom of the hearts of your fans,,,,,,,,,, 

we are always with you Faisal ,,,,,,,,,,no matter what you r our ROCKSTAR 

WISH YOU A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY ,,,,,,STAY BLESSED

Magnanimous :-

Today is a very special day for all Faisalers because finally our Faisu's birthday is here. Happy Birthday to the one who has been a reason of our smile. You rock faisal and am glad to be your fan.. hope that today is the beginning of a great year for you. May God shower you with blessings and may peace and prosperity come upon you. Wishing you a birthday filled with lots of wonderful surprises. Party hard faisu and don't forget to share your awesome selfies with us! Love you!! 

Hina:-

Wish u a many many happy returns of d day faisu.Hope your birthday is totally cool, really funtastic, wonderful, exciting, majorly awesome, rocking and HAPPY.May God Bless u with lots of luv,heath, happiness,nd success

Nitisha :-

Many many happy returns of the day... and all the best for ur future. Stay blessed. To Faisal.. loads of love from Nitisha

Roshni :-

A vry Happy Bday Faisal..
May everyday bring sumthng new & exciting for u.May dis bday turn out to be as amazing as u r..I wish all ur dreams come true..Stay blessed..

Your Crazy Fan :Roshini

Harshu :-

Happy Birthday Faisal! I wish that you continue to win a million hearts and that you continue to give joy to many with your dance and charming personality. Like you said, don't ever give up on your dreams and continue to work harder, you'll be surprise where the effort takes you. You will always be Maharana Pratap for me and my favorite child dancer. I can't wait until I get to see you do many wonderful things in the future. Stay grounded and keep smiling.

Nitisha 

ApekshaM

Rhea_13

Zari :-

Fatima_Q :-

Roshni.

Jigna.

CREDIT

Faisal Write up - Kaushi

Achievement, Journey, Family and Friends write up - Hiral Shah.

Banner - Anjori.

Video Mix - Kamya Singh

Thread completion - Kamya Nitisha Hiral.

bitblue thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
happy birthday. i thought its tomorrow. 

Originally posted by: bitblue

happy birthday. i thought its tomorrow.

its tommorow only.
RangeenCreation thumbnail